A Message for The Devs: Unranked PVP Sucks There Is To Much Imbalance

Dowillia

There is way to many Imperial PVP Pre-Made Groups Coming In Against Random Rebublic Groups. And not only do they come in Pre-Made they usually come with at least 3 healers ganking and farming all the pubs. Oh and Lets Not Forget the Ones that come in as DPS but Also Act As Healers not only on themselves but also heal their team mates. The premade groups are usually the latest flavour of the month groups on the Imperial side, consisting of Snipers, Mercs and Sorcs. There have also been some serious speed hacks going on in some of the pvp tournaments. For example: how is it that I shot a sniper down to zero health yet he did not go back to the recovery area but instead, moved fast and got right back up on the same spot with Full Health? Same goes for dps. I see many people giving out alot of dps yet the Imp group using the Speed hack suffers no dps, unless of course they are premade gankers and have three or more healers which seems to be the only way they can win nowadays. I am sure if the Republic side had three healers on our team we would have no problem winning either. There is alot of inequality when your on a random republic pvp group and you are then faced with a Farming Ganking Premade Group. Especially when one of many of their character can heal and do dps at the same time.

Obviously the solution to the problem would be to have the premades fight with other premades. Make it a separate category. Another Solution is DPS should only be DPS not also be able to act as a healer. Last but not least there should only be allowed one or two healers on each team. I could go on and on and name you plenty of examples of everything I just wrote here and be assured I am not the only one who has noticed it. I enjoy PVP very much but nobody likes to be consistently farmed and ganked by a premade flavour of the month imp groups so again please put these premade and multiple healers in other forums and deal with the situation. In addition you need to deal with some of the classes which also have very unfair statistics in terms of combined DPS and Healing Percentage wise. I absolutely cannot stand it when some imp comes into pvp as dps but in fact is mostly healing himself and his team mates. How fair is that? I don't care if some of the responders to this post think I am whining and complaining over nothing. Obviously these are people who are either part of the gank groups or they have not had alot of experience in pvp to have witnessed what is actually happening. PVP can be enjoyable but the teams must be fairly implemented, even if that mean combining imps with pub teams to make it more fair. Until this issue is fixed there will consistently be the same ganking premade farming groups that take the fun out of pvp for random regular pvp groups. And just to clarify I am talking UNRANKED PVP Warzones.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have seen pubs leave the pvp warzone group once they realized what was going on. Not alot of pubs do this because they need the components so badly but it does happen. It was not a rage quit. They quit because once they realized what was going on they realized it was useless. As I said before Nobody Likes to Be Farmed and Ganked by a team that comes in as DPS yet Heals, who also have multiple healers and who also use speed hacks to avoid damage or get to the goal.

One other thing that I think is important to mention is that some of these "farming" groups are doing this because they are getting paid for it in real life, so that they can sell the components, command crates or credits on line. This was told to me directly by one of the imp farmers in a ganked premade group. This message is mostly for the DEVS I doubt they will listen and I am sure I will receive negative comments to this post but it had to be said. PVP needs an over haul and needs to be changed, OR you are just going to continue to see more people dropping out of it,

which could also lead them to quitting the game.

An Interesting Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=916878&page=2

Some Excellent Ideas for the Devs: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=945207

Facts are Facts.

QUOTE: I live in the present due to the constraints of the space-time continuum.

Edited by Dowillia

One other thing that I think is important to mention is that some of these "farming" groups are doing this because they are getting paid for it in real life, so that they can sell the components, command crates or credits on line.

This is something new xd

In other news, PETA has filed a formal complaint against SWTOR. Something about unethical beating of deceased equidae. In fact, said animals are so dead that the beatings basically amount to whacking the grass that was fertilized by the decayed carcass. Edited by teclado

I don't know which server the OP is on, but on mine, the Pubs form plenty of (good) premades that stomp the stuffing out of PUG Imps.

Exactly, pub premades stomping pugs. Soon as ShurA runs up against another premade, they get obliterated. And outside of a premade, pubs are simply dominated.

There is way to many Imperial PVP Pre-Made Groups Coming In Against Random Rebublic Groups. And not only do they come in Pre-Made they usually come with at least 3 healers ganking and farming all the pubs. Oh and Lets Not Forget the Ones that come in as DPS but Also Act As Healers not only on themselves but also heal their team mates. The premade groups are usually the latest flavour of the month groups on the Imperial side, consisting of Snipers, Mercs and Sorcs. There have also been some serious speed hacks going on in some of the pvp tournaments. For example: how is it that I shot a sniper down to zero health yet he did not go back to the recovery area but instead, moved fast and got right back up on the same spot with Full Health? Same goes for dps. I see many people giving out alot of dps yet the Imp group using the Speed hack suffers no dps, unless of course they are premade gankers and have three or more healers which seems to be the only way they can win nowadays. I am sure if the Republic side had three healers on our team we would have no problem winning either. There is alot of inequality when your on a random republic pvp group and you are then faced with a Farming Ganking Premade Group. Especially when one of many of their character can heal and do dps at the same time.

Obviously the solution to the problem would be to have the premades fight with other premades. Make it a separate category. Another Solution is DPS should only be DPS not also be able to act as a healer. Last but not least there should only be allowed one or two healers on each team. I could go on and on and name you plenty of examples of everything I just wrote here and be assured I am not the only one who has noticed it. I enjoy PVP very much but nobody likes to be consistently farmed and ganked by a premade flavour of the month imp groups so again please put these premade and multiple healers in other forums and deal with the situation. In addition you need to deal with some of the classes which also have very unfair statistics in terms of combined DPS and Healing Percentage wise. I absolutely cannot stand it when some imp comes into pvp as dps but in fact is mostly healing himself and his team mates. How fair is that? I don't care if some of the responders to this post think I am whining and complaining over nothing. Obviously these are people who are either part of the gank groups or they have not had alot of experience in pvp to have witnessed what is actually happening. PVP can be enjoyable but the teams must be fairly implemented, even if that mean combining imps with pub teams to make it more fair. Until this issue is fixed there will consistently be the same ganking premade farming groups that take the fun out of pvp for random regular pvp groups. And just to clarify I am talking UNRANKED PVP Warzones.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have seen pubs leave the pvp warzone group once they realized what was going on. Not alot of pubs do this because they need the components so badly but it does happen. It was not a rage quit. They quit because once they realized what was going on they realized it was useless. As I said before Nobody Likes to Be Farmed and Ganked by a team that comes in as DPS yet Heals, who also have multiple healers and who also use speed hacks to avoid damage or get to the goal.

One other thing that I think is important to mention is that some of these "farming" groups are doing this because they are getting paid for it in real life, so that they can sell the components, command crates or credits on line. This was told to me directly by one of the imp farmers in a ganked premade group. This message is mostly for the DEVS I doubt they will listen and I am sure I will receive negative comments to this post but it had to be said. PVP needs an over haul and needs to be changed, OR you are just going to continue to see more people dropping out of it,

Facts are Facts.

QUOTE: I live in the present due to the constraints of the space-time continuum.[/Quote]

Well it's about time somebody finally mustered up the courage to bring this to the Devs attention gosh darn it!!

Didn't know of it either. Those tasty Warzone reward credits must be special somehow.

Yeah, that’s a first for me too :rolleyes:. I guess those credit selling sites could do that, but there are better ways to farm credit in this game. So it’s highly doubtful it’s true.

Well I am glad you enjoyed that and here is another one for ya:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=916878&page=2

and

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8072646

Enjoy lol!

Quote: “I live in the present due to the constraints of the time-space continuum.”

Old news. I could list you 5-10 others on both topics. Let’s face it, Bioware don’t care.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

*snip*

For example: how is it that I shot a sniper down to zero health yet he did not go back to the recovery area but instead, moved fast and got right back up on the same spot with Full Health?

*snip*

I just wanted to pick this one out because this is possible without hacking, at least in 8v8.

Healer classes can use their in-combat revival ability in 8v8s. (Those abilities are disabled in arenas.) It's rare, because most people reflexively release to the spawn the instant they die, and the revival ability is a casted ability (that can be interrupted). So 99% of the time, if I tried to use my revive ability in a warzone, it would fail because the target released to spawn while I was still casting.

But it is possible and I have done it on occasion. It's much easier for a group in voice chat as the healer is likely going to have to tell the target NOT to release, before the target reflexively hits the "release to medcenter" button.

As a corollary, if the corpse of a dead player does NOT disappear in a warzone, it means the dead player has NOT released to medcenter, and the chance is pretty high that such player is expecting an in combat rez as described above.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

An Interesting Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=916878&page=2

Some Excellent Ideas for the Devs: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=945207

Facts are Facts.

QUOTE: I live in the present due to the constraints of the space-time continuum.

Here ladies and gentleman we have a giant wall of mad Cuz bad

Dowillia I think you're spot on with your observations. When that is said I can just add that we are more who have pleaded for pvp balance for a long time now. Question is if BioWare will do something about it or keep on ignoring us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.