Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

EricMusco

my question since rp and pvp servers are being merged will we be forced to do pvp just to able to play. im on a rp sever because I don't want to do pvp .... if I got to worry about being ganked every time I turn around .......

PVP should still be in the pvp instances. So if you are not in a pvp instance you should be safe.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a change in the maintenance schedule? It has been well past the noted 12 hour timeframe. I was wondering when servers are expected to be back up? If they are up, why am i still getting a Server is Offline prompt upon logging in and server selection?

*Edit - I just came across my answer in another thread. *

Edited by Lord_E-Ren

Are the American servers still taking longer? I was on Harbinger (now apparently Satele Shan) but says that one is still down.

Twitter says they were bringing up Europe first and then US. The servers are coming up as the pass testing.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Upon going live we are seeing an issue affecting a handful of players. However, due to the sensitivity of today's update, we are going to suspend further logins to EU and hold on bringing NA live until we know exactly why the issue is occurring // address it.

I will pass on updates as I have them!

-eric

Hey folks,

Upon going live we are seeing an issue affecting a handful of players. However, due to the sensitivity of today's update, we are going to suspend further logins to EU and hold on bringing NA live until we know exactly why the issue is occurring // address it.

-eric

Man, I am POSITIVE you guys are not happy about this. I hope it all gets sorted, and that you can get some sleep tonight!

Hey folks,

-eric

What about people who are already online, putting stuff back into their legacy cargo holds etc? Should we stop?

Hey folks,

-eric

All these years of maintaining a Star Wars game, and you guys are still doing it the hard way. Just use the Force! :p

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric,

Hope you and Keith get some sleep at some point. If needed use Uber / Lyft to get home and be safe.

Blak

Don't forget to take care of yourselves, too. While we'd love to have the game up and running, you guys need to take some breaks because stims and adrenals (coffee and energy drinks) only go so far. Good luck and thanks for all you're doing for us.

Chill guys. They're working on trying to make sure everything is done right during this huge change. I, for one, am very glad that they're taking their time and making sure everything is well. (Glad for the game, not so glad for these poor people having to put themselves through such a long and stressful work day.) Thank you guys for all your hard work! Edited by Usakoneko