Suggestion!! PLEASE READ!!!

JamieKirby

Hiya,

When the whole Command Rank thing came out, i was like......oh come on, not RNG....well everyone seems to accept it to some level, but what i do not like is the pitiful amount of CXP you get for completing non-repeatable quests and especially since the new token that is coming out along with the 5.6 patch, which will allow you to do your pre-KOTFE content while starting as a level 70.

So, i am suggesting that you increase all non-repeatable quest rewards from 75cxp to 2,000cxp before any boosts or bonuses, before you all jump on here saying that is too high, i am talking about the quests you only do once per character, the heroics and other repeatable quests should stay as is.

I can't be the only one that agrees with this.

Suggestion

Please ensure that when you post to the

Suggestion

Forum, that you title your

Suggestion

Something that is descriptive of what your

Suggestion

Actually is. Because literally everything in the

Suggestion

Forum is a...

Suggestion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

In this model, if you had bonuses and boosts, and used the new instant 70 datacron on a level 1 character, you would be somewhere in tier 2 by the time you finished the starter planet assuming you didn't skip any quests.

The reason for more CXP in repeatable content is because they want to keep people playing that stuff. If you make the non-repeatable stuff so high that there is no reason to delve in repeatable content, you are defeating that purpose.

well everyone seems to accept it to some level

They didnt really give us a choice here now, did they? :D

pitiful amount of CXP you get for completing non-repeatable quests and especially since the new token that is coming out along with the 5.6 patch, which will allow you to do your pre-KOTFE content while starting as a level 70.

The idea is good, but you have to keep in mind they want ppl to grind, so I dont think this will happen.