Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I got mediator. odd.

Also I'd put Theron as more Logician type then anything else. So much of it fits, with just a couple of "eh maybe" and quite assertive. he's not good at rules and speaks his mind often when it gets him in trouble, he gives the Director of the SiS a headache all the time xD . Just my opinion :p

My own Sith Warrior, Saf, is a Commander type more then anything else.

I quite agree with the Logician type for Theron.

Some of the Defender's traits could apply to Arcann too

Edited by Goreshaga

Yes, I guess Logician would work. N not S, then.

And I think you are right, I'd say Arcann is a forced Logistician who could be a more natural Defender.

I guess that my SI would be half way between Architect and Logistician.

Vette anyone?

I'd say Turbulent Campaigner.

And I'd move Koth to Turbulent Entertainer.

PS: Paul, there is no fit for Vaylin, sorry. But I'm sure you can find a profiling tool for crazy people. :D

Edited by Iheaca

And I think you are right, I'd say Arcann is a forced Logistician who could be a more natural Defender.

I guess that my SI would be half way between Architect and Commander, but I see her more introverted than extroverted.

Yep, I think you're right and DS Arcann is more of a Logistician while LS Arcann is more of a Defender.

I'd say my JK is probably a mix between Protagonist and Mediator.

(But I quite disagree with them putting Daenerys in the Protagonist group, I think it suits Jon better)

Yup.

And as Asmodesu said, the Commander type suits the SW quite well (well at least how I see the SW)

And Valkorion is undoubtedly an Architect.

Architects are the worst. :p:D [edit] But actually I'd say he is a Commander instead.

The Romantic Relationship page of the Defender is promising. :p

Edited by Iheaca

Yep, I think you're right and DS Arcann is more of a Logistician while LS Arcann is more of a Defender.

Agreed, I did the test for LS Arcann and got Turbulent Defender (ISFJ-T). I also took it as how I headcanon my fem JC and got Assertive Mediator (INFP-A). Pretty accurate :eek:, quite the interesting find Iheaca :D

I agree fully, I despise that it's confirmed that the KotFE+ ars and traitor arc ends in a flashpoint that cannot have enough story to address even the most popular wants to be addressed (story + companion wise). So stupid.

Agreed as well. I'd rather they do a Ziost where there's main story and some daily quests. And it annoys me that for a supposed wrap up of the Eternal Throne arc Arcann (seemingly) will have no part in it.

Architects are the worst. :p:D [edit] But actually I'd say he is a Commander instead.

The Romantic Relationship page of the Defender is promising. :p

That looks about right for Arcann!

I did this test some time ago and got Mediator(with a T). Maybe I should did one for my SW.

Agreed as well. I'd rather they do a Ziost where there's main story and some daily quests. And it annoys me that for a supposed wrap up of the Eternal Throne arc Arcann (seemingly) will have no part in it.

Same, but it's to be expected I guess. I wonder in the cut version of kotfe, if Arcann and his family were meant to be killed? To me it seemed like they would have all been saved.

Same, but it's to be expected I guess. I wonder in the cut version of kotfe, if Arcann and his family were meant to be killed? To me it seemed like they would have all been saved.

I saw somewhere that there's cut dialogues in which Vaylin asked to join so I don't think they're all meant to be killed.Maybe they could all be saved depends on your choice. How depressing and boring it will be if you're forced to kill them all.

I saw somewhere that there's cut dialogues in which Vaylin asked to join so I don't think they're all meant to be killed.Maybe they could all be saved depends on your choice. How depressing and boring it will be if you're forced to kill them all.

Yeah I agree, I just wonder if some were a hard choice so save, just like you "had" to kill Valkorion. Though I must say, death isn't always the most interesting ending for a villain.

I would have gladly, though probably impossible for Valk, but to remove his powers of the force, I think it would have been worse for him, than dying. He'd be just a man!

:d_cool:

I heard a rumour about that. Sadly the real story is the 1/4 of the original planned, cut down story we actually received after people raged about it. So it's unsatisfactory for all of us now, rather then a vocal few. I believe it's likely to continue screwing far more people's enjoyment over in the direction they go now then it did back then. Time will tell, but after their glowing "KotFE was the most successful expansion" and then changing to serve a vocal few they've not mentioned anything like that, outside of it being their official statement for KotFE, but nothing after it. It's very telling when they're suddenly too nervous to say if the majority of players are actually doing and enjoying their raid or not (or even if it's been 'successful' like KotFE was)

Edited by Asmodesu

That line is when she talks to Scorpio at the end of KOTFE shortly before she becomes Empress.

I would have gladly, though probably impossible for Valk, but to remove his powers of the force, I think it would have been worse for him, than dying. He'd be just a man!

LOL. Valky would have turned into an old stump with radiculitis! But because of such a finale, the KOTFE / KOTET would have to be rename in "Avatar: The Legend of Outlander":D

Edit:

Maybe Arсann can be taken to Nathema, if dress him up in Lana?

Edited by MrJunay

LOL. Valky would have turned into an old stump with radiculitis! But because of such a finale, the KOTFE / KOTET would have to be rename in "Avatar: The Legend of Outlander":D

Hey, we're already there with the Avatar resemblance, might as well go all the way! :rak_03: Though wasn't someone in the star wars universe severed from the force? Or am I mistaken.:rak_02:

Hey, we're already there with the Avatar resemblance, might as well go all the way! :rak_03: Though wasn't someone in the star wars universe severed from the force? Or am I mistaken.:rak_02:

For complete similarity, we need a bald PC, with tattoos.:D

There were cases of severed from the Force. Ulic Qel-Droma, for example, and our PC in KOTOR2, to which then the Force returned.

Yep, at least in Legends. Several people, including Jedi Exile. And in her case the results were spectacular.

For complete similarity, we need a bald PC, with tattoos.:D

There were cases of severed from the Force. Ulic Qel-Droma, for example, and our PC in KOTOR2, to which then the Force returned.

Well, if you play as a Rattataki, that's close enough I guess xD

Made the test for my JK and got an Assertive Advocate, seems quite fitting

Edited by Goreshaga

Yep, that's totally me. :D Except Nyx is not blue. ^^

Grey or blue Tatoos, that's quite close too.

I think there's even one tatoo wich looks like a kind of arrow (or is this a piercing thing ?) that could be quite close to Aang's.

Edited by Goreshaga

Edit:

Maybe Arсann can be taken to Nathema, if dress him up in Lana?

Might do the trick! :D What about the voice though? I don't think it'll be believable if "Lana" uses her baritone voice.:rak_03::rak_02:

Edited by Eshvara

Might do the trick! :D What about the voice though? I don't it'll be believable if "Lana" uses her baritone voice.:rak_03::rak_02:

Maybe he can do something with his mask to change his voice to sound more like Lana ? :rolleyes:

Edited by Goreshaga