Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

DS SI and Ashara as equals?

*snicker "Of course, love, whatever you say! You certainly mastered your delightful ability to ignore the obvious! I am so proud of you! Now, lets go and do something terrible... I mean lets go and help people by putting them out of their misery! Why am I laugthing? Oh, you always put a smile on my face!”

Sure girl, you are the equal of Darth f**king Nox who ate like 5 gosts to become more powerfull (weird that Valko never tried to use the unhappy 4 gosts out of the 5 that are still bound to a DS SI against him btw, but I guess its because of gameplay considering it's just a SI specifics).

At this point at least, but yeah well, Arcann wins. I will have to see 5.9 before deciding what to do with him exactly in terms of feelings... But I have so much to write that 5.9 will anyway be there before I need to decide.

Well, I'm waiting for the traitor story to end before chosing between Theron and Arcan for my JK.

I guess it'll be either Theron and Naeya were always just really good friens like a brother-sister relashionship and Arcann would be her first love. Or Theron is her first love and Arcann will have to find someone else to love.

Edited by Goreshaga

who is the opposite side? :confused:

Keeping the character alive and in the story (even in a minor role this time) when so many want them dead.

Huh, Theron loves his Commander.

He always seems so jealous of Arcann when you romance him and didn't kill Arcann.

Nice chapter btw ;)

I felt a bit of that jealousy last time I played the chapters xD if you're super sweet to Arcann prior to heading to nathema check out Theron's expressions in the background. Made me cackle the first time I saw it rofl.

Edited by Asmodesu

Well, I'm waiting for the traitor story to end before chosing between Theron and Arcan for my JK.

I guess it'll be either Theron and Naeya were always just really good friens like a brother-sister relashionship and Arcann would be her first love. Or Theron is her first love and Arcann will have to find someone else to love.

The closer we get, the more certain it seems that Theron had a reason and might come back "la bouche en coeur", explaining everything and asking for forgiveness...

Yeah, I don't buy it, and Nyx won't buy it. She won't kill him neither I guess because it is not her style anymore. But... it will depend on the choices.

But in order to make sense with how things should have happened, and especially as I did not particularly like Theron's romance with Nyx (he's basically too sweet... c'est... trop plat), in my story he will be dumped before Umbarra anyway. I guess you'll see all this whenever I have time to reach that part. :p

I felt a bit of that jealousy last time I played the chapters xD if you're super sweet to Arcann prior to heading to nathema check out Theron's expressions in the background. Made me cackle the first time I saw it rofl.

And right after Theron tells the Commander he loves them, when you're leaving the Gravestone to take the Eternal Throne, the way Theron looks at Arcann, when he arrives with Senya, it's priceless too :D

I first though I was imagining things but my sister saw it too, and it gave us a good laugh.

The closer we get, the more certain it seems that Theron had a reason and might come back "la bouche en coeur", explaining everything and asking for forgiveness...

Yeah, I don't buy it, and Nyx won't buy it. She won't kill him neither I guess because it is not her style anymore. But... it will depend on the choices.

But in order to make sense with how things should have happened, and especially as I did not particularly like Theron's romance with Nyx (he's basically too sweet... c'est... trop plat), in my story he will be dumped before Umbarra anyway. I guess you'll see all this whenever I have time to reach that part. :p

Yeah I guess he fits better with my JK, they're just really cute together.

She'll clearly forgive him, but she'll probably be mad at him for a while.

Edited by Goreshaga

And right after Theron tells the Commander he loves them, when you're leaving the Gravestone to take the Eternal Throne, the way Theron looks at Arcann, when he arrives with Senya, it's priceless too :D

I first though I was imagining things but my sister saw it too, and it gave us a good laugh.

BTW, we might have a first hint on what he thinks about this great idea to seize the throne at that very moment. His voice is so sad when he says that we are going to look great sitting on that throne... He doesn't believe what he is saying.

BTW, we might have a first hint on what he thinks about this great idea to seize the throne at that very moment. His voice is so sad when he says that we are going to look great sitting on that throne... He doesn't believe what he is saying.

If you become emperor/empress he clearly isn't happy about it, based on the throne room scenes (animation and expressions for him) directly after that choice and start of Iokath cutscene.

I really can't wait until I'm up to writing SoR and definitely KotFE+ timeline stuff xD Still stuck in class stories :(

Edited by Asmodesu

It does not really look like the right moment for some Lana stuff... But well, chapter 2.

From Ashes We Will Rise - A danger that creeps

*Sign I would very much like to give some constructive feedback, but I am not capable of it :(.

I used to consume unholy amounts of fanfiction 20 years ago. Now I find it hard to read – for various reasons. Mostly it's an acquired allergy to bad writing. Now even the knowlege that there are good stories and talented athors do not tempt me. Also, I am slightly embarrassed that I liked some of the trash. I guess there are worse old shames out there - SW Holiday Special anyone? Sometimes it is an uncomfortable feeling like I read someones diary. Or just being very tired of many faces of Mary Sue...

But I do enjoy some of it. The established characters PoV for example. If author do not take liberties with them. Well, sometimes such liberties can lead to an awesome alternative character interpretation, but thats so rare among pure bashing of hated character or falling over the head (or is it heels) over loved one.

That being said, I am looking forward to what you ladies with ability to transfer their ideas on paper will come up with it :).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I know of one, just one, person who likes my writing style and that's more then enough for me. :p

I am my own worst critic, I only write my fan fic to learn how to write better and polish off my thoughts to paper techniques. It will take time to get it anything more then average.

So it's Friday the 13th today....😈 Will we get an influx of doom threads?

😱

Hmmm. Well, someone downvoted this tread again :p. But you can never relay on doomsayers :D. Best of them are worse then Spanish Inquisition – you expect them and yet they show up unexpected :confused:. Besides, is it not skank tank “fixes” turn this week?

If you become emperor/empress he clearly isn't happy about it, based on the throne room scenes (animation and expressions for him) directly after that choice and start of Iokath cutscene.

I really can't wait until I'm up to writing SoR and definitely KotFE+ timeline stuff xD Still stuck in class stories :(

Will you (well, not only you, all Theronmancers here) stop doing that? :D First Arcann and now I am curious to see what is this Theron fuss is about :o. And I do not even like BW romances!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Yeah, I liked that cutscene actually, the way my JK somehow whispers that she loves him back as if she doesn't want to admit it but can't keep it inside any longer (well that's the vibe I got from that).

My JK gave him such a sad smile too, as if she's not sure she'll be able to come back later.

I guess she's woried about Valko, because she's always been warry of him being in her head, she's already been his puppet and she'd clearly rather die or be imprisonned forever than let him ruin the Galaxy trhough her body if she's unable to stop him. The Ziost debacle quite devastated her and she doesn't want that to happen again even less so if he uses her to do that.

Hmmm. Well, someone downvoted this tread again :p. But you can never relay on doomsayers :D. Best of them are worse then Spanish Inquisition – you expect them and yet they show up unexpected :confused:. Besides, is it not skank tank “fixes” turn this week?

Oh no, it's already starting!! 😱

I thought skank tank fixes were with 5.9? Am I grossly uninformed again? :rak_03:

I thought skank tank fixes were with 5.9? Am I grossly uninformed again? :rak_03:

I think we got the info recently hence the mini-outrage that happened. It doesn't seem to have lasted long though :/

Meh. Bring it on!

Yep. But some info have been provided and it's... a very strange solution that in theory will not solve skank tanking in PvP and will potentially hurt PvE. So... DOOM!

Yeah, I liked that cutscene actually, the way my JK somehow whispers that she loves him back as if she doesn't want to admit it but can't keep it inside any longer (well that's the vibe I got from that).

My JK gave him such a sad smile too, as if she's not sure she'll be able to come back later.

I guess she's woried about Valko, because she's always been warry of him being in her head, she's already been his puppet and she'd clearly rather die or be imprisonned forever than let him ruin the Galaxy trhough her body if she's unable to stop him. The Ziost debacle quite devastated her and she doesn't want that to happen again even less so if he uses her to do that.

I admit I like how soft and sweet the fem-JK's VA plays her, it's the only thing I like about mine.

Safaia was far more confident, always is and is VA'd that way, she said it as if it was a slip of the mind that she hadn't said it yet lol.

I had to work so hard not to spell check your post, I'm so sorry :p

I've been trying to finish my current chapter so it's stuck in my head and my brain immediately tried to fix spelling :eek:

I think we got the info recently hence the mini-outrage that happened. It doesn't seem to have lasted long though :/

Meh. Bring it on!

Yep. But some info have been provided and it's... a very strange solution that in theory will not solve skank tanking in PvP and will potentially hurt PvE. So... DOOM!

I guess it's time to abandon ship!! :eek::p:D

I guess it's time to abandon ship!! :eek::p:D

Yeh, considering that I have been getting back into casual tanking and painstakingly gearing my Immortal (and it looks like I will need to replace my precious lettered Warding Mods with Lethal, gah)... I guess I will have a lot of hissy fits in FP an SM OPs :D.

"WATCH YOUR AGGRO!"

Guys, GUYS! I did my first Operation in like 4 years this morning! it was pretty fun. The guild I found dragged me along to get my conquest points for it .. lol

YAY! Of course raiding is fun! Guild runs are the way to get into it :). I guess it was KP? Have you not forgotten to grab a one time quest for it? What you role was?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I admit I like how soft and sweet the fem-JK's VA plays her, it's the only thing I like about mine.

Safaia was far more confident, always is and is VA'd that way, she said it as if it was a slip of the mind that she hadn't said it yet lol.

I had to work so hard not to spell check your post, I'm so sorry :p

I've been trying to finish my current chapter so it's stuck in my head and my brain immediately tried to fix spelling :eek:

I really love the female JK french VA (she can be confident, even arrogant or sassy at times, but also really kind and sweet), but I absolutely can't stand the female SW's, she sure is confident, but her voice is meh. I have some problems with the female BH's voice as well because she sounds far too old for my character.

Best french voices for me are male SI's and female JK's, male SW is not bad either.

Well, feel free to correct me if there are awfull mistakes, that's how we learn ;)

I really love the female JK french VA (she can be confident, even arrogant or sassy at times, but also really kind and sweet), but I absolutely can't stand the female SW's, she sure is confident, but her voice is meh. I have some problems with the female BH's voice as well because she sounds far too old for my character.

Best french voices for me are male SI's and female JK's, male SW is not bad either.

Well, feel free to correct me if there are awfull mistakes, that's how we learn ;)

oooh right, I forgot you play in a different language to me. english VA's is what I meant and I adore fem-sw, jk, both jc, male suggler. fem-smuggler and SI sound like nails on a chalkboard to me :(

Hmm on BH event he english VA's do make the character seem quite older then the other classes.

YAY! Of course raiding is fun! Guild runs are the way to get into it :). I guess it was KP? Have you not forgotten to grab a one time quest for it? What you role was?

Scum and Villainy, and dps. Also I've had so many bad experiences over that 4 years is why I quit group content almost altogether. These guys were chill though, so may do it again. Thanks to WoW raiding stuff I learn boss fights incredibly fast, just need a short run down before it and reminder calls mid fight and I'm good to go. Give me three attempts and I'll know it by heart without reminder calls.

Edited by Asmodesu

*Sign I would very much like to give some constructive feedback, but I am not capable of it :(.

I used to consume unholy amounts of fanfiction 20 years ago. Now I find it hard to read – for various reasons. Mostly it's an acquired allergy to bad writing. Now even the knowlege that there are good stories and talented athors do not tempt me. Also, I am slightly embarrassed that I liked some of the trash. I guess there are worse old shames out there - SW Holiday Special anyone? Sometimes it is an uncomfortable feeling like I read someones diary. Or just being very tired of many faces of Mary Sue...

But I do enjoy some of it. The established characters PoV for example. If author do not take liberties with them. Well, sometimes such liberties can lead to an awesome alternative character interpretation, but thats so rare among pure bashing of hated character or falling over the head (or is it heels) over loved one.

That being said, I am looking forward to what you ladies with ability to transfer their ideas on paper will come up with it :).

I confess that while I like to read fan fics, and browse among fan drawings, I have my standards too. I mostly read fan fic that appears to have good ratings, and sometimes stop after a few paragraphs... But I'm still curious of how people build their story. Potentially because I'm still a pen and paper roleplayer and like to see how people develop their characters. Which does not mean I like it in the end, which is probably the case 80% of the time (me not really liking it). For example, I can't bear all those drawings with Arcann, Theron or any other character in love with a PC that look like teenage fantasy. Nope, not for me, thanks.

Now, having standards for your reading habits halas does not mean that you can apply the same on your writing. :p Our own story is necessarily the best, right? :p And your style too. ;) I am usually very critical on all my creative work of all kind, but I'm still bound to do with the tools I have, especially in a language that isn't mine. I'm actually very frustrated with the lack of nuances I am able to do. But strangely all that stuff about SWTOR comes in english into my mind, probably because I discuss too much with you all here. :p

Anyway, I think that I am writing all this stuff mostly because otherwise I continue building the stories in my mind. Writing them down kind of sets them in stone as my own cannons and they leave my mind. Funny. But having a few readers is good because it allows to, then, exchange views on the characters and events, which is a part I like. :-)

All that said, while it is of course always rewarding to have people appreciate your work as is, the opposite is as well very interesting as long as it is not just "I don't like it, period". ;)

PS: Holiday Special is a must, as is Spaceballs. :D

oooh right, I forgot you play in a different language to me. english VA's is what I meant and I adore fem-sw, jk, both jc, male suggler. fem-smuggler and SI sound like nails on a chalkboard to me :(

Hmm on BH event he english VA's do make the character seem quite older then the other classes.

Yeah I feel like smugler and BH are supposed to be a bit older, but considering Torian's age, I don't want my BH to be more than 2-3 years older than him, which is where I have a problem with her voice.

My BH is in her early twenties, and her voice sounds like a 40 year old woman, wich is a bit disturbing.

It was quite ok with the male BH sounding a bit older, but the Mako romance was kind of gross, considering he was something like twice her age. I really don't like the mentor-apprentice kind of romance anyways, so I've a hard time with my male PC's romances

Anyway, I think that I am writing all this stuff mostly because otherwise I continue building the stories in my mind. Writing them down kind of sets them in stone as my own cannons and they leave my mind. Funny. But having a few readers is good because it allows to, then, exchange views on the characters and events, which is a part I like. :-)

This is why I write, otherwise it's stealing thought imagination space so would be better to be on the page as well xD sometimes it comes out coherent lmao.

I like discussing so long as all parties are fine with differing opinions since that makes it more interesting. Some things I'll nope away from because of the prude thing, but that's me and I can't change that.