EricMusco

Also, and this is not in response to you personally, just an observation of mood. There seems to be an assumption that those who want a proper building consider themselves more valid as decorators than those who are not concerned with a proper building, or that the desire for a proper building in some way signals a resentment for the PvP element being added. I think these are both unfair assumptions and while I can see where posts from one or two people might feed that, it's not a sentiment that has been expressed by all the people asking for a better building or adjustments. In my opinion the type of decorator or player that you are is not related to a desire for a better building. A better building does not impair anyone's ability to use the SH the way they want, nor should it. So, I'm not entirely sure why that keeps getting brought up. I PvP sometimes, I make non-home strongholds, I still want to see improvements made to one of the existing buildings if a new building is out of the question.

I continue to bring it up because I am passionate about this aspect of the game and feel strongly that the improvement of the buildings in this stronghold is something that would enhance it for every kind of player. Charles said a new building isn't possible, but also said this was not the final build. In that vein I've adjusted my request and offered specific thoughts and feedback on how to improve the current buildings to appeal to a wider variety of player.

I can't speak for everyone who has complained about this issue, but I have no problem with people asking for a better building to decorate -- least of all you. :) I've noticed you've made many suggestions on how to make the sh better for everyone while not hurting those who already like the stronghold for whatever reason and you have always presented your opinions as your opinions. I have nothing but respect for you.

However, I am getting tired of the people who keep claiming that their opinion is not their opinion, it's the opinion of the decorators. Or, even better, the decorators, RPers and PVE players -- often, two of those groups are communities the poster doesn't even belong to, but they still presume not to only know the opinion of these people, but to also speak for them. At best, this comes off as an attempt to exclude people who feel differently from the community, that you're not a decorator if you wanted this kind of Rishi or are happy with this kind of Rishi. At worst, it comes off like a manipulative attempt to make the devs think that there's some invisible mass of players standing behind you, agreeing with everything you say, so if you don't like it, it means many, many players don't like it and Bioware better change it before they all unsubscribe!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for everyone who has complained about this issue, but I have no problem with people asking for a better building to decorate -- least of all you. :) I've noticed you've made many suggestions on how to make the sh better for everyone while not hurting those who already like the stronghold for whatever reason and you have always presented your opinions as your opinions. I have nothing but respect for you.

However, I am getting tired of the people who keep claiming that their opinion is not their opinion, it's the opinion of the decorators. Or, even better, the decorators, RPers and PVE players -- often, two of those groups are communities the poster doesn't even belong to, but they still presume not to only know the opinion of these people, but to also speak for them. At best, this comes off as an attempt to exclude people who feel differently from the community, that you're not a decorator if you wanted this kind of Rishi or are happy with this kind of Rishi. At worst, it comes off like a manipulative attempt to make the devs think that there's some invisible mass of players standing behind you, agreeing with everything you say, so if you don't like it, it means many, many players don't like it and Bioware better change it before they all unsubscribe!

/signed. This very much. I tend to look at a stronghold and try to work out a theme for it based on the character who owns said stronghold. I.E.-My sage owns Yavin so it became a Temple of Light. My knight owns Coruscant- so Jedi Academy, my soldier owns Umbarra so it will become a military base as the military is always on the go, etc.

Edited by casirabit

That means quite a lot to me, thank you! I try to be respectful in how I present my ideas and thoughts. I do feel very passionately that there needs to be some effort made to produce a better interior. I'm disappointed a new building isn't an option, but I think there are things that can be done to the current buildings that would ease some of the disappointment. I mean, I was actually planning on making Rishi my stand in for Copero, lol. The SH won't work for that, but it was always going to be a stretch.

One thing that would make me immensely happy is if they pute several more hooks in the large room in the staging area. The current hook layout is terrible. Two large hooks in the middle with a bunch of medium narrows around the edge? I consider myself a fairly clever decorator, but those hooks make my brain cry, lol. I also dearly hope they see the feedback concerning the new wall decorations. I absolutely love them, the stone wall and Sith Statue wall are particularly fantastic, but as they are right now, their use is pretty limited. It's a shame too, they could really help decorators do some amazing things with more versatility!

Edited by DuchessKristania

That means quite a lot to me, thank you! I try to be respectful in how I present my ideas and thoughts. I do feel very passionately that there needs to be some effort made to produce a better interior. I'm disappointed a new building isn't an option, but I think there are things that can be done to the current buildings that would ease some of the disappointment. I mean, I was actually planning on making Rishi my stand in for Copero, lol. The SH won't work for that, but it was always going to be a stretch.

One thing that would make me immensely happy is if they pute several more hooks in the large room in the staging area. The current hook layout is terrible. Two large hooks in the middle with a bunch of medium narrows around the edge? I consider myself a fairly clever decorator, but those hooks make my brain cry, lol. I also dearly hope they see the feedback concerning the new wall decorations. I absolutely love them, the stone wall and Sith Statue wall are particularly fantastic, but as they are right now, their use is pretty limited. It's a shame too, they could really help decorators do some amazing things with more versatility!

No problem, happy to make you happy, haha. :D I agree when it comes to that particular room. When I first saw it, I thought it would make sense to make it look like a small cantina. People walk through it to the Cove, so selling food would make sense business wise, since people would be hungry after a day on the beach or unloading cargo and more likely to buy food. However, with those hooks, I'm not sure what sort of cantina I can make... I wanted to put a food stand or a stove at the middle and then tables near the walls, but those medium narrows ruined that idea.

I hope they change the wall decos too! I don't think I would put many of them in Rishi, but I think I could use them on my Yavin, Tatooine and possibly Manaan, and having them be more versatile when it comes to hook size would surely help.

Edited by Seireeni

No problem, happy to make you happy, haha. :D I agree when it comes to that particular room. When I first saw it, I thought it would make sense to make it look like a small cantina. People walk through it to the Cove, so selling food would make sense business wise, since people would be hungry after a day on the beach or unloading cargo and more likely to buy food. However, with those hooks, I'm not sure what sort of cantina I can make... I wanted to put a food stand or a stove at the middle and then tables near the walls, but those medium narrows ruined that idea.

I hope they change the wall decos too! I don't think I would put many of them in Rishi, but I think I could use them on my Yavin, Tatooine and possibly Manaan, and having them be more versatile when it comes to hook size would surely help.

I've experimented with them here and there. I have my Hillside room divided into a main room and a bedroom, but I don't like that doing so has limited what I can put in there. I've messed with them in a few other places as well, but the movement radius really limits how useful they are.

I wanted to check out some other strongholds on the PTS, but didn't see any publicly listed so that idea went out the window. I really am trying to find ways to make the SH work with my taste but more often than not I just end up running around in decorating mode and at a loss. I mean, it's got a lot up on the planet. The ship bores me though. I'd like it better if I could put banners on the walls and break up some of that black and gray.

Edited by DuchessKristania

I've experimented with them here and there. I have my Hillside room divided into a main room and a bedroom, but I don't like that doing so has limited what I can put in there. I've messed with them in a few other places as well, but the movement radius really limits how useful they are.

I wanted to check out some other strongholds on the PTS, but didn't see any publicly listed so that idea went out the window. I really am trying to find ways to make the SH work with my taste but more often than not I just end up running around in decorating mode and at a loss. I mean, it's got a lot up on the planet. The ship bores me though. I'd like it better if I could put banners on the walls and break up some of that black and gray.

I haven't gotten my hands on those walls yet since I don't craft much, but that sounds like an annoying issue. :( Let's hope they'll change the hook sized at least!

Maybe you could ask other decorators directly to invite you up to their sh? Even if people prefer not to have everyone strolling around, I'm sure many would not mind a friendly face they know from the forums. :) (I'd offer to invite you, but I haven't done much actual decorating in the PTS, just getting ideas and then buying decos on live servers in preparation)

I haven't gotten my hands on those walls yet since I don't craft much, but that sounds like an annoying issue. :( Let's hope they'll change the hook sized at least!

Maybe you could ask other decorators directly to invite you up to their sh? Even if people prefer not to have everyone strolling around, I'm sure many would not mind a friendly face they know from the forums. :) (I'd offer to invite you, but I haven't done much actual decorating in the PTS, just getting ideas and then buying decos on live servers in preparation)

I've considered putting out a general request, but haven't yet. You're welcome to come look at mine sometime if you like. I'm a bit at a loss with certain parts of it, but I've tried different things here and there.

I've considered putting out a general request, but haven't yet. You're welcome to come look at mine sometime if you like. I'm a bit at a loss with certain parts of it, but I've tried different things here and there.

I would suggest doing that soon considering it seems to be ready to go on July 31 and normally they will close PTS a few days prior to the release of the new patch.

I'd love to come and take a look sometime as long as you won't expect me to be of much help with the parts you struggle with. :p I've often come to realize I'm not a very visual person and have no idea on how to make something look beautiful and appealing, which is why my strongholds usually look like a mess full of ideas not living up to their full potential. ^^'

Edited by Seireeni

I'd love to come and take a look sometime as long as you won't expect me to be of much help with the parts you struggle with. :p I've often come to realize I'm not a very visual person and have no idea on how to make something look beautiful and appealing, which is why my strongholds usually look like a mess full of ideas not living up to their full potential. ^^'

Lol, no worries. I don't know if I'm going to buy the SH when it goes live. I will wait and see if they make any of the existing buildings more accommodating and whether it increases the appeal for me. If not, I'll just hold on to my credits and hope the next one is more to my liking. I'm pretty open schedule wise, so just let me know when you want to drop in and I'll log onto the PTS.

Is there any way we can have one of the buildings edited to be more home friednly? My proposals would be to rework the floor in the Hillside Room, divide it into more than one room and if that is not possible, cover the floor in hooks that are compatible with the new wall decos so that we can add our own walls without Mcgyvering everything. I have managed this but it severely limits how I can decorate the rest of it because several hooks have to be used to create a full wall. Large wall hooks would also make a welcome addition so that banners could be placed inside. A ceiling hook so that we can choose our own lights, and adding rug hooks in several places so that if we do divide it into smaller rooms we can put rugs in those created rooms.

Another possiblity that would be pretty awesome is if you made the high platform in the hideout fully enclosed instead of having b broken walls. Or, perhaps enclosed the original spawn in zone. There are things that can be adjusted to make some of the existing buildings more habitable. I don't expect a month delay, though it would be welcome if you could add a new building in that time, but surely it wouldn't cause a huge delay to just make something that's already there a better home.

I like these ideas, however none of the upper cove buildings is on the beach. In addition to your ideas I think Lunafox has a great suggestion to make the beach tower functional for decorating.

couldn't you make the tower by the beach into a home for us? It could be like the silo room on the bottom, with a door and some windows and some stairs going up to the upper part which could have another room, and then the top part of the tower which could have a balcony we could go onto?

PS. Make the new 'wall' decos fit for narrow medium hooks, so we can build with them.

PSS. TonyTricicolo is right, the Stronghold forums deserve to have an icon. At least show us we decorators matter a little.

Could be good with three stories with the top being a full floor lanai (similar to Tatooine's balcony), but without the conduits, broken I-beams, and twisted cable stuff that's around the upper cove locations.

Since the hidden cave is already in place, it might be easier to convert into a living space with a top floor balcony. The hidden cave is not functional enough right now with just the one floor area and centerpiece hook. It needs medium floor hooks around the edges. I tried the spa in the cave but after 2 seconds it was just boring, so I think 2 to 3 large floor hooks and medium hooks around would work better. Even a grappling hook to the top would be something.

A key piece of feedback we've definitely seen and investigated is the addition of a "house" or "cantina" type of building to the stronghold; unfortunately, that just isn't something we can feasibly add to the stronghold at this point. I know this may seem like a simple request, but it would actually require significant development and testing time to implement at quality. That said, we are taking this particular piece of feedback to heart and will make sure that future strongholds include those types of spaces where it makes sense.

The fact that you've noted our requests is great - any chance in the future of a Rishi II? A non-PvP version with the beach, cliff with cave areas, island, all of Rishi's prettiness and a Cantina style house, with stairs (rather than lifts). The Rishi stronghold is nothing like I was expecting (it's far too large to make something akin to a character's home or base) though the PvPers seem to love it so from that point of view it's a success. I'm one of many who was hoping for a house type Rishi just slightly larger than Nar Shaddaa that opened onto the beach. My idea of a Rishi II for the non-PvPers would be nice. Pretty please!

I like these ideas, however none of the upper cove buildings is on the beach. In addition to your ideas I think Lunafox has a great suggestion to make the beach tower functional for decorating.

Could be good with three stories with the top being a full floor lanai (similar to Tatooine's balcony), but without the conduits, broken I-beams, and twisted cable stuff that's around the upper cove locations.

Thanks, the beach tower made sense to me as a compromise, cause it's right there on the beach begging for a purpose. I like the divisions you made to the screenshot, and it works for me. It's quite similar to what I had in mind and think it would be great if they could do that for us. A full surround balcony would be brilliant. :)

What Seireeni said, both parts. Lots of people have given lots of really great and constructive feedback here (Duchess especially!), from a variety of perspectives and opinions, and that's all to the good.

To be fair, I only started to emphasize my perspective - that of someone who isn't bothered by the lack of a "house" and who doesn't agree that it's fair to say all "decorators" are unhappy with the stronghold - because there were, at the time I started voicing that opinion, about five entire separate topics on the forum on this single subject, not to mention what was said repeatedly in this thread; the preponderance of forum responses here seemed to be going one way, with a fair amount of it (not all, but a lot) being expressed in extremely negative terms.

But I knew that stance didn't represent "all" decorators and I felt it was important to let the devs know that their work wasn't being across-the-board rejected. Whatever I might think about the serious disconnect between the design team and the needs/desires of the players when it comes to strongholds (and I definitely think that disconnect is real, I've called it out in these feedback threads numerous times), I also know that the dev team works hard on what they do, and absolutely no one likes to feel that the things they work on are hated. I wanted to push back not so much to push back against people whose opinions were different from mine, but primarily to let the devs know that there are "decorators" out there who like the design they chose for Rishi just fine.

One thing that would make me immensely happy is if they pute several more hooks in the large room in the staging area. The current hook layout is terrible. Two large hooks in the middle with a bunch of medium narrows around the edge? I consider myself a fairly clever decorator, but those hooks make my brain cry, lol.

^^^ This a million times over. I specifically called out these exact problems with the Staging Area in all of my hook layout feedback posts, complete with screencaps, and of course I'm not the only one who has. (The most recent of those posts, in which I focused on just the most egregious remaining hook issues, is here. And yes I know I link to my previous posts every time, but I want to make sure that devs in crunch time before a deadline can zip straight to pertinent info and not have to comb through forums.)

I also dearly hope they see the feedback concerning the new wall decorations. I absolutely love them, the stone wall and Sith Statue wall are particularly fantastic, but as they are right now, their use is pretty limited. It's a shame too, they could really help decorators do some amazing things with more versatility!

^^^ And this as well. I took the time to craft all these decos and give detailed feedback on where I felt each one could reasonably and realistically (given the need to make sure they don't exceed the dimensions of the hooks) be assigned to smaller hook sizes in this post. I too called out the Sith and Stone walls as being particularly fantastic, and suggested that those (along with the Tatooine-style wall) actually have additional/alternate smaller versions made so that we could use them in all sorts of other ways too.

This is actually a bigger issue/fix than it might on the surface seem, particularly if most of the dev team doesn't actively decorate themselves; it could be easy to assume this isn't so big a deal if you haven't been in there for years trying to make those dang Tech Panels and Tribal Floor Partitions work for you when you can't put them on a blasted Narrow hook. I do hope they'll take the time to make the quick adjustment on these decos! (And I can't properly say how much I would love to have a smaller version of that Sith wall.)

These issues and others I feel are still extremely important to try to fix, before the SH is released, are called out in one of my earlier posts here, where I think items 1-4 are pretty crucial, not least of all that increase to the X/Y axes. We've been asking for that for years and it would make such a huge difference in decorating flexibility.

Edited by JediBoadicea

What Seireeni said, both parts. Lots of people have given lots of really great and constructive feedback here (Duchess especially!), from a variety of perspectives and opinions, and that's all to the good.

^^^ This a million times over. I specifically called out these exact problems with the Staging Area in all of my hook layout feedback posts, complete with screencaps, and of course I'm not the only one who has. (The most recent of those posts, in which I focused on just the most egregious remaining hook issues, is here. And yes I know I link to my previous posts every time, but I want to make sure that devs in crunch time before a deadline can zip straight to pertinent info and not have to comb through forums.)

^^^ And this as well. I took the time to craft all these decos and give detailed feedback on where I felt each one could reasonably and realistically (given the need to make sure they don't exceed the dimensions of the hooks) be assigned to smaller hook sizes in this post. I too called out the Sith and Stone walls as being particularly fantastic, and suggested that those (along with the Tatooine-style wall) actually have additional/alternate smaller versions made so that we could use them in all sorts of other ways too.

This is actually a bigger issue/fix than it might on the surface seem, particularly if most of the dev team doesn't actively decorate themselves; it could be easy to assume this isn't so big a deal if you haven't been in there for years trying to make those dang Tech Panels and Tribal Floor Partitions work for you when you can't put them on a blasted Narrow hook. I do hope they'll take the time to make the quick adjustment on these decos! (And I can't properly say how much I would love to have a smaller version of that Sith wall.)

These issues and others I feel are still extremely important to try to fix, before the SH is released, are called out in one of my earlier posts here, where I think items 1-4 are pretty crucial, not least of all that increase to the X/Y axes. We've been asking for that for years and it would make such a huge difference in decorating flexibility.

I think your posts on hooks, how they should be placed, and the thoughts behind that are some of the best on the forums, in this thread and others. I will admit I haven't read all of them in their entirety (they're quite long) but I think that the devs really need to read them and take them to heart. The hook system comes with a lot of flaws and limitations, but if they looked over your essays (I use that term respectfully) they would have a much better grasp of how they can be used to their fullest potential.

To be honest, I think some of these issues are fundamental in stronghold design and function. I would prefer they delay the patch in order to address the issues mentioned. I don't expect people to wait a month or anything like that, but I do feel that some of these changes are things that need to be implemented. At this point I'm not even talking about a proper building, but some of the other issues brought up, such as the movement limitations of the hooks, and especially the wall decorations. Addressing these issues can positively impact strongholds as a whole, regardless of taste or purpose.

I also feel that a week would not be an unreasonable amount of time to delay the SH in order to make adjustments to one of the already existing rooms. In a perfect world they'd be able to add a new building entirely, but I do not expect them to make that kind of delay in order to satisfy myself or anyone else. As much as I might like having the beach tower turned into a room, I think from a programming perspective it's probably just as complicated as adding a new building entirely. So, I don't know if that is any more likely than that wonderful cantina building that I was hoping for.

So many people have waited for Rishi for so long, I think it's entirely reasonable for them to make a few adjustments in order to increase the appeal for a broader player base. Though I don't resent the addition of PvP, I do think Rishi was probably not the stronghold to be experimental with. Still, I commend the ingenuity, and I think that once the PvP can be toggled off it will make an interesting addition to stronghold design in the future. As long as the other elements of the design do not get neglected in the process.

JediBoadicea is right. I also love Mireleni's hook suggestions.

A number of decorations really need to work in smaller hooks and have their bugs fixed.

(I try to keep an updated BIG LIST here -- http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=921318)

Increasing the X/Y axis limits would solve a great number of decorating problems. Is there any chance we could get word on, "Sorry no", or "We hear you and we're looking into it", or "Prepare to be amazed"?

Here's another +1 vote for increasing the cap on the number of Rishii Idols we can unlock.

I"m still hoping they won't charge guilds too much to unlock the Rishi SH, since it comes with new functionality, and guilds have already put a lot of money into their existing SH, which they'll now lose.

I don't know if I would buy multiple copies of the same Stronghold, but if there was a way to Save and Reload decoration configurations, I would be overjoyed. (Want my $$$? I'd pay a lot for that!)

I sincerely appreciate all the upgrades that were made to the Rishi SH. I hope that there has been enough time to slip in a few more. Like many others, I would rather see the release delayed if that would give devs more time to make improvements.

JediBoadicea is right. I also love Mireleni's hook suggestions.

A number of decorations really need to work in smaller hooks and have their bugs fixed.

(I try to keep an updated BIG LIST here -- http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=921318)

Increasing the X/Y axis limits would solve a great number of decorating problems. Is there any chance we could get word on, "Sorry no", or "We hear you and we're looking into it", or "Prepare to be amazed"?

Here's another +1 vote for increasing the cap on the number of Rishii Idols we can unlock.

I"m still hoping they won't charge guilds too much to unlock the Rishi SH, since it comes with new functionality, and guilds have already put a lot of money into their existing SH, which they'll now lose.

I don't know if I would buy multiple copies of the same Stronghold, but if there was a way to Save and Reload decoration configurations, I would be overjoyed. (Want my $$$? I'd pay a lot for that!)

I sincerely appreciate all the upgrades that were made to the Rishi SH. I hope that there has been enough time to slip in a few more. Like many others, I would rather see the release delayed if that would give devs more time to make improvements.

It would be awesome if EA could fix the hook size issue with not only the new wall decorations, but with decorations as a whole in the same update as we get the Rishi SH. Same thing with increasing the axis limits... jack them up to 100 clicks or so and a LOT of decorating problems would go away. (Still hoping we get access to a Z-axis slider someday too!)

I would absolutely buy 'slots' to have multiple copies of each stronghold. That way I could have one version as a residence/base/lab/whatever for my RP characters, and then another version I can decorate as needed to run events in. If EA wanted to take my money, that would be a good way to do it.

Unfortunately guild versions of strongholds tend to run around 3x what the personal stronghold costs, so I expect the Rishi SH will run 40+ million credits to unlock. It would be nice if as a limited time offer they reduced the price for purchasing the guild stronghold version of Rishi (since people can't buy that with Cartel Coins anyways so EA won't miss out on those sweet sweet microtransactions) to help balance out the pain in the neck that it is to shut down one guild stronghold you've already decorated and redo it all over again. Hint hint if you're reading, Charles and Keith!

Which reminds me of something else I'd love to see: the ability for guilds to purchase more than one stronghold! Not only would that make all us decorating enthusiasts absolutely thrilled, but between unlock costs and donating copies of decorations to the guild via credits it would be a great way to get more fake monies out of the game economy.

I really hope EA fixes the remaining hook placement issues. They've made a lot of improvements and I'm grateful for that, but there's still a number of areas that are sorely lacking appropriate hooks. What's with the devs thinking scattering a couple Small hooks over a large area is all that's needed, or that hallways don't need hooks anymore? Not to mention making so many Flooring decorations that are small and then not giving us enough hooks to put them on to try to get major floor coverage. It's kind of silly really.

Edited by AscendingSky

I really hope EA fixes the remaining hook placement issues. They've made a lot of improvements and I'm grateful for that, but there's still a number of areas that are sorely lacking appropriate hooks. What's with the devs thinking scattering a couple Small hooks over a large area is all that's needed, or that hallways don't need hooks anymore? Not to mention making so many Flooring decorations that are small and then not giving us enough hooks to put them on to try to get major floor coverage. It's kind of silly really.

I think there seems to be a consensus whether a person likes the Rishi SH or not, that a delay is preferable to a sub par release. I hope the devs take note of this. I don't expect them to change the SH entirely, but if they could just make some changes to increase it's versatility it would go a very long way in increasing it's appeal. I dearly hope they find a way to make one of the buildings more appealing. I go into the SH on the PTS and just run around without any purpose. I don't know, maybe that will change when it goes live and I see what other people do, but for my personal taste it doesn't really make sense to buy it as it currently is. It's not a gamebreaking loss for me, I'd rather have Copero anyway, lol.

as a followup to this discussion, we're changing the update release to august 7 and running an additional round of pts so that we can get some extra testing on the pvp toggle, line-of-sight fixes, some other bugs... And a newly added overlook apartment space :) please check out my post in the general discussion forum for more details!

a great big thank you and hugs to you, charles, eric, and the dev team!! Yay house!!!!

As a followup to this discussion, we're changing the update release to August 7 and running an additional round of PTS so that we can get some extra testing on the PvP toggle, line-of-sight fixes, some other bugs... and a newly added Overlook apartment space :) Please check out my post in the General Discussion forum for more details!

I already said this on your main post but it bears saying again, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Thank you, so much!!!

This isn't feedback about the stronghold but instead about the team. Holy crap. You guys are killing it. Well done!!! It's been very cool to see the player feedback turn into ingame changes, and see players feel like they're being "listened" to. Every time there's been an update for Rishi there's a lot of excitement I've seen from players of all types.

This isn't feedback about the stronghold but instead about the team. Holy crap. You guys are killing it. Well done!!! It's been very cool to see the player feedback turn into ingame changes, and see players feel like they're being "listened" to. Every time there's been an update for Rishi there's a lot of excitement I've seen from players of all types.

This times twenty!