The Emperor has one of the most creative, unique lines of dialog in the entire game.

Loadsamonie

Have to agree with first two posts above. The game is rife with snarky, humorous and otherwise violent one-liners in the catchphrase sense, but I haven't come across much dialogue that actually made me stop and think for a second. The more deep and introspective lines. Although I suppose that's never been the SW universe's strongest suit.

One I did like a lot was Darth Angral's "if there is no death, then where's my son?".

Edited by silenthc

One I did like a lot was Darth Angral's "if there is no death, then where's my son?".
I like that part as well. And we don't have to listen to any mumbo-jumbo "herp dee derp, one with the Force" nonsense response. Though he didn't do too many of those, so maybe he would've had something more clever in store... Edited by Pscyon

Sith Warrior gets a really chilling line at the end of their story too.

"I wash the Galaxy clean of you."

I like that line too. It's DS but I usually end up picking it even for LS SWs.

I know Qyzen isn't well-liked, but I do like a line he says during the story about the Trandoshan who kills his rivals, Veneb, who he refers to as 'justice's prey':

"Am I to say 'I am judge?' To say 'I am wiser, because I feel?' I am hunter, not elder. I seek points, give life to Scorekeeper - is all I need. But if I belong to her, what is belonging for? What good is to see and do nothing? Is much to think on."

Sith Warrior gets a really chilling line at the end of their story too.

"I wash the Galaxy clean of you."

Followed by that *bwooff* sound signifying a massive drain on the Force (and Korriban's donut shops) ceasing to exist. It's a great moment.

As I said in my other post, I think sometimes they tried a bit too hard to come up with funny one-liners. But this one by the Smuggler did have me legit laughing out loud: "Is that a hairstyle, or did a womp rat die on your head?".

As I said in my other post, I think sometimes they tried a bit too hard to come up with funny one-liners. But this one by the Smuggler did have me legit laughing out loud: "Is that a hairstyle, or did a womp rat die on your head?".

When Baras is frustrated that he can't break his prisoner, my SW went "Nice set of lungs you've got there."

Baras always makes me laugh no matter how hard I try to respect him. You just can't take a fat Sith/Jedi seriously. I'm sorry.

When Baras is frustrated that he can't break his prisoner, my SW went "Nice set of lungs you've got there."

Baras always makes me laugh no matter how hard I try to respect him. You just can't take a fat Sith/Jedi seriously. I'm sorry.

I have that with Hutt characters lol. Just something hilarious and inspiring about ultimate sloth behavior while residing over a criminal empire. I literally laugh every time a Hutt makes an appearance, no matter which SW medium.

Edited by silenthc

Risha Drayen: "I never apologize for saving myself".

:) Its not a nice comment, but I still like it.

I know many didn't like these but I always did like Valkorians Cut Scenes.

Valkorian: "Love withers when it is neglected, too long, Love will seek another". That was a chilling line in a difficult part of the story; Ironically, it was also the last time we saw or heard of our companions.

Edited by MikeCobalt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.