Are there moddable orange Bracers and Belts?

Reeny

I wondered precisely the same thing, having not seen any moddable belts or bracers until 36/37ish. However these dropped for me on Quesh, from an elite boss a little north of the northern flight point (Sith side, not sure for republic). Encountered him during the "Three Families" quest chain.

It was BoE so could potentially be sold on GTN, though this one is the first and so far only pair I've seen. The above has only two slots, for armoring and mod. With a skill armoring 16 I think it gives about 380ish armour.

Still haven't seen any moddable belts yet.

Edited by KingsGambit

I snagged BoE moddable bracers during a regular Athiss run. I wonder if the game hiccuped, because I was able to straight loot the item. It did not bring it up for a roll (Like a good boy, I then asked if people wanted to roll, and none did).

yes they are craftable

Both moddable bracers and the belts are?

And someone mentioned belts from a Social Vendor. Which planet are those on? Because I spent an evening flying to basically every planet and only found the four piece armor sets for the planet.

Edited by sleepingferret

I just looted a pair of Levl 16 orange bracers, off a champion on Dromund Kaas. Regretably they are Sith Warrior/Heavy Armor and I am a Sith Inquisitor (and my alt will likely be a BH).

Too bad we don't have a forum for trades because I'd try to trade them for a light armor equivalent. I wonder how much I can get on the ah for these..

• 2 weeks later...
You can buy orange belts from the fleet commendation vendor. They are mediu

Armour and the base one that doesnt have an actual enhancement slot is 80commendations. The ine that has enhancements is more and requires social 3

There are 2 orange belts available from the fleet commendation vendor. Both are Light armor (like all social gear). Neither has an enhancement slot. One requires Social 1 and costs 60 commendations, one requires Social 3 and costs 200 commendations. Other than looks and cost, they are functionally the same belt.