Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Exit Eden lol, Warrior by Beth someone, and One Of Us (Heather) have been added to my Aviators repeated play stuff xD

I had forgotten the name of the song. Now I see. ;) Never hesitate to add to the playlist if you want. :-)

One that I have been listening constantly these days is The FIghter from In This Moment.

I had forgotten the name of the song. Now I see. ;) Never hesitate to add to the playlist if you want. :-)

One that I have been listening constantly these days is The FIghter from In This Moment.

I did add one song, just been listening while I get some of my characters up to date in story. Like my lady JC who will be happy to be reunited with her husband, and some other characters that were hanging around mid-KotET etc. Just want them out of the chapters in case something goes wrong with the release, unlikely to affect it but I'm covering all bases!

I did add one song, just been listening while I get some of my characters up to date in story. Like my lady JC who will be happy to be reunited with her husband, and some other characters that were hanging around mid-KotET etc. Just want them out of the chapters in case something goes wrong with the release, unlikely to affect it but I'm covering all bases!

Oh, I've decided to have a JC too, now. I want to see the story with the Emperor. And that one might be with Theron and stay with him. :p But I have to finish my SW first (who should end up with Lana, F/F story, why not this time).

Oh, I've decided to have a JC too, now. I want to see the story with the Emperor. And that one might be with Theron and stay with him. :p But I have to finish my SW first (who should end up with Lana, F/F story, why not this time).

hehe one of my two SI's was with Lana, my other stayed with Andronikos. I only have one character, a sw clone, that 'cheated' and that was getting with Arcann to see it that day of release xD poor Theron. Got my agent with Arcann now, she's the real pairing there.

I have one of my main story characters per LI, I try not to double up except with my clones who test the waters anyway.

BH + Torian , SI lady + Andronikos , JC + Iresso , JC2 (only male toon I have) + Lana

SW + Theron , Agent + Arcann , Smuggler + everyone she can get her hands on

Trooper + Koth , JK + Doc

and a couple of others I don't really focus on for story etc, unimportant characters to me including my Lana f/f SI xD

Edited by Asmodesu

that's okay ... I like it that way. ;)

I knew that there is something wrong :D. Asmodesu, stop! You Force Choke Paul and he enjoys it!

well, he shouldn't have been standing there! :p:D

The audacity! He must be punished. Mind trick him into doing dishes in a white frilly apron with pink hearts and "Kiss the Jedi!" slogan on it?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Candid girls like bad guys, it's very well known. :p

Former bad guys who turned good :p.

Edit: am I the only one who feels that our last “shame on you!” visitor is not doing his forum icon any justice? If Jadus would post here, I suspect we would be blown away by the sheer intelligence, awesomeness, craziness, sophistication and sithiness of his rant... And after having a mental breakdown, we probably go full DS, convert Arcann and start spreading the democracy of fear all over Universe!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I knew that there is something wrong :D. Asmodesu, stop! You Force Choke Paul and he enjoys it!

The audacity! He must be punished. Mind trick him into doing dishes in a white frilly apron with pink hearts and "Kiss the Jedi!" slogan on it?

We're a dysfunctional pair, but we're not that dysfunctional xD

He likes Vaylin, of course he enjoys the odd unsuspected force choke :cool:

If Jadus would post here, I suspect we would be blown away by the sheer intelligence, awesomeness, craziness, sophistication and sithiness of his rant... And after having a mental breakdown, we probably go full DS, convert Arcann and start spreading the democracy of fear all over Universe!

Who is this Jadus? That same Lord of the Sith from the agent's story line? Honestly, he did not impress me.

A typical Sith's mob, nothing interesting.

Who is this Jadus? That same Lord of the Sith from the agent's story line? Honestly, he did not impress me.

A typical Sith's mob, nothing interesting.

His voice though was damn amazing (at least in french, dunno about his english voice)