Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New story doesn't progress

JattaGin

EDIT for likeminded players: Make sure you choose "SOLO" version of the fp. It's at the bottom of the terminal. Only that progresses the story.

So, I played the new fp. There was the starting cutscene. Then I went into the fp. Played it through. It finished after the lass boss fight. No Theron. No conclusion. Got back via shuttle to Odessen. Now I cannot do anything. I have the mission in my quest log again just like it looked before I started the fp for the first time and it says "Launch". When I click it, I get loaded in front of the entrance to the fp (where I already stood) and I cannot enter it. Nothing is happening.

Is this normal?

Not happy. :(

Edit: Mission reset helped. Now it works.

Edited by JattaGin

Indeed. See Lana in the room at the back (follow the effing mission for eff's sake), do the conversation, watch the cinematic, and then exit the room at the back and choose SOLO (not STORY), from the terminal, just like the mission tells you to do.

I managed to do it the first time without the slightest problem. (OK, I blinked a bit at there being Story AND Solo, but I looked at what the mission log asked, and did what it said.)

So, I played the new fp. There was the starting cutscene. Then I went into the fp. Played it through. It finished after the lass boss fight. No Theron. No conclusion. Got back via shuttle to Odessen. Now I cannot do anything. I have the mission in my quest log again just like it looked before I started the fp for the first time and it says "Launch". When I click it, I get loaded in front of the entrance to the fp (where I already stood) and I cannot enter it. Nothing is happening.

Is this normal?

Not happy. :(

Edit: Mission reset helped. Now it works.

I'm having same issue too, started it and talked to Lana when it started and did the entire thing on solo and died way too much due to how retardly close the mob grps r to each othr which didnt exactly help due to the lack of a cmbat droid 2!

The chat is full of people having the same issue.

BW, why do you NOT progress STORY in STORY mode of the fp? Yes, it says "solo" in the mission description, but it makes no sense at all. And apparently it is causing a lof of frustration. Just check Odessen chat right now and you will see.

To make things worse, the "solo" mode is the lowest option at the terminal. At least put it to the TOP of the entries.

Bad choice ihmo. Story should progress story.

To add something positive, too: It's a very beautifully designed flashpoint. The scenery looks awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.