Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Is this regarding Arcann or Theron or Lana? anyone else?:rak_02:

I believe it was meant to be if you are playing a male sith warrior that married her, and then you started a relationship with Arcann.

but seeing as none of the above applies to my sith lady.. :p

Edited by Asmodesu

Is this regarding Arcann or Theron or Lana? anyone else?:rak_02:

I think it should be regarding Arcann.

There's already a system in place for breaking up with Lana, Theron, or Koth when you resume a romance with a returning vanilla LI. BW have set it up so that we lock in the romances with LKT in KotFE ch 9, before any old LIs return. We then get the breakup "mission" immediately after rekindling the old romance. However, with Arcann, there's a sequencing problem. His Alliance alert can be done anytime post-KotET. The post-KotET class LIs returns can be done before or after Unmasked Regret. So we can have a companion return, resume the romance with them, and then do the mission with Arcann and begin his romance (dumping the other LI). Or we can romance Arcann and then welcome our old LIs back into our arms (dumping Arcann). The number of variables is high enough that I doubt they'd make cutscenes to handle them all - instead, they're sending mail. I'd say the letter from Jaesa is the sort of thing you get if you rekindled her romance and then dumped her. Presumably it got sent out by accident, given that she's not back yet.

I think this also implies that if we began a romance with Arcann and then broke up with him due to a returning vanilla LI it'd probably be handled by letter too. And, frankly, I prefer things to be handled via a ton of mail if they don't have the resources to make a ton of cutscenes. Some of the most poignant moments in our romances come via mail. So... bring on the mail, I suppose.

OK I've done it. It's not too bad.

I love the little scene with Arcann. I swooned listening to the things he said.

But I'm still sad that he can't come with us. I keep thinking what his reactions may be if he's there:( And at the end when Lana(?) said "the three of us" facing things together I keep thinking "Uh no, I have friends and allies other than you two. Where's my boyfriend btw?" . It would've worked if I'm attached to both of them. But I'm not. And it feels very limited, that they are the only ones that matter.

It got me thinking, if only they can have your LIs run up to you and hug you at the end when you're back to the base...... No need for words, just the gestures would be enough.

And poor Koth was forgotten completely, *sigh

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm really sad seeing the fleets got destroyed. I know it's coming. Still it feels like an important part of the past 2 expansions is destroyed, gone. I wonder what Arcann feels when he sees this? Maybe he feels somewhat guilty? That he somehow started it all?

Oh! Anyone received the letter from Arcann? I just did and I've been grinning like an idiot!:D

Uh, sounds interesting - can you link a screenshot or tell us what he is saying?

I saw the Vulkk stream yesterday but I will only play it myself on the weekend - and probably with my Theron girls first. And with my Arcann girl I first have to do the copero fp I think.

But I was really happy to see that they included this short scene with Arcann. Better than nothing.

Yeahhh, kind of hilarious! :D But as someone said, she's quite deluded.:D

And welcome back Nefla!! :)

Seriously deluded lol. The guy who conquered the galaxy and we had to form a coalition to stop, the son of the most powerful force entity in the galaxy vs some two bit apprentice who doesn't do anything.

And thank you :) I wanted to come back to play the final chapter but I heard they were going to start making real expansions again so maybe I'll stay.

Uh, sounds interesting - can you link a screenshot or tell us what he is saying?

I saw the Vulkk stream yesterday but I will only play it myself on the weekend - and probably with my Theron girls first. And with my Arcann girl I first have to do the copero fp I think.

But I was really happy to see that they included this short scene with Arcann. Better than nothing.

Look at Randomname_ru's last spoiler here.

Edited by Iheaca

*Evil smile and best Rose Tico impersonation: "Of course you do."

By the way, what will happen to Gods from the Machine? And Iokath? Did BW forgot about them? I am pretty sure Gods are under PC control, no?

We go to Iokath, reprogram Scyva, build a new fleet ... problem solved.

Obviously we'll need a new gravestone .. so hear me out ... we empty Izax's head ... dump in a pilots chair ... boom ... new Gravestone!

We go to Iokath, reprogram Scyva, build a new fleet ... problem solved.

Obviously we'll need a new gravestone .. so hear me out ... we empty Izax's head ... dump in a pilots chair ... boom ... new Gravestone!

Can I ride Izax like Berserker that plane from Fate/Zero? :eek:

If Koth will try to get his hands on that one, he will get moved into Skage and Scorpio tab. Dead.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

OK I've done it. It's not too bad.

I love the little scene with Arcann. I swooned listening to the things he said.

But I'm still sad that he can't come with us. I keep thinking what his reactions may be if he's there:( And at the end when Lana(?) said "the three of us" facing things together I keep thinking "Uh no, I have friends and allies other than you two. Where's my boyfriend btw?" . It would've worked if I'm attached to both of them. But I'm not. And it feels very limited, that they are the only ones that matter.

It got me thinking, if only they can have your LIs run up to you and hug you at the end when you're back to the base...... No need for words, just the gestures would be enough.

And poor Koth was forgotten completely, *sigh

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm really sad seeing the fleets got destroyed. I know it's coming. Still it feels like an important part of the past 2 expansions is destroyed, gone. I wonder what Arcann feels when he sees this? Maybe he feels somewhat guilty? That he somehow started it all?

Yes, same kind of reaction here. "Hold on, lady, at least four, because I'm certainly not intending to leave him behind anywhere!"

Or maybe just walk depending on the character (I can see Vette run and jump into PC's arms, but I have a harder time seeing Arcann doing so :p). But a triple yes on the intention. ;)

The fleet's destruction was a given and I am quite good with it. The Alliance was overpowered. And about Arcann I'd bet for relief that it is all gone. I'd wonder a bit more about his feelings about the fact that Zakuul is leaving the Alliance. And it would have been interesting seeing him react to the words of Vinn Atrius, especially the praise for his father's golden empire that he has destroyed in his anger against the Outlander.

I think it should be regarding Arcann.

There's already a system in place for breaking up with Lana, Theron, or Koth when you resume a romance with a returning vanilla LI. BW have set it up so that we lock in the romances with LKT in KotFE ch 9, before any old LIs return. We then get the breakup "mission" immediately after rekindling the old romance. However, with Arcann, there's a sequencing problem. His Alliance alert can be done anytime post-KotET. The post-KotET class LIs returns can be done before or after Unmasked Regret. So we can have a companion return, resume the romance with them, and then do the mission with Arcann and begin his romance (dumping the other LI). Or we can romance Arcann and then welcome our old LIs back into our arms (dumping Arcann). The number of variables is high enough that I doubt they'd make cutscenes to handle them all - instead, they're sending mail. I'd say the letter from Jaesa is the sort of thing you get if you rekindled her romance and then dumped her. Presumably it got sent out by accident, given that she's not back yet.

I think this also implies that if we began a romance with Arcann and then broke up with him due to a returning vanilla LI it'd probably be handled by letter too. And, frankly, I prefer things to be handled via a ton of mail if they don't have the resources to make a ton of cutscenes. Some of the most poignant moments in our romances come via mail. So... bring on the mail, I suppose.

I got a letter from Jaesa on my Jedi Shadow who did not romance Arcann at all. She held out for Theron and is back together with him. So I don't take too kindly to that crazy woman threatening my love!

I got a letter from Jaesa on my Jedi Shadow who did not romance Arcann at all. She held out for Theron and is back together with him. So I don't take too kindly to that crazy woman threatening my love!

Well... At least DS Jaessa have an exuse of being crazy... Theron sneaking in the base while being the "traitor" to break up with PC was bizzare.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

aaaah *excited screaming* I just got the romance stuff from Arcann, second character going through

I heard a rumour I could break up with Theron through the cutscene at the end, thanks to not doing the old break up scene "things left unsaid" at all. This is running commentary as I play xD

- so far, I got that sweet, slow kiss and it gave me more feels then the bittersweet Theron proposal (since he can be dead for some people now. ugh. So no excitement at all from me, just disappointment.

- I also am getting Theron's romance lines through the flashpoint right now <3 , sorry babe, but... she's not been faithful because she thought you were really betraying her. :'( (this actually hurts a little as a theron-fan for LI at heart).

- Took Theron home to save him, she stills cares.. kinda.

- Theron: "so.. I heard what happened while I was gone. My .. uh .. replacement"

Arcann, he means Arcann. yeah Sorry Theron, had to try this particular story line at least once :( . I'll give him credit for wanting her back, but that clone was testing a different path.

rumour was true, lol. I feel sad but I was glad to see it >.>

aaaah *excited screaming* I just got the romance stuff from Arcann, second character going through

I heard a rumour I could break up with Theron through the cutscene at the end, thanks to not doing the old break up scene "things left unsaid" at all. This is running commentary as I play xD

- so far, I got that sweet, slow kiss and it gave me more feels then the bittersweet Theron proposal (since he can be dead for some people now. ugh. So no excitement at all from me, just disappointment.

- I also am getting Theron's romance lines through the flashpoint right now <3 , sorry babe, but... she's not been faithful because she thought you were really betraying her. :'( (this actually hurts a little as a theron-fan for LI at heart).

- Took Theron home to save him, she stills cares.. kinda.

- Theron: "so.. I heard what happened while I was gone. My .. uh .. replacement"

Arcann, he means Arcann. yeah Sorry Theron, had to try this particular story line at least once :( . I'll give him credit for wanting her back, but that clone was testing a different path.

rumour was true, lol. I feel sad but I was glad to see it >.>

Was that in a cutscene or a letter?