Well, I guess Kotaku gave us their own Producer's Note. SWTOR could Shut Down

ZionHalcyon

At this point I have come to absolutely hate Anthem, really, to me it's like a disease that is killing this game. I want nothing to do with Anthem if it releases and SWTOR shuts down, if that happens I will be hoping so fiery Anthem will be an enormous fail. It simply does not deserve to be successful if it will be at the expense of SWTOR. Honestly, to hell with Anthem, I don't want or need it. I want SWTOR. Period.

No worries, Anthem will NOT replace SWTOR, the same way a broom cannot replace a sophisticated vacuum cleaner.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People thinking that staying subbed and buying from CM helps the game are naive. It was mentioned that all our money is going to Anthem, and even If I choose not believe the Kotaku article it is not that hard for me too see it and realise it. Suddenly from 5.0 onward almost no content, omitting information, one disaster after another, road maps fiascos, 2 minute companion cutscenes after promises "to do it right".....hiding and not answering a worried fan base, when even Ben Irving showed up and answered such a thread years ago.

Yeah, but no....If I was certain my money will help this game, then its no problem for me to run my usual 6 month sub and buy CM stuff as I have done for years. But no more, even before this article i decided its time to cut my support, as much as I love this game, because EAware are treating it like a joke, a milking cow, an insult to long time players. All I can do is hope they get their just desserts for this with a potential flop that is Anthem. Ridiculous to bet everything on such a project and already sacrifice ME, SWTOR and probably DA franchises.

As for the roadmap, they already said on the short stream, before running away from their customers, that this year will be companion return year...so waiting to read in the road map that the whole content will be 2 minutes of cutscene for months and then repeat, is not something I plan to do. Only thing that is gonna change my mind is them have an honest discussion about the game's future right now and actually communicate, which any decent studio will do. Now 1 person is a drop in the sea, but lets see how many will feel the same way or begin to feel the same way as the year progress and the possibility of content being more scarce than the pathetic 2017 becomes more evident. I will be glad to be proven wrong, but facts point to only one direction....bit tired of EA treating us and this game as a joke.

Edited by ExarSun

No worries, Anthem will NOT replace SWTOR, the same way a broom cannot replace a sophisticated vacuum cleaner.

Oh Anthem will never replace SWTOR for me, but that stupid, useless and highly utterly unnecessary game might kill off this one. A broom can still break a sophisticated vacuum cleaner.

Edited by Ylliarus

Instance 2, 1 is full it seems :(

That's where I am but I don't see you...are you sure you're on Darth Malgus? Oh wait, there's 2 vendors now..stay where you are I'll come check the other one.

Edit: Done....credits have a new home :)

Edited by Tsillah

That's where I am but I don't see you...are you sure you're on Darth Malgus? Oh wait, there's 2 vendors now..stay where you are I'll come check the other one.

Edit: Done....credits have a new home :)

Ill be sorry to see you go....and sorry I couldnt partake in those sweet credits hehe.

I have 20 mil right now. That is the most I have ever had.

Ill be sorry to see you go....and sorry I couldnt partake in those sweet credits hehe.

Well if you're on Darth Malgus I still have an Ambassador's Hoverchair, 2 million credits and some stuff you can sell on the gtn for more credits. I can log back in if you like.

Don't worry I have about 500 mil credits, I ll give them to you once I see the roadmap and decide what to do with my characters.

Too many people leaving, who I have followed in the forums for a very long time.

I know I don't say much in here - but I will miss you all :(

You are making the decisions that you need to make for yourselves at this point in time. If the game picks up, you can always start over :)

Speaking of silence, where is the Old Witch?

Maybe closing the game is the best thing if they aren’t going to support basic stuff like stopping hackers,

Sorry this is just a vent post because I’ve just had a match with 3 hackers in a premade trolling regs. Half sunk in the floor so you can’t hit them. All of them are Mara’s as well, so you can imagine how that was,

It just makes you want to cry at the state of this game.