Eric, please FIX HUTT BALL maps or remove them from rotation

TrixxieTriss

I've had issues with the original Huttball where the ball carrier appears to be in the pit but is actually on the platform above.

That’s every match for me. But I still think QB is worse. Operatives roll through the floor on that top platform and you can’t target them at all.

I disagree with the title. While I wish they would fix HB I also don’t want it removed. They’d probably never actually fix it and we’d just never play HB again. I love HB and even with the frustrating bugs it’s still my favorite warzone. The bugs aside, HB requires the full mastery of ones character, not just the main 6 dmg/heal buttons. I personally believe that most people’s frustration with this is derived from their lack of skill. Even with the bugs I’m at a very high 90s percentage win rate.

I disagree with the title. While I wish they would fix HB I also don’t want it removed. They’d probably never actually fix it and we’d just never play HB again. I love HB and even with the frustrating bugs it’s still my favorite warzone. The bugs aside, HB requires the full mastery of ones character, not just the main 6 dmg/heal buttons. I personally believe that most people’s frustration with this is derived from their lack of skill. Even with the bugs I’m at a very high 90s percentage win rate.

I love Hutt Ball, it’s always been my favourite map. But it’s stupidly bugged now and it ruins it for me. So when I pop and it’s having a bad bug day, I leave or I start getting really pissed off.

The bugs and dysnc are literally ruining my favourite pvp. I’d rather not play it, than see it in such a bad state. What’s the most annoying is when you have those days that the queue wants to constantly pop HB maps. You can get one after another and end up popping 8/10 Hutt ball maps, even if you leave and requeue, the next one is HB.

I love Hutt Ball, it’s always been my favourite map. But it’s stupidly bugged now and it ruins it for me. So when I pop and it’s having a bad bug day, I leave or I start getting really pissed off.

The bugs and dysnc are literally ruining my favourite pvp. I’d rather not play it, than see it in such a bad state. What’s the most annoying is when you have those days that the queue wants to constantly pop HB maps. You can get one after another and end up popping 8/10 Hutt ball maps, even if you leave and requeue, the next one is HB.

Despite the bugs, I can still contribute to and cause wins. If I was unable to cause wins I would probably be frustrated with the map and quit/make forum posts.

You just need to manage your expectations. If you are honest, you'll know that they will A) never fix HB and B) never remove HB so the whole premise of your request is moot. Beyond that, I've played over 10000 warzones, and I've never gotten more than 3-4 HBs out of 10 and thats only happened a few times.

Beyond that, I've played over 10000 warzones, and I've never gotten more than 3-4 HBs out of 10 and thats only happened a few times.

You’re lucky. Lately I’ve had quiet a few occasions where I’ve been getting 60-70% Hutt Ball matches. Before the merge, I’d never had it happen before. Maybe I’m just unlucky.

You must had days where there seems to a be a “map of the day” that pops at least 50% of the time or only 1-3 maps pop and all others seem to be excluded?

You’re lucky. Lately I’ve had quiet a few occasions where I’ve been getting 60-70% Hutt Ball matches. Before the merge, I’d never had it happen before. Maybe I’m just unlucky.

You must had days where there seems to a be a “map of the day” that pops at least 50% of the time or only 1-3 maps pop and all others seem to be excluded?

I haven't noticed anything special about the wz distribution either. Sometimes you get streaks of the same or 2-3 warzones, other times you don't see them for a while. Overall it looks kinda balanced. (Arena pop rate seems a bit lower, but it's just a feeling, I have no proof.)

I haven't noticed anything special about the wz distribution either. Sometimes you get streaks of the same or 2-3 warzones, other times you don't see them for a while. Overall it looks kinda balanced. (Arena pop rate seems a bit lower, but it's just a feeling, I have no proof.)

I find arena pops low too. What is really annoying is when it’s quiet (out of primetime) and you know there are enough people in the queue to do some arena matches, but it won’t pop them and it makes you wait for enough people to do 8v8. Sometimes I’ve waited 2 hours and it pops a WZ and there are 6v6 (which can be fun). But you ask the guys on both teams how long they’ve been in the queue and they say it’s been similar to mine. That’s probably 10-12 people in the queue who could be getting arena matches instead of waiting 2 hours.

The reason arena pops are low is because of the two dual faction maps.

Maybe, but what about when you don’t have enough people for even 1 of those, but you do for arena? It’s stupid that they make you wait hours to get enough people to do a 8v8, when you you could have been playing 4v4

I agree, hutball is a nightmare now.

They should also fix the leap bug to the goal zone. On a few occasions, I could leap to it with my PT (ironic knowing that PT leap isn't still working properly)

That leap bug is a pet hate of mine. It needs to be fixed.