Petition: No NEW Augments. We Just Got New Ones 5 Months Ago...

Talon_strikes

BW please don't do this. Do not make the 236 augs obsolete after just 5 months. The community is nowhere close to being acclimated to the 236s yet. This is NOT fair to those who've invested millions tens or even hundreds of millions of credits on these augs and to those who can barely afford them. Please just keep things as they are.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BW please don't do this. Do not make the 236 augs obsolete after just 5 months. The community is nowhere close to being acclimated to the 236s yet. This is NOT fair to those who've invested millions tens or even hundreds of millions of credits on these augs and to those who can barely afford them. Please just keep things as they are.

To little to late. It's coming out whether it's wanted or not. Personally I'll just stick with getting 236s. I don't really need the new ones since I really don't do ranked PvP and I'm not a hard core Nim raider.

Edited by Nightblazer

To little to late. It's coming out whether it's wanted or not. Personally I'll just stick with getting 236s. I don't really need the new ones since I really don't do ranked PvP and I'm not a hard core Nim raider.

I can't believe this is their way of producing content. It's baffling. And the in-game economy is getting worse and worse and this is only going to further hyperinflate it. BW can only blame themselves for encouraging more players to buy credits to afford this stuff.

Edited by Talon_strikes

I can't believe this is their way of producing content. It's baffling. And the in-game economy is getting worse and worse and this is only going to further hyperinflate it. BW can only blame themselves for encouraging more players to buy credits to afford this stuff.

If players feel like they have to buy credits from a credit seller then they deserve to get banned and I hope they get banned.

If you know what to do, put in the effort you can earn a lot of credits without having to buy and sell from the Cartel Market.

It's all about knowing what to sell on the GTN and other ways to make credits outside of the GTN.

If players feel like they have to buy credits from a credit seller then they deserve to get banned and I hope they get banned.
I'm pretty sure you could sell your account on these very forums and not get banned these days...Bioware needs every sub they still have.

^^ 100% untrue hyperbole.

It does absolutely nothing to the player economy whatsoever... other than to give yet another thing to spend credits on. Those credits are not removed from the game.. they just move from player to player (minus the sales fee). They add no credits at all.. and deduct only the sales fee from the economy. [i think you need to learn what in-game economies are and how they work.. because you are presenting them as your own personal financial challenges in game].

Now.. if your complaint is that you don't like the augments because you have no way, or will, to gather the needed recipes and materials and hence would have to buy them from other players... that is by your choice and you own that.

If you find all of this unacceptable.. then simply do not chase after these augments.. since their boost vs the current ones is very minor. Again.. your choice.

What you will not get is welfare augments, nor will you stop others who have both the will and desire to go get them either through their own crafting... via guild mates who will do it for materials... or who have plenty of wealth and will simply buy them.

Broke you say? That is entirely on you, as this MMO is incredibly easy to earn credits and build a personal wealth plan that matches your expense needs/wants.. and then some.

Feeds the RMTs you say? Largely nonsense.. since most veteran players have more than ample wealth, access to crafters, etc.... to meet their ongoing gearing needs.

And.. before you start with the "I only PvP, so I have no way to gain wealth in game"..... part of Player VS Player in MMOs is also economic in nature... and your failure to recognize this as part of the total PvP tool-kit in MMOs is a blind spot in your thought process. Anyone with the will to do so.. can choose one of a number of methods well established by fellow players as to how to earn millions per day for less than 15-20 minutes of their time. Exactly how many millions depends on your attention to detail, efficiency, and chosen methods. First.. figure out how much wealth you need to not have to worry and get frustrated over things like this.. then set a personal goal to feed it... with some margin for occasional splurges too.

Edited by Andryah