Everyone 2k+ win trading?

BillyMayesHere

What server? On DM pubs only win when Alex carries them heh.

On Star Forge. We have a lot of Pub vs Pub games with the occasional Imps that queue, but the games are mostly Pub vs Pub. Star Forge is really good for Pub side.

Edited by DARKheartLAND

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspected this might be the case for myself so in my next 20 game i went afk right at the start so it was like i wasn't there and my win/loss ratio stayed the same, from that experiment i concluded it wasn't anything i was doing wrong and must be my teams fault

tbh i would see this the exactly other way around... if you stay afk and have the same win/lose ratio i would say this means you are so bad that in general your teams performance is as good as if you werent even there... dont you agree? because if you were one of the best, yours not playing but staying afk should have a very bad impact on your win/lose ratio...

just saying...

tbh i would see this the exactly other way around... if you stay afk and have the same win/lose ratio i would say this means you are so bad that in general your teams performance is as good as if you werent even there... dont you agree? because if you were one of the best, yours not playing but staying afk should have a very bad impact on your win/lose ratio...

just saying...

Or it wasn't a serious post and i was just using some of the stupid logic that to many pvp'er seem to have to convince themselves they are better players than they are instead of focusing on how they can improve. Then again maybe it was serious who can tell these days.