Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I feel they might not destroy the Alliance due to not wanting people to lose so many companions. Instead, they might get rid of the fleet and then have the non-allied faction attack them, forcing them to start working closely with the allied faction.

I might be wrong, though.

Well all we can do is speculate at this point, but so many people talk about useless companions?:rak_02:

Many as in, a few on the forums! :d_cool:

I feel they might not destroy the Alliance due to not wanting people to lose so many companions. Instead, they might get rid of the fleet and then have the non-allied faction attack them, forcing them to start working closely with the allied faction.

I might be wrong, though.

I agree, I think keeping the alliance but sided with Rep or Imp would be a way to allow players to switch their factions and keep faction specific companions. Otherwise it will be a little awkward. I mean will the Republic ignore if you as previous Rep side sided on Iokath with the Imperium? And other way around? And will you lose Elara if you are imperial and sided with Rep on Iokath and now must go back to Imp side?

And what will happen to the companions? Now at us (if to carry out all Alert messages of the Alliance) can be up to forty companions from all classes and fractions. What will the developers do with them? Dragging them in 6.0 does not make any sense.

I would not want that would companions of Zakuul removed, but it seems that their story will end with the end of the Alliance.

And what will happen to the companions? Now at us (if to carry out all Alert messages of the Alliance) can be up to forty companions from all classes and fractions. What will the developers do with them? Dragging them in 6.0 does not make any sense.

I would not want that would companions of Zakuul removed, but it seems that their story will end with the end of the Alliance.

Do you mean just Senya and Arcann? I don't think there is anyone else right?:rak_02:

I think the Alliance will come to an end, it kinda has already, as the common threat is over, and both factions are rebuilding, there isn't any real need to keep it around. The fleet will probably be destroyed as you're basically "on top of the food chain" in terms of power. Nobody can really go against you with your fleet It has to go!!

I can either see that all companions go to their respective factions, or you can kill the ones that don't belong to yours off.

Not sure what would happen with T and L if they weren't going to die however.

That's assuming said Outlander wants to return to their faction, can't we just light speed the gravestone to the new pub-imp war ... set up some deck-chairs in the hanger ... then watch the battle while Arcann is serving us some drinks? :(

That's assuming said Outlander wants to return to their faction, can't we just light speed the gravestone to the new pub-imp war ... set up some deck-chairs in the hanger ... then watch the battle while Arcann is serving us some drinks? :(

Has any character in their story actually hated being part of their faction?

+ Koth :D

Poor Koth :D. He must have some fans. They are probably nice and calm people who awoid forums :p.

As for Eternal Fleet - I just hope that we will loose it a not very stupid way. Make it all count, BW!

*SCORPIO shows up and steals half of the Eternal Fleet. The other half figths her to death. SCORPIO gets away. -___-

Poor Koth, everyone forgets about his. It seems that this is the most inconspicuous companion of all. Frankly, and I forgot about him.:D

But the developers could give him good scenes of confrontation with Arcann, whom Koth hates. It is a pity that they did not do anything like that.

Poor Koth :D. He must have some fans. They are probably nice and calm people who awoid forums :p.

As for Eternal Fleet - I just hope that we will loose it a not very stupid way. Make it all count, BW!

*SCORPIO shows up and steals half of the Eternal Fleet. The other half figths her to death. SCORPIO gets away. -___-

I only know of Casirabit who likes Koth! But she's calm and nice, even if we don't always agree on the same thing. :)

Has any character in their story actually hated being part of their faction?

Imperial Agent have some reasons and can sorta defect. Maybe BH if they go LS and get tired of all that Sith. SI may have no loyalty or love to the Empire. SW... IDK, after Vitiate stunt they may loose faith?

Harder with Reps. I guess DS Smugller can go Voidwolf 2.0? Trooper - hard to imagine after they seen how Empire treat defectors (Tavus and co). JK may say that they liked the power Vitiate gave them and they travel with Sith Lord. Consular... never played DS Consular.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Just why ...........

Why would you date a person that wanted to kill you.... oh wait female logic here ......

Hmm, so who do your PC date? And you do know that it is not exactly for real, rigth?

We need to do a most common questions in the first post or something :cool:.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Just why ...........

Why would you date a person that wanted to kill you.... oh wait female logic here ......

PC also wanted to kill him.

Romance "from hate to love" can be very dramatic and interesting.

Although, of course, for the development of romance in this vein, it takes a lot of time and rethinking the past on both sides.

But there are no resources for this, so ... We have a "shortened" version, which looks a little foolish.:rolleyes:

PC also wanted to kill him.

Romance "from hate to love" can be very dramatic and interesting.

Although, of course, for the development of romance in this vein, it takes a lot of time and rethinking the past on both sides.

But there are no resources for this, so ... We have a "shortened" version, which looks a little foolish.:rolleyes:

I blame "Sacrifice", voice acting, hate threads, lack of content. And crazy awesome ladies and gentlebeings here who helped me with the filling in the blanks part :p.

The thing is that in MMO no one will create such a complex line of relations, as the line "from hatred to love." Even in the single, this romance is very difficult to write.

A similar theme of relations was in the film "Enemy Mine". But in the case of romance, this is even more difficult.

I'll have to rely only on my imagination. I'm really trying to think out exactly how Arcann and the PC moved from hatred to love, but ...

I'm not very good at it.:o

...In the end, he did his sword ... this!

https://imgur.com/a/yrAZl

The thing is that in MMO no one will create such a complex line of relations, as the line "from hatred to love." Even in the single, this romance is very difficult to write.

A similar theme of relations was in the film "Enemy Mine". But in the case of romance, this is even more difficult.

I'll have to rely only on my imagination. I'm really trying to think out exactly how Arcann and the PC moved from hatred to love, but ...

I'm not very good at it.:o

...In the end, he did his sword ... this!

https://imgur.com/a/yrAZl

Oh, if only...

Enemy Mine? Are you talking about that ancient film about a pilot, lizard alien, lots of turtles and a scary beast {who never gave me nigthmares, never, I swear)?

Edit: Lol! That perfectly sums up my Sin reaction! By the way, that film also have a complex "hate to love (only not realy love)" line :p.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Oh, if only...

Enemy Mine? Are you talking about that ancient film about a pilot, lizard alien, lots of turtles and a scary beast {who never gave me nigthmares, never, I swear)?

Edit: Lol! That perfectly sums up my Sin reaction! By the way, that film also have a complex "hate to love (only not realy love)" line :p.

Yes, this is the movie I mean. There are such funny turtles.;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.