Do This Massive Direct Sale Once a Month

DarthEnrique

I just looked at the Cartel Market and saw it flooded with almost every item from previous packs that people put up on the GTN for jacked up prices. Personally if I was you Bioware I’d do this once a month (at the beginning seems smart) and run it for two weeks to cash in on it then for the remaining weeks of the month take them down until the month after. I personally would rather buy stuff I want direct from the Cartel Market anyway, not off the GTN as while yes it is trading one greed for another at least buying directly from the Cartel Market means money towards the game.

I honestly think doing this once a month for two weeks (in case people’s pay checks aren’t until the following week) and then pulling them off until the next month would actually be a wise move and investment for the game. For someone like me on a monthly income it would be a good thing as I can plan on it and buy a couple of items I want once a month if you did this as I would buy the Cartel Coins for it.

On another note, you all are trying to burn a hole in my wallet. Lol!

Edited by DarthEnrique

or just make it permanent ;) get rid of packs, just put all new items for direct sale including all existing items and make only the Holiday items temporary.

That would be amazing but i doubt they will give up on the Pack system completly. Its probably making them more money than these direct sales.

or just make it permanent ;) get rid of packs, just put all new items for direct sale including all existing items and make only the Holiday items temporary.

I didn't suggest that cause it's obvious Bioware will never give up their gambling products. This way it's a win for both.

id be more for once every 2 months.

The reason I suggested once a month is cause most people pay their subs once a month with the recurring sub and figured why not rank in on that when the sub renews?

Some people like opening packs so I wouldn't suggest getting rid of them entirely, but I wish they would just post everything to the CM and leave it there. I think the videogame industry has already toyed with gamers enough on the gamble to get the thing you want front. They overdid it and killed the goose that laid the gold egg. Now it's time for a different model.

I don't think making it permanent would damage the SW:toR gamble market, you would still be able to get a cool armour set or decoration for a fraction of the price, assuming packs are not going to rise in price. Additionally, they could make new sets only available through packs the first 2-4 weeks. Edited by TheWiseRaven