Play 2 Give: 2018 achievement can't be completed

worexx

Do you need to have the daily available as I just completed two flashpoints, Hammer Station and Korriban Incursion and I only counted 1.

I have just completed another Hammer Station and it too didn't count to the Play 2 Give: 2018 achievement. I have completed 3 thus far and only had one recorded.

ive completed the achievement but got no droid

Check under the pets section on the ability menu. I never actually received an item, it just appeared with the rest of my pets.

Do you need to have the daily available as I just completed two flashpoints, Hammer Station and Korriban Incursion and I only counted 1.

I have just completed another Hammer Station and it too didn't count to the Play 2 Give: 2018 achievement. I have completed 3 thus far and only had one recorded.

Are you going through group finder? Try a GSF or a PVP match and see if it advances it at all. If it doesn't then submit a ticket.

Edited by BarbarikDave

You don't need the daily it just has to be done through the group finder. Also don't forget if your doing this in veteran mode some FPs like Hammer station require you to go to the console outside the Instance to the FP and fully complete the mission via the console. It doesn't count until you do that and fully complete the FP mission