Regardless of doom and gloom, i am renewing my subscription

CKNORTH

Been subbed since day 1, I still find the game and my guild entertaining. It costs next to nothing compared to other forms of entertainment such as going out on the beer for 1 night which would cost way more than 6 months subs. I love "meeting" new players and people from around the world. If I get bored of this game I pop back to Star Trek Online for an hour or 2 to remind myself why I play this.:p

I was gone for a while but now I am back and I am having so much fun! :)

So many little things that I have to look up just because I just don't know how things work currently in the game. "How was it, do I have to gear up all the comps?". "How does this class work now". I have even forgotten the main story arcs for the planets and that is so great because it has brought back a lot of fun for me when it comes to exploration. I started SWTOR in late late BETA and then I was hooked for a few years. At that point I just knew too much, all the story arks for the planets and most twists and turns of the class-stories as well. For me that did make it less enjoyable.

I really like discovering story and new maps, not knowing what is ahead. Currently playing through the trooper-story. Have one that is parked on Alderaan but had to restart since I just didn't click with the tank-version. I am a lousy lousy tank, still saving the char because I like her. Missed being a healer so now I'm back on Taris with Aric.

Short fangirl-intermission. I friggin love aric <3 *swooon*

So now it is trooper and after that imperial agent. When Torian has gotten the romance-conversation-bug sorted I'm getting a bounty hunter, hint hint. Life is good.

You can just respec, unless you wanted to change your advanced class from Vanguard to Commando. You probably already were aware that the advanced class choice is binding, but if we still had the advanced class choice conversations, it may drive that point home for others.