Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Was the Arcann/Theron romance bug fixed in 5.9? As in, does that Alliance Base scene with token Theron-break-up scenario still plays if you do Arcann alert before Nathema despite Theron not being present in the story at that moment (or anywhere close the Alliance base of course)?

Also, does Theron comment at all during Nathema if you start Arcann romance despite previously romancing Theron up until Fractured Alliances plotline?

Was the Arcann/Theron romance bug fixed in 5.9? As in, does that Alliance Base scene with token Theron-break-up scenario still plays if you do Arcann alert before Nathema despite Theron not being present in the story at that moment (or anywhere close the Alliance base of course)?

Also, does Theron comment at all during Nathema if you start Arcann romance despite previously romancing Theron up until Fractured Alliances plotline?

For the first one I can't say. For the second, there is something, yes, under certain conditions (trying to avoid spoilers).

Next chapter available... The writing of the first letter and a bit more. :p

From Ashes We Will Rise - A Facetious Datapad

Hive says that there are longsleeved t-shirts in SW ;).

*thinks about naked ArcannXSkadge*

Paul... You do realize that Hive is really an intelligence beyond your comprehension?

Which mean a) our mental defenses are very good, b) we have the mentality of adult rabid fans so we can sink pretty low... and c) you are a part of our unity, so there is little you can surprise us with.

*Thinks about Vaylin running away with Lana. Or Vaylin acting and sounding like Lana due to some .exe fail manipulations...

Currently working on forcing a replacement in. :t_angel:

Oh, have you seen the recent fan art from Vaylin thread? Arcann aged well!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Hive says that there are longsleeved t-shirts in SW ;).

Oh I see that you kept the picture of him stretching in your mind. Keep it close, it will save you from Paul's perverted suggestions. :D

Oh, have you seen the recent fan art from Vaylin thread? Arcann aged well!

Yes, with a pinch of Sean Connery. And I always found bearded Sean Connery sexy. :p

Currently working on forcing a replacement in. :t_angel:

ArcannXOggurobbXSkadge ? :eek: gotta get the love slug some action.

Paul... You do realize that Hive is really an intelligence beyond your comprehension?

Which mean a) our mental defenses are very good, b) we have the mentality of adult rabid fans so we can sink pretty low... and c) you are a part of our unity, so there is little you can surprise us with.

*Thinks about Vaylin running away with Lana. Or Vaylin acting and sounding like Lana due to some .exe fail manipulations...

But none of you are beyond my influence!

No one could pull off the same level of incompetency Lana is pulling.

But none of you are beyond my influence!

No one could pull off the same level of incompetency Lana is pulling.

It is adorable... Like watching a kid waiving a salt shaker at Volga and declaring that this river is now the Dead Sea! :)

By the way, gray is the color of my own personal fluffy cute little gutter rat with a small black eyes and wobbly nose. Find another one, please?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Fail! Surprise only works once, my dear. ;)

By the way, gray is the color of my own personal fluffy cute little gutter rat with a small black eyes and wobbly nose. Find another one, please?

And I prefer her rat to yours, Paul. :p

Found another Arcann & Vaylin art piece ( By Fleeting-Sanity)

Art

It is Arcann and Vaylin art... surprisingly :D. I expected a Schmuck Bait... Lulling us into a false sense of security? Or is it Hive getting more influence of your mind? You may want to slow down, would be sad if you will start appreciating Arcann more then Vaylin :p.

I do not think I ever seen Vaylin so relaxed :).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

It is Arcann and Vaylin art... surprisingly :D. I expected a Schmuck Bait...

Oh, you too? :D

The art is actually nice, yes. There are actually plenty of good drawings out there... And a whole bunch of bad ones too *shivers*.

Fleeting-Sanity has got a lot of cool stuff on her Tumblr page. A mix between Arcann and Vaylin.

This one for example ... it was on this day, Arcann realised asking Vaylin to babysit was a bad idea.

Lulling us into a false sense of security? Or is it Hive getting more influence of your mind? You may want to slow down, would be sad if you will start appreciating Arcann more then Vaylin :p.

I like to think I'm slowly influencing you with Vaylin stuff so you'll join the 'Vaylin Companion Crusade'

Loved it all

And the last part, I could totally picture his expression while seeing that his message was sent :D

"Outlander is on Darvaniss! Send the Fleet!"

*one year later

"The message have been sent! Run?"

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Come on .... :(

Oh no, not the puppy eyes!

Very well... I am not turning, but I am giving you a hint. Come closer. Closer? Closer! Geez, I am not the Big Bad Wolf and you are definitely not the Red Riding Hood!

People are like fish. If your bait is not working, try another!

Understood? Good boy! Take this cookie and go and play.

Are you one of the forum elderly's too? ;o You make us children feel so immature!!

38 and counting :)! And sorry? I am trying to behave, but sometimes youngsters just beg for a good wallop on the head! Speaking of which...

*Hits Paul over the head with fire-extinguisher

This is what you get for using puppy eyes on me, young man!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Oh no, not the puppy eyes!

Very well... I am not turning, but I am giving you a hint. Come closer. Closer? Closer! Geez, I am not the Big Bad Wolf and you are definitely not the Red Riding Hood!

People are like fish. If your bait is not working, try another!

Understood? Good boy! Take this cookie and go and play.

38 and counting :)! And sorry? I am trying to behave, but sometimes youngsters here do need a good wallop on the head! Speaking of which...

*Hits Paul over the head with fire-extinguisher

This is what you get for using puppy eyes on me, young man!

Pffff 38! Here I thought I was talking to a 50+ year old. Youngsters you say? Hah!

😎