Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Voidstar needs to be hotfixed.

Playpenn

So I've been almost exclusively PvP'ing for the past 3-4 levels and I've found a bug that is literally game breaking and needs to be hotfixed immediately.

Description of the Bug in detail for the Devs (if they read this):

If a Sith Marauder uses Force Charge on an enemy standing on either of the bridges in the second zone of The Voidstar; thry will be forced to fall through the floor and continuously fall forever. You cannot respawn. You cannot try character unstuck. The only option you have is to leave the warzone (becomes EXTREMELY annoying after the 5th or 6th time)

Please remove the exploit from your post and submit it in game via a bug report. The less people aware of exploits the better.

^^^^

Forums are the worst place to post these things, not only are you telling the people most likely to use the exploit, but the people who fix bugs have a much lower chance of seeing it.

Bug fixers don't have time to read forums, and community reps aren't always qualified to tell the diff between the general ************ in the forums and a real technical issue. Forums are good for communicating overall trends to the dev team, but don't expect anything specific to make it to them, especially something this high priority.

Nonononononono. The Marauder wont force the ENEMY to fall through the floor but themselves instead lol. In no way is this beneficial and is in no way exploitable. I guess I didn't work it well enough.

Well, maybe thats the fix the mentioned in the patch notes, saying they fixed people being able to jump the gap to bypass needing to extend the bridges.

Shame on you for cheating :rolleyes:

You should still bugrep it, not post it to the forums. I look forward to all the people trying to bypass the bridges falling out of the game altogether :p

you literally completely misunderstood what I was saying.

If you (the sith marauder) use force charge on an enemy who is in combat on the bridge (not trying to get across, think of a choke point) then you will fall through the bridge and fall through space until you leave the warzone.

you literally completely misunderstood what I was saying.

If you (the sith marauder) use force charge on an enemy who is in combat on the bridge (not trying to get across, think of a choke point) then you will fall through the bridge and fall through space until you leave the warzone.

Your right, sorry bout that :o

Still, bugrep... I'd do it every time it happened. You can sit falling forever, writing up a bugrep before you leave the wz

Well, maybe thats the fix the mentioned in the patch notes, saying they fixed people being able to jump the gap to bypass needing to extend the bridges.

Shame on you for cheating :rolleyes:

You should still bugrep it, not post it to the forums. I look forward to all the people trying to bypass the bridges falling out of the game altogether :p

I'm sure others discovered this too, but I found it for myself and it was truly hilarious. I only used it to successfully plant the bomb before anyone knew what was going on once though.

Not to mention your risking death trying it, and I died quite a few times as you had to jump perfectly to pull it off.

I have also had this bug happen to me atleast 3 times on my Marauder too. Except I insta fall thru the world and crash to character screen, then log back in no longer in the WZ. It's EXTREMELY frustrating win your team is heading for a win and you get no xp,valor, medals, and credits from crashing. I reported the bug and no longer use Force Charge to enemies crossing the bridge until it's fixed. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Well there is an exploit with this warzone where someone can leave the start area before the game starts. No idea how they do it though and only seen it 3-4 times, but it is there.

Not really an exploit... More of a bug. Happened to me once, when I spawned into the warzone, rather than being on the platform wtih the rest of my team I spawned off to the left on one of the high up walkways... could see my team and everything. Well once I ctrl+U several times and got my camera working again and the ability to move back... I then jumped down and was outside the starting area. Decided what the heck and started towards a door, but I got about halfway there and was mysteriously spawned back to the starting area with my group. I think its linked to some of the issues where Voidstar was kicking some people back to the character select screen when trying to zone in.

The floor glitch just happened to me now with my Jedi Guardian. I had it once before in beta. I thought they fixed it....

I think it usually happens when you force leap while getting hit with force push into the side of the pit wall.

also, please fix the voidstar map from covering the top 2 abilities in my right hot bar please. or at least put in UI scaling sometime soon.

Edited by FloydPink

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.