Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

They are attracted to scary/ bad influences? :rak_02: -Shrugs-

They certainly seem to attract those types anyway...

Did you ever finish that character you were levelling? I think it was for Arcann?:rak_02:

Edited by Eshvara

*Points at Vitiate, Six Gods of Zakuul and Firebrand.

Being evil a***hole seem like a perquisite to be worshiped by Zakuulans. Wanna bet that Zildrog will be a total opposite of small cuddly loving warm LS 5 carebear?

Seriously, what is wrong with Zakuulans?

Well, if you look at primitive tribes or globally at history, people who live in a harsh world worship gods that are not the all-good, all-peaceful type... As Zakuul was discovered by Vitiate in a quite primitive state originally, it makes sense that all their gods are are of a somewhat primitive type and not really nice. The gods for primitive tribes are usually entities that people fear. They are often worshiped to soothe them.

And Zildrog is supposed to be a demon, so nothing nice, yes..

]

We are The Hive. We sent agents to infiltrate Order of Vaylin to ensure they will not do anything nasty to the object of our affection. Agents assimilated Paul. Not sure what for, he never liked Arcann, but ok. Now The Hive have a symbiotic connection with Order of Vaylin. And you know what that mean...

I've told you several times, I'm keeping him around in case I need family blood to resurrect Vaylin.

Ooooh but...what if we find out Zildrogs a a***hole :eek: who knows where their going with it in game...

Then we mount the head of Zildrog onto a wall ... then we build a new 'Zildrog'! who shall be known as .... 'Zildrog the resurrected!'

Did you ever finish that character you were levelling? I think it was for Arcann?:rak_02:

A new Sith Warrior :) and I've just got him through Illium + associated flashpoints :D-Almost there...-

he is also currently single :rak_04: So if a certain someone were interested...:D

Then we mount the head of Zildrog onto a wall ... then we build a new 'Zildrog'! who shall be known as .... 'Zildrog the resurrected!'

Sounds like a plan.

I was so happy when my agent finally finished, and got up to date on story and got with Arcann xD

My old JC is next since her husband, Iresso, is finally returning for her, she just has KotET to finish. The my smugger is still hanging around deciding to start KotFE or not... I have characters to play, I jsut feel no need to continue the story anytime soon xD

My sw story-clone is waiting for Theron to show up again, Copero hurt.

I was so happy when my agent finally finished, and got up to date on story and got with Arcann xD

My old JC is next since her husband, Iresso, is finally returning for her, she just has KotET to finish. The my smugger is still hanging around deciding to start KotFE or not... I have characters to play, I jsut feel no need to continue the story anytime soon xD

My sw story-clone is waiting for Theron to show up again, Copero hurt.

Copero? I thought the worst one for Theronmancers was Umbara :rak_02:

But, but, but --- :) some of us romanced him --- Theron you don't care or love me !!

sheesh LOL .... even IF I am this great fighter JK, Smuggler, Agent, BH --- I can still be killed ..... <sob>

no love for the Alliance Commander I see -- would like to see OUR life in danger for real, just ONE time and have Theron rescue us ..... good makeup scene ....

But, but, but --- :) some of us romanced him --- Theron you don't care or love me !!

sheesh LOL .... even IF I am this great fighter JK, Smuggler, Agent, BH --- I can still be killed ..... <sob>

no love for the Alliance Commander I see -- would like to see OUR life in danger for real, just ONE time and have Theron rescue us ..... good makeup scene ....

You never know, maybe he will :)

Well we almost died from the electrocution on Iokath after the throne thing, could also have some permanent issues after it, and Theron chose to go traitor like directly after it, since I'm sure he had no idea what was going on on Iokath and was waiting so he could try to figure it out.

This tells me the happy ending will just be something sappy to "please" Theron lovers who prefer a sappy "all's forgiven, kiss me" type of story, and there will be nothing story-wise with him afterwards.

I adore the character but this would not be a pleasing ending to me. I know I'm expecting too much.

ok now you've gone and done it --- hope renewed --- at least I can have fan fic if nothing else

I am both pleased and concerned :o

Well we almost died from the electrocution on Iokath after the throne thing, could also have some permanent issues after it, and Theron chose to go traitor like directly after it, since I'm sure he had no idea what was going on on Iokath and was waiting so he could try to figure it out.

This tells me the happy ending will just be something sappy to "please" Theron lovers who prefer a sappy "all's forgiven, kiss me" type of story, and there will be nothing story-wise with him afterwards.

I adore the character but this would not be a pleasing ending to me. I know I'm expecting too much.

Wanting a coherent storyline for a favourite character isn't asking to much. 10 more days and you won't have to wonder anymore -Fingers crossed for satisfying end to traitor arc-

I want to reanimate Valss, It's the cult's influence on me. :rak_03: Valss was a fine Chiss.

He was ok --- I guess I am the only one that really wasn't impressed with him ( and 3 out of my 4 toons are Chiss too )

after the wonderful <sigh> melodic voice of Matthew Wolf doing Saganu --- Valss' voice was a bit meh ....a bit just too something, didn't sound like a Chiss to me ... or something ... can't put my finger on it

I want to reanimate Valss, It's the cult's influence on me. :rak_03: Valss was a fine Chiss.

I was sad we couldn't capture him, his sister had 3 options but it's obvious he went there to die so his death slowed us down so Theron could get away and continue his plan to destroy us all :p (it wasn't clear what Valss' vision referenced, which 'goal' but the line that it was Theron's destiny to be victorious, not his, as he was about to attack the commander was.. discomforting.

He was ok --- I guess I am the only one that really wasn't impressed with him ( and 3 out of my 4 toons are Chiss too )

after the wonderful <sigh> melodic voice of Matthew Wolf doing Saganu --- Valss' voice was a bit meh ....a bit just too something, didn't sound like a Chiss to me ... or something ... can't put my finger on it

I like Valss, but I like Saganu better :D I guess he's closer to how the Chiss are usually portrayed. It does make sense that Valss is different since, as a Force sensitive, his experience in the Ascendancy was really different. And he could have told us so much about just HOW different is was. :(

Get in line, Vaylin is first! :eek:

Aww, can't we revive just one chiss first? Call it a test run :p