Kira returning 6.0 or post 6.0

tjmck

only problem with Kira and Scourge going to everyone --

Scourge was a big part of the Jedi story --- the JK was the one he saw in his vision -- no one else ... continuity of story...

Kira was the JK's padawan --- no one else's .... so was Ashara, so was Nadia , and so was Jaesa --- JK really isn't appropriate for them imo ...

and beloved Khem was tied to the Inquis -- no one else truly seems right --- he just doesn't go with other classes ( AND if he is made class specific, maybe Inquis will finally get him back -- I hope you guys do too )

And Jaesa ? IF they make her class specific --- SWs may get the one they chose to have back -- I hope so anyway .. it just makes story since

Little late to do something special for these two ... their ideal moment to return has come and gone.

I agree.

Considering that both had a much more personal connection to Vitiate (and more personal motivations to see him defeated) than literally every other companion character in the game, both should have had a role in KotFE or KoTET. As much as I like Gault and Vette, it is baffling that they got a full chapter devoted to them but Kira & Scourge didn't.

But, better late than never.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

I still hope that they won't be class companions only, as that would probably mean no one but the JK will ever get to see them. It's no better than a companion being dead as they won't ever matter in the main story.

Come over to the light side Eshvara, and enjoy all the serenity and peace that is the Jedi way!:p

No Kira will return with a baby of yours in 6.2.7.0b

and the patch notes will be like this:

-Your most beloved companion Kira returns!

-You will able to touch your baby via VR support

-VR support will be available in 2090

-Following patch may fry your hard disk

-We made some changes in BitRaider update system to deliver you the updates faster than ever!

-BitRaider aka SWTOR launcher patch will be available in future sometime. Soon™

-F2P users will not able to get Kira as companion

-Preffered users will "enjoy" the 7 hours of early access

-Kira does not have any new or additional dialogues when the Dragonborn- *cough* Outlander interacts with her.

-Kira will be arrogant as usual

-Kira can be killed during any combat, (Additional Kiras can be purchased in Cartel Market store)

-New Feature! Purchases made in CM will be character bound only from now on, instead of account-wide

-Kira and the Outlander will not able to speak each other due to Jedi code.

-Kira and the Hero of the Republic aka Outlander will not able to start new romances due to Jedi code.

-Kira and the Hero of the Republic aka Outlander will not able to look each other due to Jedi code.

:sy_inventory:

:D Is the Order of Zildrog DS or LS?

Evil of course... they want to release the Zilo Beast, something capable of destroying entire cities and populations. Then again... the Zilo Beast in the Clone Wars went after the most evil thing it could find and tried to destroy it... so the Zilo Beast itself is good?

Evil of course... they want to release the Zilo Beast, something capable of destroying entire cities and populations. Then again... the Zilo Beast in the Clone Wars went after the most evil thing it could find and tried to destroy it... so the Zilo Beast itself is good?
What if they're just doing it for teh lulz? That's not evil. Mischevious rather. So I guess they're Chaotic Neutral.

I agree.

Considering that both had a much more personal connection to Vitiate (and more personal motivations to see him defeated) than literally every other companion character in the game, both should have had a role in KotFE or KoTET. As much as I like Gault and Vette, it is baffling that they got a full chapter devoted to them but Kira & Scourge didn't.

But, better late than never.

Agree with everything here.

It's probably best to just make them available to all, and be done with it. I can't say in all honesty that I'd use either one, but if someone else wants to use them, who am I to say "no, you can't"? Doesn't affect my game in the least who uses which companion. Their nickel.

Agree with everything here.

It's probably best to just make them available to all, and be done with it. I can't say in all honesty that I'd use either one, but if someone else wants to use them, who am I to say "no, you can't"? Doesn't affect my game in the least who uses which companion. Their nickel.

It's too late, they are class specific.

I just hope she won't return pregnant, I didn't sign up for that.

What?!

She's been away from the player for 6+ years now, she'll be returning with a child if we're going down that path. Unless she hooked up with someone else.

Edited by DefenderTwo

I just hope she won't return pregnant, I didn't sign up for that.

Considering it has been more than 5 years since she last saw the Jedi Knight...

There would be some nerd rage on these forums. :D

I doubt Bioware would go that route, though. They already did the unfaithful LI with both Kaliyo and dark side Jaesa. A third would be a bit much.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Some people feel like they have too much companions! While I do like some of the other class companions, they will always end up as being companions I'll never use.:o

So, don't get them/don't use them? I would have preferred a way to organize my companions list myself.

It's too late, they are already doing class specific or 2 similar classes specific companions.

Not everything has to be a "collection game"

Saves them a lot of effort, to be sure, and means they don't have to do the "classic" half-VA convos (which are grating, I'll admit).