Darth Hexid Unlock Patch 5.9

Nightblazer

Treek and HK-51 are, though.

Treek is but not HK-51. HK-51 has an access pass to Section X where you then have to go and search for all the parts and then once you’ve done that any character you create afterwords you can either pay 1 mil or 350 CC and unlock him at level one in legacy but not through Collections. Treek’s Mercenary Contract however when bought off the Cartel Market can be unlocked through Collections, not sure about the one in the Cartel Bazaar that you can buy for 1 mil as I just paid 2100 CC to get her and then 400 for account wide unlock in Collections but Treek can also be unlocked at level 1 for 350k (not sure the CC price), but Darth Hexid is a reward companion like HK-55, Niko, etc., unlike HK-51 and Treek who are not, and no previous reward companion has ever made it into Collections before.

Edited by DarthEnrique

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't look at the text but it probably has to.be unlocked via the achievement. I'm at work so I can't check but see what the text in the collections window when you click on it. May tell you.

There is none as you cannot even click on it yet.

They said they do not have any plans to make her available since there was backlash to them making Nico and Shae available. It could change but do not hold your breath.

The backlash for the most part wasn't for giving them to people who didn't have them, most of the one I read didn't mind, it was the point they added nothing for those that already had them since it was called a sub reward.

I have a same problem! Today i comlpite that achiv, get emali, take a card but cant use it! Darth Hexid in legacy collection but cant click on her - nothing happens! No alert mission on her recruiting :( What me to do? :(

This must be a great and absurd bug... I have the same exact problem. I wrote a ticket to them explaining the matter, but I dont know if that is going to be of some utility... :(

This must be a great and absurd bug... I have the same exact problem. I wrote a ticket to them explaining the matter, but I dont know if that is going to be of some utility... :(

My ticket hasn't been answered for 4 days now (got the achievement on the 5th of May), has anyone else had any sort of reply? Maybe someone from dev team can post something?

My counter is currently standing at 39/40 and I am queued for a GSF battle, so it may be a good time to ask:

Can one actually earn Darth Hexid with a character that has not done Knights of the Fallen Empire? My current character skipped KotFE and KotET to go straight to Iokath. However, the description of the item you get says that you get an Alliance Alert to meet Darth Hexid. I am not sure whether this particular character of mine is eligible to alliance alerts in the first place.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Just with an FYI With the release of patch 5.9 if you do not already have Darth Hexid there is now an achievement which unlocks her. In the Legacy window under Achievements >> Legacy >> Feats of Strength.

To unlock here the you must complete 40 Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations.

Also once unlocked she is added to your Collections Window.

They said this was coming but I didn't think it would be added so soon. I already have her (Hexid) and really like her as a companion (more so than Ranos) so I'm glad people who don't have her are getting the opportunity AND have to complete objectives so there is effort involved (similar to those of us who completed the DvL event). They should do something similar for Nico (hint, hint Devs). I have a friend who has missed out on him twice now due to real life getting in the way and a feat of strength or effort-based achievement to get him would be great for her and people in similar situations (especially since she made a rule that I am forbidden to use Nico when I'm in the game with her :D ).

Well, I just hit 100% on feats of strength, and got the mail with the "Communication from a Dark Lord". However, I can't click it, as it says it's already added to my account. Okay, well then let's go to collections: Hexid is still greyed out. No companion alerts, no mission, nothing. Anyone know what's up?

Well, I just hit 100% on feats of strength, and got the mail with the "Communication from a Dark Lord". However, I can't click it, as it says it's already added to my account. Okay, well then let's go to collections: Hexid is still greyed out. No companion alerts, no mission, nothing. Anyone know what's up?

Did you get the title?

I got an answer from the german support. But there I got only the answer that they unfortunately can not help me there and I should submit a bug report, so that they can forward then.

So not really helpful