New love interests, any ideas?

bluehufsa

Since the entire forum wants Theron killed, shouldn't be other options implemented? Some want 71 years old men, some want Chiss, some requested more LGBT options.

So, where does that leave the heterosexual female players not interested in older males? Does our opinions even matter to anyone?

Thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I never said I wanted a 71 y/o LI companion! I said I found someone attractive that was 71, it had nothing to do with LI in swtor. Me and said person just went slightly off topic.

Scourge is a possible LI for the future, but then he's 300+ years old(?) Not sure how you feel about that.

Edited by Eshvara

Since the entire forum wants Theron killed, shouldn't be other options implemented? Some want 71 years old men, some want Chiss, some requested more LGBT options.

So, where does that leave the heterosexual female players not interested in older males? Does our opinions even matter to anyone?

Thanks.

What's wrong with old men? :(

Lol. I never said I wanted a 71 y/o LI companion! I said I found someone attractive that was 71, it had nothing to do with LI in swtor. Me and said person just went slightly off topic.

Scourge is a possible LI for the future, but then he's 300+ years old(?) Not sure how you feel about that.

In SWTOR, Scourge is OK, fine by be, since he became immortal at 45 maybe 50 years old and he never aged after.

Thanks.

I do not interest in companions romance so I don't care about other players want a romance option with any companions they loved. All I want BW is being FAIR to all companions, if you give other companions a kill option then do it for all or at least to those companion that related to the story, do it randomly is a poor choice and stir up the players base for no good reason, once everyone has their option to kill, not to kill then everyone would at peace because you can keep the one you love in your game and other can kill whatever they want in their game. I'm very simple Dark Jedi...If anyone crossed, betrayed, used my name for their profit then I'll killed them all without mercy. I'm a Jedi but "Peace is a lie..." always true to me!

I'm a heterosexual female player and would feel a little funny romancing a man older than my father, and you included my love for the Chiss species (I didn't even mention romances but yeah, a chiss romance option would be great!), so it seems our opinions do matter.

You're awfully quick to assume no one else is straight or female. :/

I'm a heterosexual female player and would feel a little funny romancing a man older than my father, and you included my love for the Chiss species (I didn't even mention romances but yeah, a chiss romance option would be great!), so it seems our opinions do matter.

Did you ever like Valss? I know he wasn't featured that much, but I thought he was awesome. :)

I'm assuming that no one else is hetero or female because of their intense hatred for any good looking male LI, that means just one thing, male envy.

Did you ever like Valss? I know he wasn't featured that much, but I thought he was awesome. :)

I liked him for being chiss :p Well, we didn't really get enough content with him for me to form a real opinion, but I felt he could have given the player an unique glimpse on how the Chiss treat their Force sensitives and how the politics around that work. But then, I'm always looking to learn more about Chiss culture, and that might not have been as interesting to someone who doesn't. :p

I'm assuming that no one else is hetero or female because of their intense hatred for any good looking male LI, that means just one thing, male envy.

But loads of people you referred to don't have intense hatred for male LIs. In example, I seem to be the one you picked your Chiss example from, and Theron is in my top 4 companions, along with Quinn. :/

It's not at all true that the entire forum wants Theron to die. Lots of us are fans of him and want to see plenty more of his character.

As for new LIs, I actually think, for once, that we hetero ladies are fairly well catered for. We can pick between Theron, Koth, Arcann, and our class romance. At the moment, it seems like if another LI is added it should be a female character.

That's laughable! Please tell me the credit card number and name used to pay for this account.

He was quoting a different user than you... :rolleyes:

Edited by Estelindis

I'm not ... I would be honoured to call you my secondary account!

Lmao. No idea if if blue's allegation have any backing or anything, and tbh I don't care. This is funny both if it is the same person and if it isn't.

Wow