Websites and Resources for Returning Players

MajMattMason

Any Icy-Veins or WoWhead equivalents for SWTOR that are reasonably up to date? I played this game when it first came out, but haven't done much except log on and look around since then.

I understand this is an older game with a lower subscriber base, so maybe I'm out of luck at this point. Perhaps a comforting "you'll pick it up as you go along" comment will suffice.

But of course "you don't know what you don't know" so . . .

http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/

Dulfy's pretty good about being up to date on happenings and mechanics in the game. And yes, you will pick it up as you go along. Have fun!

Dulfy is pretty much the acknowledged go-to source.

Also, Vulkk's site and videos are apparently very popular. And swtorista just released the great sticky at the top of this and the General Discussion forum's (which I linked in that other returning player thread), which was purposefully designed to address current (5.x) status.

I envy you folk as there's so much content since you joined. It can be overwhelming, but that's like any big game you first encounter. Thus suggest dabbling in the above while playing.

Edited by DocDAM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.