Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Don't quite get what's going on with that, haven't followed.🤔

I would say it is bad. UI is a mess, crafting costs are sky hight and repeatable activities (PvP, GSF, Heroics) have been nerfed hard. I suspect devs wanted to cure alt runs, but the way they done it... :(

There is fire in the kiss at least (or so do I see it :p). Nah, it is all open to our fantasy now, but I agree with you. He has been shy and might still be in the next steps we would like to fantasise, but it does not mean he cannot be lit. :D

I think we have a case of someone who sacrificed basic social skills for turning himself into one-man army on our hands :p.

Leading an invasion? No problem. Killing? Can do. A little bit of conquest? Point me in the correct direction. Ruling an Empire? I always wanted to do that. Talking to someone who you can not order around, would like to impress, don't want to fight and admire? …......So this is what “jumping on the mine field” saying is about. Very well, slowly and carefully, one step at a time.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I think we have a case of someone who sacrificed basic social skills for turning himself into one-man army on our hands :p.

Leading an invasion? No problem. Killing? Can do. A little bit of conquest? Point me in the correct direction. Ruling an Empire? I always wanted to do that. Talking to someone who you can not order around, would like to impress, don't want to fight and admire? …......So this is what “jumping on the mine field” saying is about. Very well, slowly and carefully, one step at a time.

All the first tasks you mention are quite mecanical and totally in his confort zone.

I kind of like the idea of bringing him out of the confort zone and teaching him skills. :D Not sure they can be considered as very social though. :p Ever tried to get out of your confort zone yourself? It is pretty scary but can be very intoxicating, exhilarating and addictive. I want him to be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery addicted. :rolleyes::o

Forget about social skills! Finally, instead of a herd of incompetent idiots, we have one professional!:p

All the first tasks you mention are quite mecanical and totally in his confort zone.

I kind of like the idea of bringing him out of the confort zone and teaching him skills. :D Not sure they can be considered as very social though. :p Ever tried to get out of your confort zone yourself? It is pretty scary but can be very intoxicating, exhilarating and addictive. I want him to be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery addicted. :rolleyes::o

Sorry, not biting, got my warning point already ;p.

I would say Arcann is already venturing out of his comfort zone. But I bet that your Commander's advice is more then welcome :D. By the way, admitting that he have no idea what to do, sorry, "how to proceed"? Say what you want about Arcann, but that man have courage.

Forget about social skills! Finally, instead of a herd of incompetent idiots, we have one professional!:p

It is awesome to have another heavy hitter in Alliance. Commander can finally get some sleep :p. Just don't send Arcann on information gathering mission!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Im still smiling like a idiot ..the alert was so sweet and it rly cheered me up from all that "doom ^ gloom" stuff....yes Conquest is f.up but..im happy :D ..also ...

.finally got to wear my customized guild rank :D:D:D:D *evil laugh *

I just hope that, not specifically, but all romance options will get to play a bigger part in our PC story....lets hope in the next update in may Arcann/Vector/Andronicus / Whoever you romanced and is back will have a thing to say or have your back :rolleyes:

Must admit i have watched the videos numerous times :D

I just wish at least what they say when you click on them would change slightly after you start a romance. I clicked on Arcann and got "I would rather not" :confused:

I also hoped that the phrases would change, but they remained the same. I remember how Zevran in the DAO said "I'm yours!" It was so passionate!:o

Im still smiling like a idiot ..the alert was so sweet and it rly cheered me up from all that "doom ^ gloom" stuff....yes Conquest is f.up but..im happy :D ..also ...

.finally got to wear my customized guild rank :D:D:D:D *evil laugh *

I just hope that, not specifically, but all romance options will get to play a bigger part in our PC story....lets hope in the next update in may Arcann/Vector/Andronicus / Whoever you romanced and is back will have a thing to say or have your back :rolleyes:

Agreed!! <3

I don't have a twitter :(.

You can always make one! So you can praise Arcann's voice actor and say thanks to Sam :p? Unfortunately they don't do forum polls. While the Devs should, for fun things like this imo!

Though I will say, I do think the general hate since the romance got released is rather minor. I expected that "usual" person to make 5 new threads on the same topic. But nothing!

Edited by Eshvara

I expected that "usual" person to make 5 new threads on the same topic. But nothing!

Oh yeah. I also expected from the creator of the series "Arcann - the devourer of resources" and "A Nightmare on Vaylin Street 1,2,3,4" grandiose opening of the new season, but ...

Edited by MrJunay

Oh yeah. I also expected from the creator of the series "Arcann - the devourer of resources" and "A Nightmare on Vaylin Street 1,2,3,4" grandiose opening of the new season, but ...

Dont jinx it !

Lets just enjoy this moment of utter butterflies in the stomach feeling and...i completely forgot where i was going with that...im sorry...im still in shock over the romance :D ...lets just enjoy it while the peace lasts lol :D:D:D:o

There will always be haters anyway. Frustrated because they would wish for something else in the game that they do not get, or because they hate a character. As long as devs can understand that...

Disliking Arcann and his romance is fine, but a certain person here on the forums took it to the next level!

You can always make one! So you can praise Arcann's voice actor and say thanks to Sam :p? Unfortunately they don't do forum polls. While the Devs should, for fun things like this imo!

Though I will say, I do think the general hate since the romance got released is rather minor. I expected that "usual" person to make 5 new threads on the same topic. But nothing!

I think that creating an account to say "thank you" to two people (no matter how much I liked what they done) is a little bit excessive :).

Wait there is hate? I seen a couple of biting off-hand comments, but that's all. And I have to admit that the idea of Arcann knitting is actually pretty funny :p.

I guess that Conquest drama (don't get me wrong, it is very dissapointing rework) gets all the attention. Yay?

Now I kinda-sorta-certainly want to continue this hits...

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I guess that Conquest drama (don't get me wrong, it is very dissapointing rework) gets all the attention. Yay?

Now I kinda-sorta-certainly want to continue this hits...

Yes, now the focus of the problem with Conquest. Honestly, I've never managed to complete a сonquest, but they say it's much worse now.

I think, as soon as these problems are solved, we are waiting for the continuation of the series.:p