Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

And yes, for the past year the fan-bases have been screaming at each other in the fight for crumbs of character content. It's getting exhausting.

Well, in that fans are fighting for resources, like homeless dogs for scraps - the fault of the developers themselves. They should not follow the rule: "We will give everything to one, to others - nothing." I understand that there are too many characters and it is impossible to give them all a leading role in the story.

But more reasonable to divide resources among all the characters equally. And there will be much less of them, but then all the players will be in the same position.

How about your alliance commander ? (and her little Vay, of course)

I have been asked to pass you a message!

“Dusk, my alternative self from a parallel dimension!

You look gorgeous! And deadly. As usual. It is so nice to see that there is some stability in this constantly changing world. Lightsabers are cool, Empire rules and PC is smart and cunning, One Man/Woman army level of firepower, irresistible, drool-inducing, mind-blowingly hot as Carolina Reaper chili pepper individual!

I have been tracking your progress with great interest and slight nostalgia. Good times. Don't forget to use a Legacy Dirty Kick on Revan for me, will you? He deserves it. And make sure to annoy Vitiate at every opportunity!

It is so sweet of you to ask after Little Vaylin! She is a bundle of joy! So far I identified 145 “you are dead” threatening stances, 1 “you have one second to give me food or you are dead” warning screech and 3 “rejoice, I sorta do not want to kill you now” looks.

Vay likes tummy rubs, Treek cooking (Rodian stew today), prefers to sharpen her claws and tail stingers on GEMINI Prime, still somehow finds a way into Senya room to hide small dead animals in the most impossible places, her affectionate slobber apparently have a slight healing effect (Arcann's scars look better). She decorated her nest with Heralds of Zildrog dog tags and Iokath Machine Gods optical sensors. I have no idea there she gets them. Have to admit, she have a very good (if slightly macabre) taste.

While not busy with pretending to do something for Alliance (whats the point, really), doing something with Arcann and observing Vay, I have been working on a small side project. Current plan is to cash in all the paychecks, equip Fury with 4th wall breaking portal opener, fly into ME Universe, steal the Catalyst and find the “destroy all Iokath tech” setting. After that is taken care of, I plan to invite several chosen companions and migrate to some nice setting with a good story, opportunity for adventure, chance to really help people, lots of archaeological dig sites and a possibility to achieve a “happy and content” state.

Hugs and kisses from me! And a Herald of Zildrog dog tag covered in affectionate drool from Vay!

[Redacted], formerly Darth Imperius, currently Commander of the Alliance, soon to be *spoiler*.”

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Wait it was not a total Lana show?

Nope, not really. I mean maybe a bit, but it actually didn't bother me one bit, for once. I enjoyed her...and him!

I think Arcann's part was done very well,and I liked his expressions, AND THE KISS OMGEHHH!!!

:D:D:D:D Send help, I'm going nuts.

Edited by Eshvara

Nope, not really. I mean maybe a bit, but it actually didn't bother me one bit, for once. I enjoyed her...and him!

I am not sure what toon to take into FP first. I like both of them and have no testing dummy.

So, now Arcann is the conscience of the PC? How the world turns :p.

I think Arcann's part was done very well,and I liked his expressions, AND THE KISS OMGEHHH!!!

:D:D:D:D Send help, I'm going nuts.

Whaaaaa? We got a breadcrumb too?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I am not sure what toon to take into FP first. I like both of them and have no testing dummy.

So, now Arcann is the conscience of the PC? How the world turns :p.

Whaaaaa? We got a breadcrumb too?

Delicious crumbs.😏

Delicious crumbs.😏

Now I have to see it for myself.

Looks like Devourer of Resources title is not that far fetched? :p Must be a family trait. Valky was eating life, Arcann gets to nom-nom on precious dev time!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I liked this FP very much!

In general, my hopes have almost come true (Arcann though appeared, but did not fight by our side, it's a pity)

In addition to all the pleasant things (schemes, decos and armor), I got the opportunity to capture a attractive enemy!

Theron was taken to Odessen, to grow a normal hairstyle, and the PC, with a cry: "Dobby is free!" went to pack his suitcases to return to the Empire.:D

Okeeeey. Not as bad as I expected, but I do have one question...

Why it was not the end of KoTET?

If we had to destroy EF and Gravestone then they have been in attack mode and Alliance disbanded right away, and we have to return to good old Imp vs Rep, would it not make more sense then "Ruler of Galaxy" ending? What was the point of making us dislike both factions, giving a taste of freedom, going on about “balance” and then taking it all away in “lol, nope, too many enemies you made!” moment?

I had a Gemini Captain gone rogue. Anyone spared Scorpio? Is it still the Gemini or is it Scorpio betraying “her children”?

I had letters.

From Scorpio, Zakuul's consul and Acina.

SCORPIO?!! ITS STIL ALIVE?! I got a letter from Arcann, Zakuul Consul and Acina.

Also... No Koth? At all? Nice decorations...

Zash armor looks lovely... Any way to get it?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

SCORPIO?!! ITS STIL ALIVE?! I got a letter from Arcann, Zakuul Consul and Acina.

Yeah.

I left her life, and she sent a letter saying that "the network is destroyed."

And what does Arсann write?

Edited by MrJunay

Eh, I translated the letters and deleted (I can only give a "translation of the translation"

Scorpio

The network is gone. I felt that every block instantly blinked. Where I felt thousands of signals, now there is only silence. Perhaps now I'm really the last of its kind.

I heard the last moment of GEMINI 16. Despite her need for independence, we were still connected the way she did not understand. I followed her progress as she wandered around the galaxy. She was my favorite GEMINI, but she was stupid.

She mistakenly thought that she really could be alone. Once I made the same mistake. We, all of us, are connected by invisible lines that can not be separated. I finally understand this.

This is not the end. There will be others who want you to fall. I will be interested to see how you are coping with the task.

Eh, I translated the letters and deleted (I can only give a "translation of the translation"

Scorpio

The network is gone. I felt that every block instantly blinked. Where I felt thousands of signals, now there is only silence. Perhaps now I'm really the last of its kind.

I heard the last moment of GEMINI 16. Despite her need for independence, we were still connected the way she did not understand. I followed her progress as she wandered around the galaxy. She was my favorite GEMINI, but she was stupid.

She mistakenly thought that she really could be alone. Once I made the same mistake. We, all of us, are connected by invisible lines that can not be separated. I finally understand this.

This is not the end. There will be others who want you to fall. I will be interested to see how you are coping with the task.

Thank you very much!

So, it was a rogue Captain.. Thankfully. Spoilers made me think that it will be Scorpio yet again.

Well, not that bad, finally. Even if the plot itself was a bit too obvious.

*sigh* I've been weak.

Couldn't tell Theron to go **** himself at the end, oh well. We'll say that it was to please Arcann. :p

And hummmm yummy

That sweeeeeeet kiss and all he says, huuuuuuuuuuuu!! :o

And I got FOUR letters (but had to wait a bit for that).

Did anyone get the break up letters that were supposedly leaked?

And are Theron's fans happy?

I just watched the version with a romanced Theron. And I found it actually really really really sweet. And it was probably the longest romance scene I had seen so far. Can we have that with Arcann next time pretty please? :p

Edited by Iheaca

Ahhh, I see! Kinda sad.:o

So what does it say?

:rak_03:

Jaesa Willsam

-no subject-

I heard about your new plaything. It would be a shame if any trouble were to befall him, wouldn't it?

It would be so easy for an accident to happen in a place like this. A slip of the hand ...

Keep him away from me.

Jaesa Willsam

-no subject-

I heard about your new plaything. It would be a shame if any trouble were to befall him, wouldn't it?

It would be so easy for an accident to happen in a place like this. A slip of the hand ...

Keep him away from me.

Is this regarding Arcann or Theron or Lana? anyone else?:rak_02: