Definitely the Morning

foxxycandy

Yeah I was excited to see it until I realised from the picture it couldn't be what it said it was. Not the lightsaber but the pike...

Same here! Was waiting for the Lightsaber for quite a long time and was sooooo excited only to see it's the Pike not the Lightsaber :-(

And everywhere on the Cartel Market (if selecting "All" for example) it's written Senya Tirall's Lightsaber. :( :(

Edited by Txornisx

Yeah I was excited to see it until I realised from the picture it couldn't be what it said it was. Not the lightsaber but the pike...

The rarest most demanding companion is for direct sale now and your worried about the pike? People spent so much irl $ trying to get the akk dog wasn't even funny, and its only 1.5k ccs, love how they crap on the veteran players like this ha.

Edited by Theeko

I am definitely a veteran player, when the Akk Dog was just released I got it for myself and my partner and I don't have any single problem if other players, who had no opportunity to get it back then will get it now. It's something toxic in your brains if you think that BW crap on the veteran players like this.

I'm more concerned about what *I* have not about what OTHERS have, so yeah, I'm more worried about the Pike-not-being-a-Lightsaber not the Akk Dog. Akk Dogs are pretty, more Akk Dogs the prettier's out there!

The rarest most demanding companion is for direct sale now and your worried about the pike? People spent so much irl $ trying to get the akk dog wasn't even funny, and its only 1.5k ccs, love how they crap on the veteran players like this ha.

That is definitely the benefit of direct sale over grab bags. I'm glad they're moving more in this direction. :t_cool:

Not that I'm going to buy the dog. I don't understand the hype about it. Did people just want it because it was rare?

That is definitely the benefit of direct sale over grab bags. I'm glad they're moving more in this direction. :t_cool:

Not that I'm going to buy the dog. I don't understand the hype about it. Did people just want it because it was rare?

I'm just angry about how the older players kept this game afloat by spending on the packs to obtain them in the first place, 1500 ccs is only about what 10$, compared to those that have spent 500-1000$+ just trying to get these things in the first place.

Same here! Was waiting for the Lightsaber for quite a long time and was sooooo excited only to see it's the Pike not the Lightsaber :-(

And everywhere on the Cartel Market (if selecting "All" for example) it's written Senya's Tirell Lightsaber. :( :(

I doubt very much that it's written "Senya's Tirell" anything. "Senya Tirell's" perhaps, but even better "Senya Tirall's".

Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones to get an Akk dog only in a few packs then, I know some people that literally spent over 500$ or more trying to get it. From the looks of when you registered you aren't a veteran player your after the 5m player mark.

Well I am a veteran player and it doesn't bother me either. I never have worried about if someone has what I have as it really isn't that important.

Edited by casirabit

Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones to get an Akk dog only in a few packs then, I know some people that literally spent over 500$ or more trying to get it. From the looks of when you registered you aren't a veteran player your after the 5m player mark.

Bad guess, I'm not of a gamblers type, I got these from Red Eclipse's GTN when the price was around ~5kk. Just because these seemed to be pretty+something entirely new not because these looked like some kind of a Vanity Items.

So only Founders are the vets for you, most of them aren't even playing the game anymore, and joining the game in 2012/13 isn't enough for you? Aren't you a toxic one :D

Bad guess, I'm not of a gamblers type, I got these from Red Eclipse's GTN when the price was around ~5kk. Just because these seemed to be pretty+something entirely new not because these looked like some kind of a Vanity Items.

So only Founders are the vets for you, most of them aren't even playing the game anymore, and joining the game in 2012/13 isn't enough for you? Aren't you a toxic one :D

Don't let the mad re-seller get to you. He's just mad people can now get the thing he's been trying to price gouge on the GTN.

Edited by kodrac

Don't let the mad re-seller get to you. He's just mad people can now get the thing he's been trying to price gouge on the GTN.

NP, noticed the guy earlier in a decoration thread, one of these Why-others-are-allowed-to-have-what-I-have guys, can't take all this seriously :rolleyes:

I'm wondering whether I should spent some of my CCs for Senya's Lightsaber Pike, its one of the more cooler weapons in my opinion. But then, I don't play with Shadow/Assassin so it would probably be a waste for me. Still, happy to see that it has been made available so people may acquire it, along with Akk Dog companion and sales on unlocks -now that is something that has been expected since I have quite a few armors and other things that need unlocking for wider account :) Edited by Rebamcfan

I'm just angry about how the older players kept this game afloat by spending on the packs to obtain them in the first place, 1500 ccs is only about what 10$, compared to those that have spent 500-1000$+ just trying to get these things in the first place.

If you are spending hundreds of RT dollars to obtain in game items, you have more money than brains.

I wonder how many people will impulse buy it based on the name, try to equip it on their warrior or knight and curse why it's not working, when they realize they didn't buy what they thought they bought and demand a refund?

It is a shame it isn't allowed on warriors/knights. I still have the glitched pike of Lord Dramath (Sith Emperor's father) equipped on my warrior. Looks great and completely functional apart from small amount of missing attack animations. It looks hell of lot better than the single short stick version of Senya's pike. Wish they remove the weapon restrictions completely. The whole "I won't know what class it is if I don't see their weapon" is getting old. Even more annoying for blaster wielding classes that can't use a rifle.

Anyways they can always sell it for outrageous unrealistic price if they don't want it. Either way their fault they didn't read what they were buying.