Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hexid for solo player - Uprisings?

Mashugana

I'd love to get Hexid but I have not played any of the group content in SWTOR. Do you think the best thing is to just run 3 Uprisings?

I've been a main raid tank and main raid healer in other MMOs, just not SWTOR. I do not want to ruin anyone else experience because I do not know the fights, etc. I figure if I queue just for damage and play my rotation I will not mess up the Uprising for my fellow players.

What do you think? Is there another way?

I agree. I'm mainly a solo player myself, and I went the PvP route. Just be sure to take the PvP daily mission on fleet as well to get some extra goodies. ;)

The daily mission is also available from the terminal in the entrance to the warzone. If you get two wins, that finishes the first daily, and you should take the second one as well. A third win will finish that.

(Both of the dailies AND the weekly are based on a "one point for a loss, two for a win" score. Four points to finish the first daily, two for the second, and twenty for the weekly.)

I'd love to get Hexid but I have not played any of the group content in SWTOR. Do you think the best thing is to just run 3 Uprisings?

It would be easier to do three veteran mode flashpoints. Whether or not that's easier than 3 PvP matches is up to you.

Edited by JediQuaker

Still a pretty noobish solo player; haven't been playing for very long.

To go the PvP route to earn Hexid, do I just need to RUN three PvP Warzone missions?

Does my team need to win each of those three times, or is just completing the mission enough?

Also, does it need to be through the Group Finder to qualify, or does queuing for Warzone satisfy the requirement?

I completed four PvP Warzone missions today; but they weren't through GF.

Thanks!

Edited by TalonMacLeod

It would be easier to do three veteran mode flashpoints. Whether or not that's easier than 3 PvP matches is up to you.

I have never done a flashpoints - are you saying to solo one? Queue? And why veteran if I have no clue what I am doing - I don't want to mess up anyone's flashpoints because I stand in the green goo 😀

I have never done a flashpoints - are you saying to solo one? Queue? And why veteran if I have no clue what I am doing - I don't want to mess up anyone's flashpoints because I stand in the green goo 😀
You need to do veteran mode FPs because story mode doesn't qualify for the achievement.

Still a pretty noobish solo player; haven't been playing for very long.

To go the PvP route to earn Hexid, do I just need to RUN three PvP Warzone missions?

Does my team need to win each of those three times, or is just completing the mission enough?

Also, does it need to be through the Group Finder to qualify, or does queuing for Warzone satisfy the requirement?

I completed four PvP Warzone missions today; but they weren't through GF.

Thanks!

and yes queuing satisfies the requirement.

and I will say three pvp matches is easier, since it is faster then three FPs (veteran) mainly since you can only do one per day for it to count, if only doing veteran mode. or doing with the three toons. so that is why I say pvp is the route to go

Standing in the green goo that comes from a Commando healer is just fine. Standing in red or purple or yellow circles or wedges or "beams" is a problem.

and yes queuing satisfies the requirement.

and I will say three pvp matches is easier, since it is faster then three FPs (veteran) mainly since you can only do one per day for it to count, if only doing veteran mode. or doing with the three toons. so that is why I say pvp is the route to go

Thanks for the info!

To qualify you have to do Veteran or Master flashpoints and the daily reward has to be available. So, either 3 days or 3 different characters or a combo of both. Most (but not all) Veteran FPs are relatively easy and most people doin't mind if you mess up, especially if you tell people at the start that you are new to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.