Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I can understand that too, I'm just sad, that I'll probably loose him because other people want him dead and we all know what happens to companions that can be killed...

And I can't even kill the companion I despise the most and that I would not even take in my SI's crew if i had a choice to begin with... And that is not even usefull or relevant to the plot so far :mad:

Yeah it is pretty sad, as I'm of course an Arcann fan, :p I know how it feels!! I wish companion death by choice wouldn't influence people that spared him.:o

And I can't even kill the companion I despise the most and that I would not even take in my SI's crew if i had a choice to begin with... And that is not even usefull or relevant to the plot so far :mad:

You have Skage? :eek::confused::rolleyes::D. You are too kind :).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

And... Chapter 4 for lunchbreak. It is quite short but I had to find a way to explain the wording of Arcann first letter after Vaylin's death.

Short, but sweet :)

That would be a weak way to end this ... not sure either would have agreed to being murdered by the PC, but those mind tricks can truly do wonderful things. :D

Not sure i'd like it either, but well, that's just a theory so far :D

While this is true, it have been at the start of the SoR. Lots of time have passed. Now in game they are set up as Fire Forged Friends who relay on each other. So... Working alone and trust issues should be dealt with, no?

For a DS PC sure, for a LS one, that's a bit more tricky I guess, I hope we'll at least have an option to tell them their actions and not letting their Commander know was utterly stupid.

My main Outlander is a LS JK and she'd never kill them, even if she's quite upset right now.

And my DS PC tend to turn a bit more LS starting from KOTFE as I don't like most of the DS choices.

Yeah it is pretty sad, as I'm of course an Arcann fan, :p I know how it feels!! I wish companion death by choice wouldn't influence people that spared him.:o

Same here, I'd say that my favourite companions are probably, Theron, Lana, Senya and Arcann, and half of them can already be killed, with the remaining 2 following the same road it seems...

They shoud've made their story with the idea that nobody would want to kill their companions and just remove content for people who did kill them, instead of removing content for everybody. :(

You have Skage? :eek::confused::rolleyes::D. You are too kind :).

I think I have him with one of my Naeya, but most of the time I don't do the alerts because it feels useless considering these it the same for these companion to have them or not

Edited by Goreshaga

Therons actions have already got people killed, such as the Chiss and Umbarans. At this point, I don't care for his motives, I just want him gone. If I can't kill him, I will exile him.

Lana, I'm undecided about. However, should she be a part of his plans too, then I'm leaning towards unfriending her too.

I wonder for the people who left Theron for Arcann, how they'll handle going back to Theron? Assuming there's a possibility.

Will Theron not even acknowledge that it happened as he was gone or something else.🤔

I wonder for the people who left Theron for Arcann, how they'll handle going back to Theron? Assuming there's a possibility.

Will Theron not even acknowledge that it happened as he was gone or something else.🤔

For those like me who got and did the crappy quest that is given right after starting the romance with Arcann, I guess that Theron will not do anything. For the others... rumours say letters?

For those like me who got and did the crappy quest that is given right after starting the romance with Arcann, I guess that Theron will not do anything. For the others... rumours say letters?

But you should be able to reconcile with him if you dump Arcann for Theron, after dumping Theron for Arcann?

I dumped Theron for Arcann with Ixa... I will never dump Arcann. Not happening. Ever. :)

I'm with you all the way! Arcann forever!! :D But I do wonder what will happen for those who do? It would be quite something if Theron rejects you.

I'm with you all the way! Arcann forever!! :D But I do wonder what will happen for those who do? It would be quite something if Theron rejects you.

That's a really good question. I suspect if you dumped him while he was 'afk' as it were, I don't think you can rekindle the romance with him. I guess we'll find out a week from tomorrow!

That's a really good question. I suspect if you dumped him while he was 'afk' as it were, I don't think you can rekindle the romance with him. I guess we'll find out a week from tomorrow!

I guesso yeah! I'm quite curious to see how it all pans out. :)

I guesso yeah! I'm quite curious to see how it all pans out. :)

The question then would as well be, what does Arcann do if it happens?

Does he free his wrath again? Or is he still so low in self-esteem that he decides to go alone on a suicide mission? :p

Anyway, not happening here neither. Arcann forever. :o

I'll probably create a JK to be true to Theron. One day...

The question then would as well be, what does Arcann do if it happens?

Does he free his wrath again? Or is he still so low in self-esteem that he decides to go alone on a suicide mission? :p

Anyway, not happening here neither. Arcann forever. :o

I'll probably create a JK to be true to Theron. One day...

From reliable sources it is known that ... Arсann will write a letter.

On the other hand, if PC throws Theron ... he will also write a letter.

I'm just amazed by the commitment of the game characters to writing letters. Whatever happens in the world - they write letters. Even if they are behind the PC - they still write letters to him.:eek:

I'm just amazed by the commitment of the game characters to writing letters. Whatever happens in the world - they write letters. Even if they are behind the PC - they still write letters to him.:eek:

Bah, it is well known that it is always easier to write than to say in person. ;)

Maybe Theron has written a letter in the event he does die ... maybe T7 will deliver it to us? :eek:

Oh, that would be sweet. :D I see something like...

From Theron Shan

Subject: So long and thank you for the fish (I couldn't resist, sorry :p)

If you receive this message, you finally got my head on a pike like you wanted. Should I be surprised it happened? You always got what you wanted anyway, even me at some point in time.

So I guess that in the end, you did not really like this fake treason stuff, hu? I should have expected it. I might not be that good in fixing things by myself after all.

So perhaps I should thank you for putting me out of my misery. At least I will not have the fate of the galaxy on my shoulders anymore. It is all yours now, Don't thank me for it.

- Theron

Edited by Iheaca

Oh, that would be sweet. :D I see something like...

Eviiiiiil. And so much better then "I can not be angry at you. Because it will create a story branch devs will not be able to deal with. So, I am going to be a Love Martyr and wish you the best. I am sorry you dumped me. See you around!"

I read "hate of the galaxy" first :D. Poor Outlander.

Not even for Mr. Sutherland? Starfighter Champion! You name it ... I've crashed into it! ;)

Ah, so this is what happened to the Black Hole and Section X quest givers.

*Is secretly torn between pointing and laughing, giving a poor SF player a hug and swooning

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Ah, so this is what happened to the Black Hole and Section X quest givers.

*Is secretly torn between pointing and laughing, giving a poor SF player a hug and swooning

Why not both with a bit of space lock in the cockpit as we go spiralling out of control into every object possible? ;)

Resurrecting this thread a bit today.

4 days and we will finally know all about the treator. Still hoping that we can take Arcann with us on Nathema on top of Lana (yeah yeah, I know, not happening..).

Happy Friday, people! What are you up to?

Given that Arсann volunteered in a letter to execute Theron, it is strange that he will not go to Nathеma. But, as I understand, the story is written exclusively for "sacred cows" and other companions in it there is no place.

I hope that the decos that bosses drop off compensates for moral damage from the imposed society of Lana.:p

Resurrecting this thread a bit today.

4 days and we will finally know all about the treator. Still hoping that we can take Arcann with us on Nathema on top of Lana (yeah yeah, I know, not happening..).

Happy Friday, people! What are you up to?

Counting down the days and trying not to fall into direct disappointment too far yet. Not working though. I wish Arcann or Senya was coming along, but I wish a lot of things right now and doubt I'll get any of them :(

This weekend is Pillars of Eternity weekend xD the sequel comes out on the 9th (my timezone).

Given that Arсann volunteered in a letter to execute Theron, it is strange that he will not go to Nathеma. But, as I understand, the story is written exclusively for "sacred cows" and other companions in it there is no place.

I hope that the decos that bosses drop off compensates for moral damage from the imposed society of Lana.:p

What if they kill off Lana too? :eek:

What if they kill off Lana too? :eek:

I doubt that the devs will risk liquidating all the "sacred cows".

Although, they can give a choice whom to leave alive - Lana or Theron (choice between the Republic and the Empire).