Crash

vipersniperr

LOL - I am delighted I'm now at the place where I can laugh about this.

The East Coast server is now sitting right next to the West Coast server and they're having culture shock. Whole data center struck down. Probably over some weird server argument about kale.

LOL - I am delighted I'm now at the place where I can laugh about this.

The East Coast server is now sitting right next to the West Coast server and they're having culture shock. Whole data center struck down. Probably over some weird server argument about kale.

lol - made me smile

Attempt #1: Tried logging into the launcher, got the blue spinning circle then a message about the servers being unavailable and to check forums.

Attempt #2: Managed to log into the launcher, hit play and the whole game just 'poofed' without ever loading up.

Hope the problem's resolved soon. :)

Same issue, I was able to get into the game twice, but kicked out both times. Sent to the server list, was able to click on Harbinger once, then I was kicked out and they said it was my internet. Tried restarting my computer, now, I can't get past the launcher. Could this be just a west coast issue? I have a friend in Texas who is in the game right now.

Either that or they have some alert email thing on their smartphone, I had something like that for my job. Either way, nice to see a reaction and a very quick one at that :)

I was doing a ping test to the new server location about 4 times looking to maximize my network path and it went down as I was doing it. They would have the same tools only automated with text notifications so with that observation they could only have found out when we did.