It is nearly impossible to play ranked on DM now

Lundorff

Lately I have seen a sharp increase in queue syncs from the pubs on DM, and it has reached the point where queuing normally is no longer any fun. And yes I have also tried to take advantage of this by switching sides, but the whole thing is just so sad and it makes me want to jumper servers, but obviously that is not longer an option. It's mostly the same people from the same guild doing this, so at least I can check pub side first, but it shouldn't be necessary to begin with. It's is especially sad when people with +2.6k rating are doing this, but I guess we know how it came about now.

Lost 3 matches in a row to these c*nts this evening.

Edit: And half the time I play pub side, crap like this happens: https://i.imgur.com/OBgNVzT.jpg because they can dodge queue without losing elo :mad:. Hey "Dsync" go play on the highway.

Edited by Lundorff

Ever since Legitana moved his bots from SF to DM it seems that the syncing has gotten worse over there. I'm sorry that you guys have to deal with that. Legitana/Furitana is also selling his account on EpicNpc at the end of the season and he is advertising it as having "Two Top 3s". Hope Bioware doesn't give him anything. Edited by DARKheartLAND

Ever since Legitana moved his bots from SF to DM it seems that the syncing has gotten worse over there. I'm sorry that you guys have to deal with that. Legitana/Furitana is also selling his account on EpicNpc at the end of the season and he is advertising it as having "Two Top 3s". Hope Bioware doesn't give him anything.

This is not him -- at least not regarding these queue syncs. Some of these players are well known, and yet they persist with this. I can not tell you how fast I would ban them given the opportunity.

This is not him -- at least not regarding these queue syncs. Some of these players are well known, and yet they persist with this. I can not tell you how fast I would ban them given the opportunity.

Is it Zurretsa or Asana? They queue sync all the time on Imp side here on SF. There is just so many at this point that it's kind of demotivating to queue, I can't imagine how bad season 10 will be.

Edited by DARKheartLAND

Is it Zurretsa or Asana? They queue sync all the time on Imp side here on SF. There is just so many at this point that it's kind of demotivating to queue, I can't imagine how bad season 10 will be.

Can we refer to the abusive syncing as decline sync? Queue sync isn't really a problem, is hard to pull off and even easier to break. This is a new way of syncing together that affects not only enemy team having to face good players, potentially on voice, together but also team mates who are left alone that accept a pop unaware.

Decline Sync =/= Queue sync

Can we refer to the abusive syncing as decline sync? Queue sync isn't really a problem, is hard to pull off and even easier to break. This is a new way of syncing together that affects not only enemy team having to face good players, potentially on voice, together but also team mates who are left alone that accept a pop unaware.

Decline Sync =/= Queue sync

You're right, let's just admit it. You can decline ranked pops without losing rating, it is very easy to abuse that and sync with friends. Bioware tried to fix backfilling and introduced another problem that is just as bad.

once you stop careing about your rating the happier you'll be

I made silver on dpps jugg..... then mats got fixed in solos and I dropped to 1.1k in a week to sorcs who dont have barrier on their bar and are queueing solos with level 55 heroic gear

once you stop careing about your rating the happier you'll be

I made silver on dpps jugg..... then mats got fixed in solos and I dropped to 1.1k in a week to sorcs who dont have barrier on their bar and are queueing solos with level 55 heroic gear

I will be happy if I can get a reasonable fair fight. If it is a contest of skill rather than who can game the system the most. Sadly the latter has become the epitome of swtor.

I have zero sympathy for you Alec, and I don't care to speak to you.

You put me on ignore after I oferred and gave you help (that you asked for on forum) and you still insisted on playing a class/spec combo that's not viable in rated and you continue complaining a lot without adjusting to the meta by simply swapping out your set bonus and getting a shield generator. :mad: Why ask for help if you keep on this madness? :D

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

You put me on ignore after I oferred and gave you help (that you asked for on forum) and you still insisted on playing a class/spec combo that's not viable in rated and you continue complaining a lot without adjusting to the meta by simply swapping out your set bonus and getting a shield generator. :mad: Why ask for help if you keep on this madness? :D

1) I put you on ignore after you had pestered me continuous about my class spec. It is 100% none of your business.

2) In this thread you started out with the same pointless garbage as usual, but once you saw that others offered actual advice, you changed your tone and said something constructive. Despite my reservation I responded kindly, and all was good until you had to go: "Stop beating a dead horse. You guys are still in denial phase."

3) I don't care to play tank and my complains are not about dps juggs, but rather all the crap taking place in this game. The thread above was named "Any advice on how to play dps jugg (rage) in SR?" and not "Waaaa jugg sux plz fix now".

4) Just. Leave. Me. Alone. There is absolutely no need for you to stop by every one of my posts and spam your annoyance. I get it, you think I should play tank, but I am not going to. Get over it. Move on.

Lost 3 matches imp side and 2 matches pub side this evening due to queue creapola. With the random win / loss from ordinary matches, the game is now utterly unplayable.

There is something nasty going on on pubside atm I hear. Lack of moderation of this is awful. =[

Yup, confirming. Usual guild, usual stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/W28KVJu

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Lost 3 matches imp side and 2 matches pub side this evening due to queue creapola. With the random win / loss from ordinary matches, the game is now utterly unplayable.

Dude, It's actually not hard to destroy their q sync but you need at least 4 other players in the queue on repside. I managed to get few people together and we forced a Rep v Rep game and they all accepted and were on mixed teams. And angry over that fact.

Dude, It's actually not hard to destroy their q sync but you need at least 4 other players in the queue on repside. I managed to get few people together and we forced a Rep v Rep game and they all accepted and were on mixed teams. And angry over that fact.

LoL, nice work. It’s always good to hear when people get what they deserve for being A-holes

Solo ranked is ruined to be honest, at least until they fixed the decline bug where you don't lose rating. Also remove top 3 and add a higher bracket that requires 2400+ rating.

Ranked needs to many fixes, that I am throwing in the towel. It is simply not fun any longer. Climbing is an impossible task without some form of cheating (or being extraordinary good), and simply having fun in balanced matches is also now impossible. There are:

• mat farmers
  • throwers/wintraders
  • hackers
  • trolls
  • tank bots
  • leavers
  • unbalanced starting matches e.g. 4 vs 3
  • unbalanced class load outs
  • ton of acid player (yes I consider this borderline cheating)

And this will not change. There are clearly no resources to fix anything, or it would have been done a long time ago, so I will take a break or leave entirely.

Welcome to harbinger for like a year or two. We had 2 or 3 24/7 throwers that practically ruined SR for many years. its better now but yea, nothing new.

Its the main reason I cant take rating seriously. Too many throwers and que syncers/dodgers that skew everything up. Whole rating system is a joke.

Edited by DenariusJay