The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How about *Band" and related people

MikeCobalt

:) Really a Band. Try to liven up our Strongholds and feel Less like a Tomb. Four or five band members with instruments playing and "Be Bopping" along. A few songs we can choose or even an Off for the music (Not Anim's). Non military Guard type figures, maybe even Gamorrean guards, a Hutt lounging. Something to Liven our StrongHolds up and keep "Star Wars". The band is a set, every other part separate to cater to different likes. Edited by MikeCobalt

I'd pay Cartel Coins for a Large hook decoration of a band playing music on a continuous loop.

Just make one band for each of the Jukeboxes and make sure you have a female singer for the appropriate decos.

They can borrow the existing bands from the various world cantinas.

Edited by Xina_LA

I'd pay Cartel Coins for a Large hook decoration of a band playing music on a continuous loop.

Just make one band for each of the Jukeboxes and make sure you have a female singer for the appropriate decos.

They can borrow the existing bands from the various world cantinas.

Yes, There already are several bands throughout the game; they wouldn't have to *Create anything. My stronghold is like a Tomb despite the people I've tried to place around trying to "Friendly" it up. Our ships, the strongholds....They're kinda lonely places. This would relieve a lot of that, Be "Star Wars" and add a good bit of happiness same time

Edited by MikeCobalt

Let's us chose whether it is a female or male singer. I would prefer a male singer in my stronghold.

None of the songs in the game have male vocals. There are a couple with lyrics, and they're all a female singing in Huttese.

Assuming the band deco played music (it should) the singer being female would make more sense.

I was thinking just *Instrumentals for the band for Simplicity reasons however, *IF there are male and female songs that would be great. The strongholds have always been fairly cold; and now the ships too. I think this one addition could really make a big change and in the right ways. There is always gonna be some "Down Time" and many are very much attached to their Residences.

There really should be a lot more personnel decos across the board. It's one of the most barren deco categories at the moment. Bioware should consider releasing personnel packs. It would be a gold mine for them and in most cases they wouldn't even need to create new assets, they'd just have to reuse assets that already in the game.