stealth nerf to CXP

Thermonuked

i've checked the patch notes, and nowhere does it say that cxp rewards for command rank 300 characters has been halved.

all the rewards i have checked in activities have been reduced, heroics, daily area's, uprisings, flashpoints, operations, the lot.

so not only do i need more cxp per level at CR300, i have to play twice as much content to get the same rewards i was before the last back end patch. WTG bioware, you must really hate your players.

A few people were complaining about this. idk where the thread went off to but it seems it was determined in that thread that the CXP rates were down largely as a result of human error on the player's part, and that you get less CXP when your alignment isn't currently winning.

Alignment is only +15%.

As others wrote, what you are no apparently doing is playing a toon that has hit CR 300. Characters at 300 no longer get the 25-100% bonus you got from the Commanding Legacy perk you (presumably) purchased.

Threads asking about stealth nerfs to CXP pop up all the time it seems. Not long ago Eric checked and there was no recent nerf to the cxp values. What I think is happening is people cannot believe how low the cxp grind to get gear after 300 really is. Those who think getting to 300 is the holy-land, you are mistaken. Even though it can take months for people to actually get to 300, that's the easy part. Getting from there to BiS.....you had better strap-in.

Threads asking about stealth nerfs to CXP pop up all the time it seems. Not long ago Eric checked and there was no recent nerf to the cxp values. What I think is happening is people cannot believe how low the cxp grind to get gear after 300 really is. Those who think getting to 300 is the holy-land, you are mistaken. Even though it can take months for people to actually get to 300, that's the easy part. Getting from there to BiS.....you had better strap-in.

This. You only thing you're grinding before you hit 300.