Maintenance: March 20th, 2018

EricMusco

So do we still not know what the special reward is for Izax? It's not just the Decoration I hope?

The deco is from the vendor, and only opens up once you have beat Izax on any mode. The "Beat Vet (NiM) mode before 5.9 reward" is a legacy bound version of the speeder that drops, also the title and special achievement. The speeder will be made soulbound as a RNG drop after 5.9, and no longer a legacy bound reward.

Lord Ptach is slacking. 90% of the stuff there is just stuff we saw already in the roadmap.
I'm not sure what you think patch notes are supposed to be.

They aren't generally used as a platform to announce new game features, but rather a notice that previously announced things are finally being implemented.

I'm still hoping for a stealth patch where the Stronghold Defender's Lightsaber can be unlocked across the account. I bought one recently off the GTN and I can only claim it on the character I equipped it on. When I go into the Collections, the $ for the cartel market doesn't open a window. I really want to unlock it!!

Yes, I have put in a customer service ticket and they suggested I do a bug report since it is a bug. Yes, I did that as well. :(

I didn't see any mention of the new Conquest Vendor in the patch notes. Is this not being implemented with 5.8? I've been saving for the influence boost item!

Sadly.....I have sent in tickets since I got the Stronghold blaster, rilfe and assault cannon. they sent back and said it was designed that way. It seems any weapons or armor sets from the CM Rep vendors do not unlock in collections anymore. All the other items on the vendors, crystals, titles, speeders, pets ect, those all unlock, but not any of the armors nor weapons, which they need to change imo.

Is there going to be 2cxp/xp? There is no mention of it in patch notes. I thought every update now there would be 2xp.

I'm guessing the next one will be on Star Wars Day or when Solo comes out. So far that I know, there was no mention of there being another 2xp/cxp event. So I'm just guessing off of what they have previously.

I didn't see any mention of the new Conquest Vendor in the patch notes. Is this not being implemented with 5.8? I've been saving for the influence boost item!

^This. Also no mention of the new augs either. Lord Ptach, you have let us down! wait....:rolleyes:

Few issues/questions/concerns:

1. It would be nice to hear some logic as to why the conquest points for operations were lowered so drastically.

2. related to 1. why were group finder ops limited to 1 per legacy a day? Didn't we already have this outrage related to alts?

3. What gives with the war supplies all needing 5 different kinds of building-block mats?

4. Dark Projects seems much more expensive with requiring the Recombinators.

:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Edited by DarthBatemanJ

Few issues/questions/concerns:

1. It would be nice to hear some logic as to why the conquest points for operations were lowered so drastically.

2. related to 1. why were group finder ops limited to 1 per legacy a day? Didn't we already have this outrage related to alts?

3. What gives with the war supplies all needing 5 different kinds of building-block mats?

4. Dark Projects seems much more expensive with requiring the Recombinators.

:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

1. I assume they felt conquest was far too spammable.

2. Probably didn't like last boss lockout spam.

3./4. Spammability i guess

All of them: conpletely stupid. Ive been a long time swtorer snd this has me thinking of quitting. So thanks BW. Thanks for *********** my small guild, my habit of alting, just thanks for listening too.

Oh and by the way, im super glad these changes made the patch notes.

Ps: i love random changes for the worse almost as much as i love random events. Aka they suck.