STAR FORGE is the Official RP Server

Zerileth

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you assume they could have transferred when? It won't happen in one day, but it will happen.

Also the reason I brought it up is because absolutely nobody I talk to in-game on Satele is planning to transfer, at least the people worth asking anyways.

In my mind, this is how fights will be from now on:

Player 1: "DUDE FREAKING HEAL ME!!!!"

Player 2: "I can't heal you until I finish typing, sorry." *I take out my medpack and slowly approach you, a slight tremble of fea...*

Player 1: "OMG IM DEAD NOW"

Player 2: *I slowly replace the medpack, reaching instead for two coins to place over your eyes...*

Player 1: OMG DUDE JUST OMG

Player 1 ragequits

Hahahaha!

Ummm...no....I've been RPing in MMOs since....well, Gemstone III and have never seen anyone do anything remotely resembling that. RP is saved for before/after combat, not during. Only a pure idiot would try to do something like that.

I would assume before 10/24 when people already knew about the merges and transfers were still on sale and available not now when there is no guarantee when they'll come back and how expensive they'll be. Transfer to East coast server prior to 10/24 be on Star Forge from day one.

Is this like that time Bastion was the For Real Official™ PvP server only for the handful of people to come crawling back to Harbinger?

Yes, it'll be like every For Real Official PvP server since Fatman. They'll just bounce around until there's only one server left with an active enough population to support the locusts.

I came from Harbinger. I don't RP. I had chars on EH and BC. EH was huuuge! I'm sorry for those that want SS as the official RP server, it won't be. :( Maybe I'll be wrong... we'll see.

Ebon Hawk was the biggest server on the east coast. JC was 2nd. BC was not as big in pop as EH. No where near. This is just a discussion. Not gonna provide a source.

One more piece of proof: If you go to SS fleet, even now they are trolling the RPers like crazy. If there's one SWTOR server that owns the "TROLL" Title, it was Harbie. Have fun making SS the RP server. Those trolls are gonna eat ya alive.

My 2 credits. :D

Your 2 credits = an opinion. Not a fact. You're 2 credits don't entitle you to make an official statement when you're not an official of the game. Keep your 2 credits. You may need them at some point. :rolleyes:

There are no official RP servers, the RP designation was removed long ago for a reason. If you want to rp do that garbage in private, if SWTOR wanted RPers they would still have RP servers. If SWTOR wanted RPers they would have made RP specific content. They should have never merged these RP people with the rest of us, they should have their own server or have designated areas or fleet instances for RP.

I shouldn't have to deal with these creepy RPers and nobody else should have to either. RPers think the normies ruin their gameplay, well guess what you are ruining ours btw.

There are no official RP servers, the RP designation was removed long ago for a reason. If you want to rp do that garbage in private, if SWTOR wanted RPers they would still have RP servers. If SWTOR wanted RPers they would have made RP specific content. They should have never merged these RP people with the rest of us, they should have their own server or have designated areas or fleet instances for RP.

I shouldn't have to deal with these creepy RPers and nobody else should have to either. RPers think the normies ruin their gameplay, well guess what you are ruining ours btw.

Yeah you sound just a joy to be around. If someone likes hanging out with a douche. You obviously have no clue why the RP designation was removed and it's not cause of your delusional reasons. I am not an RPer. But you are flat full of ****. RPer's do not ruin your gameplay. It is absolutely impossible for them to do so, seeing as they RP with other RPer's. YOU do not determine what "SWTOR" wants nor do you have any authority to do so. It blows my mind how people **** on RPers in a freaking Star Wars game. Its STAR WARS! must not be star wars fans just people that like playing an mmo regardless of what IP it is.

Yeah you sound just a joy to be around. If someone likes hanging out with a douche. You obviously have no clue why the RP designation was removed and it's not cause of your delusional reasons. I am not an RPer. But you are flat full of ****. RPer's do not ruin your gameplay. It is absolutely impossible for them to do so, seeing as they RP with other RPer's. YOU do not determine what "SWTOR" wants nor do you have any authority to do so. It blows my mind how people **** on RPers in a freaking Star Wars game. Its STAR WARS! must not be star wars fans just people that like playing an mmo regardless of what IP it is.

Sounds like he's trolling. if not, I think he needs a reminder that this is an MMORPG.

The problem with sarcasm is sometimes people think you are being serious, even when you spout total nonsense like this.

As the Official* arbiter of all things Role-playing, I agree that RP has no place in random groups. As an avid RPer, it would tick me off as well. That said, I can't recall a single instance in which I found myself grouped with such a player. But I've only been playing SWTOR since release. :D If I ever did, I imagine the vote-kick would be quick and unanimous.

Like most fun social interactions, RP must be consensual or it's just wrong. :rolleyes:

* My "Official" status as the Commissioner of SWTOR Role-playing is at least as valid as the designation of either SS or SF as the "official" RP server.:p

There you are! I wondered where you'd gotten off to.

OT: I admire those who can RP. I'm abysmal at it but I do enjoy watching those who can and do.

Rpers are preferable people than PVPers....certainly a lot less toxic and much much more intelligent in general.....I made chars on EH way back when specifically to RP, but my mains ended up on Harb, not sure if I would be able to get back into it again, would love to test the waters