How are people able to remove from guild bank without triggering the log?

LasagnaSurfer

- But most importantly keep tabs on who can invite who to a guild. - Keeping it to a select few will narrow down any suspects if something goes wrong. - Letting everyone invite anyone is asking for trouble.

We have over 300 active accounts, it would not be prudent to stay active and not allow constant invites to keep our guild fresh and active.

If you overmanage the guild bank, then it is almost not even worth having. We need to have some ability to allow members to use it, we just need accountability.

We keep a balance over 1 billion credits, but I want it to be able to be used when needed.

This is still happening a lot with my augment bank slot.

I have had at least 40 augments removed with only about 5 of them recorded on the log.

I still don't have any idea what could be going on.

If this is truly an issue, have you thought about changing your system? Put the augments in your own cargo hold and offer it for whatever your guild's deal is (1 free per week or I don't know) on your guild's website. Someone interested in it has to send you a PM and you then mail it to him.

I know, that's not what you should have to do, but if someone is exploiting your friendly guild bank system, maybe you should take measures.

Either way, I hope that you find a solution.