Missing assets on Darth Malgus's ship

Trance-Gemini

My bad, someone was talking to me when I was typing. At least I got the first letter right...

Anyway, when did this start to be a problem? I don't know if I should even ask if it will get fixed cause ya know...

You also cited "Chapter I of KotET". Darth M's ship appears in Chapter I of KotFE.

And something similar happens in both Black Talon and The Esseles.

My bad, someone was talking to me when I was typing. At least I got the first letter right...

Anyway, when did this start to be a problem? I don't know if I should even ask if it will get fixed cause ya know...

Actually, you got the first 2 letters right. :p

It's been that way for at least 6 months, but probably much longer.

Actually, you got the first 2 letters right. :p

It's been that way for at least 6 months, but probably much longer.

Thanks for that, lol. I was in a huge rush and someone was talking in my ear while posting that. Got Marr's name wrong and the expansion name wrong. Oh well, I'm getting old and my memory chips are beginning to falter..

6 months seems about right I guess, I had gotten my toons on Shadowlands (which is now Star Forge) through most of the KOTFE through to level 70 around that time they had the really long double XP event on and it was fine at that time. Really annoying if I'm going to be putting several more toons through that on Satele Shan now. Hopefully, they'll fix it before my GF starts running her toon through there, she's really been enjoying playing this game with me. Thankfully, her toon is only 19 atm.

Wait, I wonder if this happened as a result of the server merge, that would 4 or 5 months ago now, right? Or does anyone remember it being an issue before the merge?

Thanks for that, lol. I was in a huge rush and someone was talking in my ear while posting that. Got Marr's name wrong and the expansion name wrong. Oh well, I'm getting old and my memory chips are beginning to falter..

6 months seems about right I guess, I had gotten my toons on Shadowlands (which is now Star Forge) through most of the KOTFE through to level 70 around that time they had the really long double XP event on and it was fine at that time. Really annoying if I'm going to be putting several more toons through that on Satele Shan now. Hopefully, they'll fix it before my GF starts running her toon through there, she's really been enjoying playing this game with me. Thankfully, her toon is only 19 atm.

Wait, I wonder if this happened as a result of the server merge, that would 4 or 5 months ago now, right? Or does anyone remember it being an issue before the merge?

It was before the mergers. I searched through the bug reports and it was first reported back in October, around the time I came back to the game. Maybe it's my fault. :eek:

It was before the mergers. I searched through the bug reports and it was first reported back in October, around the time I came back to the game. Maybe it's my fault. :eek:

I know the bug wasn't there when I took my sage through in august/September time frame.. But the first time I saw it was October/November when I took my sentinel through. Was kind of disconcerting to 'see behind the curtain'

I know the bug wasn't there when I took my sage through in august/September time frame.. But the first time I saw it was October/November when I took my sentinel through. Was kind of disconcerting to 'see behind the curtain'

In beta it was a natural occurrence. Tons of missing textures in various places. Holes in the ground (you could literally see squares on the ground with sky beneath). Walking into a room that was pink and full of "missing texture" text. After 6 months, though, one would think it would've been fixed. Especially since they had the time to screw up our character's eyes and then "semi" fix them, fix KDY, and some other bugs.