Returning player lost in the story (spoilerish)

The last thing I remember doing is the first day or so of Iokath and I was betrayed or whatever.

I come back and I only see the quest to get my companions (only got Vector) and did the crisis on umdababa flashpoint.

The problem is with the traitor among the sith flashpoint. What did I miss? Who said that person was a traitor?

WIthout spoilers can anyone tell me what quest I am missing. And did I really only miss two flashpoints between then and now?

It is outlined during War for Iokath update by a Scion that the Alliance and the Commander will be betrayed by someone close to them. Then comes the Crisis on Umbara update, where Theron tries to kill the Commander who, according to him, has become the evil force on the galaxy, and escapes from Commander and Lana. They put up a search for him which leads into the events of A Traitor Amongst the Chiss.

So you haven't missed anything.

Edited by Rebamcfan

Iokath -> Crisis of Umbara (this is the traitor reveal) -> Traitor among the Chiss. that's it, it was in the Umbara flashpoint (you had to do solo mode for the story cutscenes).

I didn't see that so I'll have to go back and do it.

My char literally just broke up with Theron so him trying to kill me now is uhh..

I didn't see that so I'll have to go back and do it.

Iokath dialogue/cutscenes hints that there's a conspiracy and possibly a traitor, Umbara reveals who, Copero is hunting the traitor, next fp wraps up the traitor arc apparently.

and lol, nice timing!