The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Direct Sales - Keep It That Way

OK so you know how you have items from the older packs up for sale on the cartel market directly? Keep it that way. Just scrap the packs system because it was gross when you implemented it and it's one of the reasons (I and no doubt many others) get turned off by the game. If Battlefront II showed anything it's that loot crates are not as popular as you might think. Sure people will buy them, but they'd rather just buy the item they want directly.

So please, don't end the sale. Just make this system of selling in-game items your normal way of doing things. It's much better, and much friendlier. Even if you keep the packs (which you shouldn't) at least this would let people who prefer not to gamble away their cartel coins and/or credits trying to get particular items.

lootcrates not popular <<< people buying tens of the hypercrates in this game with every release.

Yes I know it's a fool's hope to hope that they'd just go away, especially since this game made them distasteful for me long before SWBF2 was even a thing, let alone the loot box controversy in that game. That doesn't mean they -have- to do away with selling items directly, though.

Yes I know it's a fool's hope to hope that they'd just go away, especially since this game made them distasteful for me long before SWBF2 was even a thing, let alone the loot box controversy in that game. That doesn't mean they -have- to do away with selling items directly, though.

I expect that after the current direct sale event ends, BW will go back to the previous direct sale model--with one or two items available for limited time direct sale and those items changing frequently (usually weekly, daily in a few cases).