Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Oh be honest at least, not second hand. Handcrafted with love! He might even have put a stamp on the inside. :D

Oh my... I just had this picture pop up in my head: hardcore and no nonsense Outlander in medbay, swearing at medics to stop staring at that mark in stupor and patch their Commander up now!

And immortality is boring. :p Not even considering that it tends to make people a bit nuts apparently.

Not to mention that while many tried, few actually succeeded in becoming immortal. I don't doubt that Paul can get there is he will be able to focus enough... But that Rishi Sith? He is as convincing as Snake Oil Sailsmen :p.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Not to mention that while many tried, few actually succeeded in becoming immortal. I don't doubt that Paul can get there is he will be able to focus enough... But that Rishi Sith? He is as convincing as Snake Oil Sailsmen :p.

<Shots Fired> Still better than Arcann.

If I went to those 4 generator things daily ... wouldn't that be immortality?

Oh be honest at least, not second hand. Handcrafted with love! He might even have put a stamp on the inside. :D

And immortality is boring. :p Not even considering that it tends to make people a bit nuts apparently.

To me it was known as 'Vendor Trash' ... I accidently sold it :/

Edited by Paulsutherland

<Shots Fired> Still better than Arcann.

*Puts on fake mustache and twirls it.

I always admired your ability to delude yourself. But if you are not a reality warper of the Ahmakara scale, nonsense repeated does not become truth.

If I went to those 4 generator things daily ... wouldn't that be instant immortality?

Do you know what sun the generators are talking about? "Solar cycle" in SW does not necessary equate 11 Earth years as far as I know.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

*Puts on fake mustache and twirls it.

I always admired your ability to delude yourself. But if you are not a reality warper of the Ahmakara scale, nonsense repeated does not become truth.

Mrs. Random ... I'm currently working on a scheme involving Nathema's ability to suddenly come to life and the possibilities of using said ability on my scheme of resurrecting the dead, I don't have time to focus on bashing Arcann ... unless he wants to be my test dummy on Nathema, but I was planning on using Theron for that.

Edited by Paulsutherland

Mrs. Random ... I'm currently working on a scheme involving Nathema's ability to suddenly come to life and the possibilities of using said ability on my scheme of resurrecting the dead, I don't have time to focus on bashing Arcann ... unless he wants to be my test dummy on Nathema, but I was planning on using Theron for that.

As a "Theronite" I feel like I should have some response to your Theron bashing but I'm too lazy tonight to do anything more then make obscene gestures from my corner while I'm writing xD

Does anyone think Senya will ever feature again?🎅

Not sure. She is in the same group as Koth now :(. And we all know how much time he got.

Please hurry! I do love to observe the spectacular ways you manage to fail in you endeavors to resurrect Vaylin ;). It's like an adult version of Pinky and the Brain!

Because you fired me! Where else was I meant to go??

Wait, Order Of Zildrog is not a branch of Vaylinites? Are they recruiting? What are the benefits and requirements?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Randomname_RU, bringer of the truth! It hurts.:rak_03:

I am sorry :(. On a bright side if forums represent a slice of gaming community, Senya is much more loved then Koth (if so many Arcann haters spared him because of her ;)). So, she have more chances to return then he does.

Ok, change of topic...

.....if you take into account he may never been in a relationship before, which is what he wants from the Commander xD

Hmm, Asmodesu post made me think - is it even possible to have a healthy relationship for PC and Arcann? They both can have some serious issues and a very vague idea how it works. I would expect some tensions and misunderstandings.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I am sorry :(. On a bright side if forums represent a slice of gaming community, Senya is much more loved then Koth (if so many Arcann haters spared him because of her). So, she have more chances to return then he does.

Ok, change of topic...

Randomname_ru, bringer of hope!:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Hmm, Asmodesu post made me think - is it even possible to have a healthy relationship for PC and Arcann? They both can have some serious issues and a very vague idea how it works. I would expect some tensions and misunderstandings.

This is something I need to approach with my pair. My Agent is a broken, struggle to feel emotions/care person, trained and conditioned to do anything as a spy, this is very new to her. And Arcann is still figuring himself out, just like she is. I think it could go both ways, together they can support each other and mend all the cracks they have, and their pasts. All they can fail utterly and drag each other down.

Does anyone think Senya will ever feature again?🎅

I hope so - if she wants to go behind my back and fix her daughter, all will be forgiven for that stunt she pulled with Arcann.

Please hurry! I do love to observe the spectacular ways you manage to fail in you endeavors to resurrect Vaylin ;). It's like an adult version of Pinky and the Brain!

Narf!

Wait, Order Of Zildrog is not a branch of Vaylinites? What are the benefits and requirements?

I'm still not sure what their affiliations are, but if they are, I'll sign up right away!

Because you fired me! Where else was I meant to go??

I thought I was about to go on a holy pilgrimage to the temple of un-subscription! Besides, I offered to take you back!

I'm still not sure what their affiliations are, but if they are, I'll sign up right away!

I thought I was about to go on a holy pilgrimage to the temple of un-subscription! Besides, I offered to take you back!

Seriously, drats that must have happened after I left home for 3 nights. I didn't get your message! :p

Healthy, perhaps. Easy, certainly not. There are many backgrounds among the PCs but I guess that being broken in some kind of way is nearly always part of it. So two broken people can grow together and help each other, and that would probably be what makes this relationship something that can be very intense. But as well subject to suffering.

And I can't get out of my mind that, while he was cleansed from darkness, he might not be immune to it and is still unstable. That part could come back... Especially if living intense feelings again, fear for the beloved one being one of them.

Edited by Iheaca

Just remembered of
that would be a good tribute from Arcann to Thexan. The landscape described made me think of the twins running in the fields in the trailer.

Hey cool. Another Aviators

is one I like for the twins' invasion of various worlds.

It's kinda sad so many Aviators ones draw me in for that family and the Emperor etc, and not one of my own characters fit any of them nor that type of music lol.

Is someone else annoyed by the fact that the developers were too lazy to give us a clearer relationship between the PC and Arсann? That is, they think that the PC simply ... will forgive and forget all that has happened? And rush into the arms of the one who tried to kill him? Without any explanation of the relationship? Without any signs of mistrust on both sides?

Does anyone think that the developers had to show us the development of relations from "hatred to love" of former deadly enemies? Before give us romance?

Certainly!

Welcome! You can bring Arcann too! Should he refuse to assist, by all means apply the appropriate discipline!

Thank you! :rak_03:

Is someone else annoyed by the fact that the developers were too lazy to give us a clearer relationship between the PC and Arсann? That is, they think that the PC simply ... will forgive and forget all that has happened? And rush into the arms of the one who tried to kill him? Without any explanation of the relationship? Without any signs of mistrust on both sides?

Does anyone think that the developers had to show us the development of relations from "hatred to love" of former deadly enemies? Before give us romance?

I think that the PC trusts Arcann completely due to the events in Kotet, so in that regard, I don't think so. The romance wasn't exactly steamy or over the top in any way. Seemed about right to me.

Edited by Eshvara

Well, I guess it mostly depends on which class your Outlander belongs to and how you play them.

For me my only "true" Outlander is my JK and she's all about redemption. She trully believes that nobody's born evil.

Bengel tried to kill her and her Master, she beats the crap out of him and then sends him back to the Jedi so that he can turn back to the light.

Praven was ordered to kill Master Kiwiiks and her, but she saw some qualities in him so after beating the crap out of him, she send him to the Jedi Order

In both cases it worked out pretty well.

She allies with Scourge, though she knows he betrayed Revan and Meetra, and he even tells her that he'd do the same to her if she's unable to defeat the Emperor.

She even tried to redeem Vitiate, well this one didn't turn really well, but at least she tried.

She know Vitiate better than most of the other PC (with maybe the exception of the SW), and know what kind of monster he trully is, for her Arcann is another victim. She never wanted to kill him in the first place, and always tried to draw him to her side to fight the real ennemy together.

So after he joigned the Alliance, she trusted him. And well he helped her get rid of Valkorion

Love is quite natural there I think, it's somehow just the next step.

Edited by Goreshaga