Game Update 5.7 and Beyond

EricMusco

Limitations in technology. Like the name in the quote, the arrow that links to the original post, etc etc. Keep digging.

What arrow are you talking about? Again, limitations in technology. As in, something different than your experience. Surprise surprise you would respond the way you did.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What arrow are you talking about? Again, limitations in technology. As in, something different than your experience. Surprise surprise you would respond the way you did.

Wait, I thought you didn't know who you were responding to. See the arrow next your name in the quote above? Click it. It'll take you back to that post.

Hey folks,

Since we are formally in 2018 now, Happy New Year to all of you! We know there have been some questions about what is coming next, so we wanted to give you some details. The big “what is coming” type question will be addressed as always in Keith’s Roadmap, which is being worked on now. I would expect a few more weeks before you can read that. However, before the roadmap is in your hands, let’s talk about the next Game Update!

Game Update 5.7 – Legacy of the Creators

Release date: January 23rd

• New Operation Boss: Scyva
    • Available in Story and Veteran Mode

[*]Returning Companions! (these Missions will be Class-specific)

• Risha & Corso
    • Andronikos

[*]New Cartel Market Pack

[*]Various bug fixes / updates

Although we will save the specifics for the Roadmap, beyond 5.7 you can expect additional Companions returning, a new Flashpoint, and more! Thanks everyone, we are looking forward to an exciting 2018.

-eric

Consider the unverified news about SWTOR's future being "up in the air" the roadmap would be really welcome right about now, put people's minds at ease.

I think the reason we have received very little content is Anthem, most of the workers have been pulled to work on it and that is why we have received so very little in terms of content. I wish it were different but I think that is our reality they are working so much on Anthem because they need a big a hit.

• 1 month later...

Any Idea when the bug that has been keeping some smugglers from getting Corso and Risha back will be ironed out?

Class-specific means that only the Class that those Companions are originally from will be able to get them. So in this case...

• Risha & Corso - Smuggler only
  • Andronikos - Inquisitor only

Many of them will be, but not all. It depends on the story we are telling with that particular Companion returning. I will make sure we note that for the future returns so you know which is which.

-eric