Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I wanted "those guys" as companions

Isnogut

There's no proof of Jaesa sleeping with anyone and everyone, she only mentions a man trying to become her boyfriend/husband but that's all.

One of the first things Jaesa does, or you can let her do, is to go out and have sex. If you want to romance her as a male, you can have sex with her right away iirc. To my memory, someone wanting to be her boyfriend/husband is later in the game.

Edited by Eshvara

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High five!

I'm going through the JK story again. I wish we had a change to redeem Overseer Chaskar. I'd take this eye candy over Scourge any day :D

*SCREAMS IN UNDERSTANDING* Ikr? Scourge is kind of rough but he can grow on you, given time. However, as another user commented, all the interesting ones get killed off somehow or just removed from the story. IMO, Overseer Chaskar was interesting in the short time he was depicted and it didn't hurt that he was handsome either. I wish we could see him again in the story...seeing that 3rd DS choice killed me. In my head Canon, we've already gotten married on Dromund Kaas (NO REGRETS LOL😘)

Edited by ahavamekuria
Just want to

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.