What about a collection unlock sale ?

Kheeleb

Now, as the grand spring sale has come to an end, what about a collection unlock sale ?

A lot of players bought a lot of items, and I bet many of them are eager waiting for a sale to unlock these items for their account.

And to prove I'm not just pulling stuff out of thin air, here's the relevant part of the post in which Musco mentioned it:

... Right now, there are no plans to lower the cost across the board but we are overdue for a Collection sale (I believe the next one is planned for sometime in May).

So yeah, it's probably a few weeks off still.

Will the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt statue ever be on sale or in collections? I know it came with the Hutt stuff but any chance in putting this for sale or something similar to a Hutt. I know there is the other Satele and Darth but looking for any hutt?

Well Oggurobb is collectible for those who have it, though it seems a bit of a waste since it gets mailed to each character. Still, that means it's in collections though and judging by the recent handouts of the KotOR speeder, Nico and Shae, nothing is sacred and may become available once more.