What should I name my new toon?

Ahavery

Five'char.

Seriously tho' open a map - look at the names of towns and villages. - Copy one of those. There are 100s of 1000s to chose from.

African names usually sound quite exotic, latin based names ( French Spanish) often sound softer, likewise Slavic and northern European and Germanic names often seem harder and harsher. Names from England sound oldie-worldy, Irish, Welsh, Scots and manx/Cornish can sound quite mysterious.

Or you could call your character something completely random and change the name with a token when you get a feel for the type of character they are.

Let us know what you choose, OP. GL.

It's probably taken, but you could try "Fred".

OP: we don't know anything about what kind of person your sentinel will be. Is he aggressive, careful, solicitous, inscrutable, what? There aren't really Jedi name themes in the same way that some Sith have noms-de-guerre ("Darth names") with a violent pseudo-Latin feel to them.

Or find a lore-friendly name generator, or whatever.

OP: we don't know anything about what kind of person your sentinel will be. Is he aggressive, careful, solicitous, inscrutable, what?

He's gonna be a pretty zen character. Balanced, fearless, and contemplative. But as for the name, I was actually leaning towards the less serious stuff. Scentinal is pretty funny to me. Probably taken, but Your'friend has a nice ring to it. other funny one's I've seen are Fluffy'ice and Mysabr'ur'ehnus.

Lone Starr.

Then create a Sith named Dark Helmet, a Trooper named Colonel Sandurz, and Agent named President Scroob. Make them all look like the characters in the film.

Then create a guild for some of your toons called <I See Your Schwartz Is As Big as Mine>

;)

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

these were some great suggestions everyone, THANK YOU!!!! :D I named him Scentinel. I like it cause it's funny, but it's simple enough that most people will get the pun. And it's ambiguous. I don't even know what kind of scent is implied. Maybe OldSpice, or maybe something gross.

its simple name it " male sentinel" done

Can't use the name "Sentinel" unless the server glitches (locked word).

@OP Are you hell bound on making a male sent? If not, I have the names Jamie and Jessica on Satele Shan and these are not locked name i.e. I can delete one and you can use it.