please add Imperial trooper and republic SIS agents

EvilNomad

Seriously why is there not 10 classes in this game there should be an Imperial storm trooper and the SIS Agent why has this not happened yet if you were to do this it would make this game soooo much better. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD put these in the game. If anyone agrees with me comment here please we the fans have to make this happen. Edited by EvilNomad

• 4 months later...

This is needed as the agent storyline is basically an espionage and spy information gathering DEapartment

We have nothing really tide to the imperial military

Plus given many players and love using the trooper abilities other public side so why can't we have a true mirror class for the imperial military this is also good for PVP reasons

As no matter what class you play on Republic side the republics I'd always loses

I don't know if you can add a story to this one would be nice but if you just wanted to create some kind of a boost token to unlock this class and introduce it to the cartel market maybe he can be a level 70 token that is the cost of 2000 cartel coins

so, gameplay wise: How would imperial troopers differ from bounty hunters? How would sis agents differ from smugglers? Is it just the use of rifles? Would these two classes be mirrors of each other? What's your plan here?

weapons from trooper go to imp side and wepons from imp spy go to sis class

/Signed. I actually wouldn't mind seeing:

• Republic
    1. Jedi Knight
    2. Jedi Consular
    3. Republic Trooper
    4. Republic Agent

[*]Empire

1. Sith Warrior
    2. Sith Inquisitor
    3. Imperial Trooper
    4. Imperial Agent

[*]Neutral

1. Bounty Hunter
    2. Smuggler
    3. Force Adept
    4. Engineer (uses probes/droids for combat)

The addition of a whole other 1-50 class story is NEVER going to happen. How would the game play for these classes even work? The game is structurally designed and balanced around the four classes for each faction.

Other games that add new classes have had them start at a higher level. Hell you don't even need a story. People would be blown away at legit new characters by itself.

And of course people will complain about balance. People complain about anything so who cares. It would be new content.