PvP Changes

Dumbaxx

You're too nice sometimes, trixxie.

Paragraphs help the natural flow of your arguement, and thus help your reader to understand and follow it better.

On this note, I found awhile back while forumquesting on another games forums that just breaking sentences up seems to help.

It's not correct writing for a book, but for forums sometimes just breaking up sentences seems to make the text easier to read and digest for others.

The majority of people dislike reading a huge block or wall of text.

Walls of text are not easy to render with the eyes and anyone that wants others to read what they wrote ought to at least follow basic writing guidelines using some paragraphs and some basic punctuation.

If you can't be bothered to write in a more understandable format then you ought not expect anyone to be bothered reading your wall of text.

It doesn't mean you wrote nothing of value, it just means you are limiting how many people actually read what you wrote which might offer valuable insight and/or information.

Snipers are able to heal rediculous amounts of damage and they shouldn't be. They didn't use to have heals before 5.x, Pure DPS classes shouldn't have heals because heals are off role for them.

Well, I wouldn't call sniper heals ridiculous. Small HoTs and a small heal on roll, all on utility talents. Besides, it's self-heals. Having self heals is not the same as having support heals. Juggs, PTs and sins have self-heals too. Ballistic shield gives DR to the team, but that's raid utility just like maras have predation. I'm not against self-heals on non-heal classes, but, sure, they may need adjustments. Doesn't annihilation have some HoTs?

I don't think Marauders and Snipers are OP. I think Snipers are OP and Fury Marauder is a little too strong.

I think fury maras and arsenal mercs are OP and snipers are a bit too strong.

Damage isn't what is making Mercs, Snipers and Fury Marauders too strong, healing and multi-facet DCDs [DCDs that heal/reflect/grant invulnerability all at the same time] are. Fury is very strong because it has some of the highest damage in the game and it has 6 seconds of anti-CC as a passive effect that can be used ever 24 seconds which gives it a substantial increase in uptime given he incessant amount of CCs that get thrown around in PVP. Additionally, they have greater mobility as they have a second leap and they can leap to snipers which is something no one else can do. You cannot shut Fury down, and it has insane burst and it also has a DOT [which they stole from Carnage].

I agree about the DCDs. Marauders have such good DCDs. So much DR (I think the new obfuscate utility talent is still too strong), and then fury has CC immunity on top of that. Snipers have good defensive abilities and utilities and CC immunity, but it's easier to counter-play a sniper due to their immobility, at least MM, and more counterable DCDs. Arsenal mercs get 3 lives basically (or require enemy to hide or spend cc), with a reflect insanely better than jugg reflect, all while dishing out huge burst dmg.

In addition, maras have predation of course, and the utility talent that increases its speed is OP. It's significantly harder to target and to chase enemies with improved predation, especially with the fps and dsync issues prevalent in this game. And it lasts so long. That utility should really be changed to only affect the marauder itself.

Rage juggs can also leap to snipers, but are far from OP despite that.