The Queen's New Clothes.

davracahan

So, I've been putting off bringing my smuggler characters into the Kotfe-Kotet story due to the fact that Risha has been a no-show so far. I just had a ship board conversation with her on one of my older toons that I'm leveling, she wasn't wearing the armor I put on her. It looked like she was wearing a unique, vaguely agent-like armor set that I haven't seen before. I didn't think to get a screenshot of it, but could this be her post Kotet armor? Could she actually be returning soon? Has anyone else seen this bug with Risha?

So, I've been putting off bringing my smuggler characters into the Kotfe-Kotet story due to the fact that Risha has been a no-show so far. I just had a ship board conversation with her on one of my older toons that I'm leveling, she wasn't wearing the armor I put on her. It looked like she was wearing a unique, vaguely agent-like armor set that I haven't seen before. I didn't think to get a screenshot of it, but could this be her post Kotet armor? Could she actually be returning soon? Has anyone else seen this bug with Risha?

That is weird- I'm going to have to finish KOTET then replay it! :sul_wink:

If I remember correctly, she was one of the list they mentioned they were working on bringing back. It would not be so wierd for her to come back with the FP they are releasing in january. I always liked Risha, but she better have something to say to my characters, who let Vette die! :p

Might be the "split-appearance armour on companions" bug.

Armour that has a faction-split appearance will look like one faction in the world, and the other one in cinematics, *if* it is being worn by a companion.

Some companions (including Risha) also have a problem with missing or invisible (covert energy armor) gear pieces in ship-conversations. They then wear the default pieces they had when they first joined you. Edited by Mubrak

Pretty sure Risha and Corso are both coming back soon.

Storyline for Corso's Return: (chapter length to play, 1/2 minutes):

Player: [Kicking boot of passed-out Corso] Hey. Wake up.

Corso: Huh?

Player: [Kicks bottle next to Corso out of his reach] I said wake up!

Corso: Muh? Wuh? Oh, hey Captain! How long have I been asleep? We catch Skavik yet?

Player: Nevermind.

Corso: Muh? Wuh? Oh, hey Captain! How long have I been asleep? We catch Skavik yet?

That made me lol.

I don't know but my Lord Scourge is suddenly parading around in his boxers. Of course I don't mind that but... it's out of the norm. :p

That made me lol.

I don't know but my Lord Scourge is suddenly parading around in his boxers. Of course I don't mind that but... it's out of the norm. :p

That's OK. My Commando main let the Zakuul reactor blow and popped the Spire in Chapter X, so Elara refused to come back. Now the little display in my Coruscant stronghold with the members of *my* Havoc Squad on parade includes holographic Elara and Tanno, both standing there in their (holographic) skivvies.

I noticed a while back that my smuggler’s missing comps were in their underwear. I hoped this was a sign they are being prepped for return. Then I heard they ARE planning to bring them back. Yay! My girl will be so happy to have Corso back! After reading this about Risha, I’m going to have to go have a look for myself. Glad you posted, OP.

Corso: I named my gun want to see it?

Player: gross keep it in your pants you pervert.

Might be the "split-appearance armour on companions" bug.

Armour that has a faction-split appearance will look like one faction in the world, and the other one in cinematics, *if* it is being worn by a companion.

Oh man, mystery solved. That's it. I have her in the level 25 Fiber Mesh medium armor set. Just looked it up, it's red and smuggler-looking on the Rep side and black and agent-looking on the Imp side. Must be a new bug since I last played, I don't remember this ever happening before.

Of course, companion armor in cutscenes has always been an issue with this game. Unify colors hasn't worked for years, I guess it's just more trouble than its worth for the devs to fix it.

Edited by davracahan

Add:

Player: By the way Corso, our romance is over, I been dating Koth

Corso: What!

Player: Bye bye Corso.

Corso: but......