The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

victorious pioneer armor set in collection please

Jevnaker

Hello swtor making people please add the victorious pioneer armor set in our collection under event special stuff please. so that we don't have just one copy of the set to mail around to different chars. and that we before hand have to remove the mods on so our lower level chars can use them.

Yes please. That would be nice.

I managed to accidentally delete a character who had it on, but I got it back through CS, however, had it been in collections, I wouldn't have had to send a ticket at all. Removing mods every time and transferring the gear around, the hassle of it, is a pretty good point too.

Hello swtor making people please add the victorious pioneer armor set in our collection under event special stuff please. so that we don't have just one copy of the set to mail around to different chars. and that we before hand have to remove the mods on so our lower level chars can use them.

Legacy gear is not compatible with the collections interface.

Even the HK-55 helmet had to be changed to BOP to be added to the collections interface.

As for the XP boost armor, those who qualified to receive that armor earned one set of that armor for each server on which they met the criteria. They did not earn an infinite number of copies for every server.

The sets of armor that were earned can be moved to other servers via transfers, if needed.

Legacy gear is not compatible with the collections interface.

Even the HK-55 helmet had to be changed to BOP to be added to the collections interface.

As for the XP boost armor, those who qualified to receive that armor earned one set of that armor for each server on which they met the criteria. They did not earn an infinite number of copies for every server.

The sets of armor that were earned can be moved to other servers via transfers, if needed.

i only play on one server one legacy so i have only one copy of that set. which is a hassel when u are as altyoholic as me.

i only play on one server one legacy so i have only one copy of that set. which is a hassel when u are as altyoholic as me.

As stated, legacy items and the collections interface are incompatible.

If Johnny is so concerned about min/maxing while leveling that he is changing mods on that XP armor, then that is a Johnny problem caused by his choice to min/max to that extent and not a BW problem.

As stated, legacy items and the collections interface are incompatible.

If Johnny is so concerned about min/maxing while leveling that he is changing mods on that XP armor, then that is a Johnny problem caused by his choice to min/max to that extent and not a BW problem.

i wish that they had made bind to legacy more like bind to account in world of warcraft because there you got a collection section fopr the xp buff gear and the mods it isn't about min maxing it is about being able to use the set on my lower level characters after i am done with leveling one till 70. the higher level mods makes the set require higher level to equip.

i wish that they had made bind to legacy more like bind to account in world of warcraft because there you got a collection section fopr the xp buff gear and the mods it isn't about min maxing it is about being able to use the set on my lower level characters after i am done with leveling one till 70. the higher level mods makes the set require higher level to equip.

The point is that the mods in that gear do not really need to be changed while leveling unless a player is really concerned about min/maxing.

Level sync makes having the "best" gear superfluous.

WE MADE A TOPIC FOR THIS AND GOT SPAM JUGED AND A DISLIKE

DONT THINK ITS SPAM WHEN OTHERS ARE TRYING TO THE SAME MATTER SUPPORTED

WITH ALL THE TOPICS IN SITE HOW DO WE FIND 1 FROM LET SAY A WEEK BACK , ANSWER WE CANT

====

A friend and I resurrected this topic for the reason of the risk of what happens if you accidentally delete one of the pieces of the gear

It is a tremendously scary thought we all do realize

That these are in game items of course digital material with no physical form but however the dark VS liGHT event

Lasted five months and to go through all the stuff you need to do is to get the complete set was completely grilling at times and IN no sight

Can any of us see a repeat of that event meaning that there's no way to get replacement parts given the intensity of the event and how are typically worked for GETING IT

This seems to be a quality of life ADDON that needs to be implemented

And besides given with the radical changes that have happened both in costumes such as costume appearances GETING radically altered new ones being added into collections or the game interface itself the most basic feature of the game having one of the Removed and having that TAB of an updated version of itself being placed in the mini map for the united forces material

Game developers have demonstrated that he is possible to add the EC downtick GEAR

THIS GEAR ONCE HAD BLUE shield Icons over the pieces and it was great for player vs. player combat especially for the fact like myself many people that having to manage two different outfits one for PVP AND 1 FOR PVE

But the developers decided to remove the stats FOR THAT ability and change the color of the shield icons

On the gear itself now THEY are orange

Which makes it a bit harder for me to keep track as I used the blue icons as a way of being able to see the gear there's so much yellow / gold/orange

On the piece is now it is very hard to be able to see the gear pieces and themselves as that gear is WHITE SO THE aesthetics of that GEAR are visually unclear and 16 days ago I was scared that I accidentally deleted one of the PARTS

Not to mention is just downright confusing checking all your characters to make sure all the pieces on one it takes a lot of time especially when you have 50 characters on one server

So basically yes I am 1000% in favor of the XP GEAR being permanently added into collections we watch too hard to get it

And we shouldn't have to be scared of losing it accidentally

This because of the aforementioned reasons I mentioned before

Or possibly due to a game glitch there have been moments when I've been looking at my characters and their completely naked what happened to their gear?

Just wanted to explain my side of things about this matter that you very much into for reading

Yes I am visually impaired part blind and I have had a although I am writing this friend post on my behalf that sometimes on this message board

And require capital letters as it makes the font bigger be able to read you a I also have a notice under my banner that anybody can see that my buddy helps set up for me

Although I am writing its i am using notepad and a voice program to post this

If anybody would like to talk to me about anything about this about this topic or anything else I posted in this thread please write me a capital letter message on my profile and thankyou very much

The point is that the mods in that gear do not really need to be changed while leveling unless a player is really concerned about min/maxing.

Actually, that gear underperforms on higher-level planets because it has lots of +Presence instead of +Mastery. If you keep the mods and enhancements up to date, you'll find your Mastery is not high enough to be synced on higher-level planets. I think the first planet like that is Voss.

it is about being able to survive while leveling not min maxing.

And require capital letters as it makes the font bigger be able to read you a I also have a notice under my banner that anybody can see that my buddy helps set up for me

Tell your browser to zoom in so that the text is larger. Don't impose clearly unworkable rules on the rest of us. It also helps you read what we are writing to each other.

You spelled WANT wrong. It's spelled W-A-N-T, NOT n-e-e-d.

this user is having problems with his system I am a friend of his posting this answer to you on his behalf for your benefit on his user name

He is having problems with his system as many posts one thing something else appears and sentence structure becomes corrupted

Also a very scary fact that maybe he is losing his eyesight

He uses ASUS computer and as anyone can tell you those keyboards there a lay-up by the company are poorly lit in dark red light very difficult for him to see

Edited by JEDIKATT

Tell your browser to zoom in so that the text is larger. Don't impose clearly unworkable rules on the rest of us. It also helps you read what we are writing to each other.

Altering the interface in that regard makes it impossible to my friend to navigate on the Internet

clearly unworkable rules / its not its just a REQUEST

as I'm not sure when ill be back to help him I wanted to get this 1 last matter worked out

you have the freedom to send him caps text pm note on this site and as with his caps text post it shows that others can post in caps in this site just need 3 lower case letters then caps all other text

discord voice chat works great to for talking aswell

Edited by JEDIKATT

this user is having problems with his system I am a friend of his posting this answer to you on his behalf for your benefit on his user name

He is having problems with his system as many posts one thing something else appears and sentence structure becomes corrupted

Also a very scary fact that maybe he is losing his eyesight

He uses ASUS computer and as anyone can tell you those keyboards there a lay-up by the company are poorly lit in dark red light very difficult for him to see

What does any of that have to do with the question of "want" versus "need"? (I don't often agree in detail with Ratajack, but in this case he is 100% on the money.)

(Apoologies if what I write seems a little ... erratic this afternoon. I just got back from team lunch organised by work, and I was the only one to order wine. I expected a glass, and got a carafe with half a litre of wine. More fool me, I drank the lot. My brain is operating at less than 100% efficiency. I'm going to paste this in any message I write before my liver does its job.)

Two weeks ago I accidentally destroyed one of my armoring mods of the legacy Victorious Pioneer set. I think it was the belt. Anyways I am having a nightmare with dealing with their customer support. Completely unhelpful and worse experience in my life with them so far. They usually get it sorted out quite quickly. This time they take up to a week or more to get back and they always close the tickets. So if they make a mistake you can't get back in-touch with them. So your back in the 1-2-3 week queue.

She gave me a lvl 70 crafting schematic instead of the armoring legacy item. I even attached photo of my inventory highlighting the items. She 'investigated' and saw no problems. Are these people blind or just incompetent. People shouldn't be paying subscription for such a pathetic service.

Two weeks ago I accidentally destroyed one of my armoring mods of the legacy Victorious Pioneer set. I think it was the belt. Anyways I am having a nightmare with dealing with their customer support. Completely unhelpful and worse experience in my life with them so far. They usually get it sorted out quite quickly. This time they take up to a week or more to get back and they always close the tickets. So if they make a mistake you can't get back in-touch with them. So your back in the 1-2-3 week queue.

She gave me a lvl 70 crafting schematic instead of the armoring legacy item. I even attached photo of my inventory highlighting the items. She 'investigated' and saw no problems. Are these people blind or just incompetent. People shouldn't be paying subscription for such a pathetic service.

I've done the same thing and I've had the same result, I think there CS is outsourced its horrible and they don't seem to understand English.

hello swtor making people please add the victorious pioneer armor set in our collection under event special stuff please. So that we don't have just one copy of the set to mail around to different chars. And that we before hand have to remove the mods on so our lower level chars can use them.

yes please lets have this in game

I've done the same thing and I've had the same result, I think there CS is outsourced its horrible and they don't seem to understand English.

Managed to get it resolved. But what a nightmare. They ended up somehow destroying my cartel shadow belt that had my lvl 236 mods & augmented implants inside.... I just went insane at that point. I ended up paying 1440 cartel coins to buy the full set because my gtn shadow belt was destroyed by 'magic' while they were giving me back my legacy mods.

I had a terrible time asking for the coins back. But they asked their manager and out of 'goodwill' they gave me back the full price of the cartel coins I spent on the set just to retrieve a copy of my belt that vanished off my character.